Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton with 13 year old on Epstein's Orgy Island

I bet that you believe "Pizzagate" is fake news as well, no????

Dale, you know I don't always believe official stories, but I've seen no evidence that Pizzagate was anything other than a fabrication...
Pizzagate, the totally false conspiracy theory that led a gunman to a DC pizzeria, explained

I have seen PLENTY of things about the shenanigans concerning Comet Pizza and Ping Pong as well as "Besta Pizza" and their code language, the creepy photos on Insta-gram and John Podesta's creepy pedophile taste in art, His and Alefantis and their ties to the "spirit cooker" Marina Abramovic. Yeah, there is PLENTY to see here and more than enough to raise a few eye-brows. Do yopu really think that multi-millionaire "movers and shakers" consume themselves with talk about pasta, pizaa, walnut sauce, hot-dogs and ice cream???

Alright, how about we start with the article I just posted. Can you find anything in it that you think is mistaken and can be backed up by an article of your own?

What do you know about the OTO? (Oredo Templi Orientis) the satanic cult founded by Aleister Crowley? Because unless you do, you cannot understand what they are doing right under our nose. The problem I have with the article is that is does not explain any shape fashion or form as to why researchers have come to the conclusion that there is more than meets the eye when it comes to Comet Pizza and Ping Pong and "Besta Pizza" and the surrounding business that are all tied into these two places. Those that poured over the leaked e-mails kept finding the words "pizza., pasta. ice cream, walnut sauce, hot dogs" and the use of these words in sentences that made no sense like "Would I have better luck playing dominoes on pizza than on pasta?". The e-mail from a realtor that said she had a map on a handkerchief that seemed to be pizza related.....unless you know about what the OTO is about and how they collect fluids when they rape a child on a checkered handkerchief for a future ritual, you do not understand. I do. I know more about the satanic pedophile ring of the elites than I wish I did.

People in the alternative news media like Doug Hagmann that was a private investigator for 30 years has sources within the NYPD and the FBI and the rank and file members want the revelations of what was on Anthony Wiener's computer brought to light. Some of the most hardcore agents broke down when they saw the evidence. Jim Rothstein, a retired NYPD detective that still has sources on the inside has confirmed it. He was assigned back in 1967 to investigate the underground satanic pedophile ring. They were able to get the little fishes but when it started getting to people in high places the investigations were shut down and I suspect that it will happen in this case as well if we stop trying to get out the word.

Dale, you know I don't always believe official stories, but I've seen no evidence that Pizzagate was anything other than a fabrication...
Pizzagate, the totally false conspiracy theory that led a gunman to a DC pizzeria, explained

I have seen PLENTY of things about the shenanigans concerning Comet Pizza and Ping Pong as well as "Besta Pizza" and their code language, the creepy photos on Insta-gram and John Podesta's creepy pedophile taste in art, His and Alefantis and their ties to the "spirit cooker" Marina Abramovic. Yeah, there is PLENTY to see here and more than enough to raise a few eye-brows. Do yopu really think that multi-millionaire "movers and shakers" consume themselves with talk about pasta, pizaa, walnut sauce, hot-dogs and ice cream???

Alright, how about we start with the article I just posted. Can you find anything in it that you think is mistaken and can be backed up by an article of your own?

What do you know about the OTO? (Oredo Templi Orientis) the satanic cult founded by Aleister Crowley?

I've heard about it (It's Ordo not Oredo) and Aleisteir in a documentary, can't remember the name. Wikipedia has a page on it:
Ordo Templi Orientis - Wikipedia

You didn't answer my question though.

What do you know about the OTO? (Oredo Templi Orientis) the satanic cult founded by Aleister Crowley?

I've heard about it (It's Ordo not Oredo) and Aleisteir in a documentary, can't remember the name. Wikipedia has a page on it:

Yes, I made a typo.

I think I answered it very well. The article doesn't address a single thing, a single insta-gram picture from Comet Pizza or Jame Alefantis's page...they don't address the numerous references to the pedophile terms that even the FBI knows about when they are investigating child trafficking. The article simply attempts to demonize and marginalize anyone that dares to question what may or may not be going on at the front for pedophilia and satanic ritual activity.

Yes, I made a typo.

I think I answered it very well. The article doesn't address a single thing, a single insta-gram picture from Comet Pizza or Jame Alefantis's page...they don't address the numerous references to the pedophile terms that even the FBI knows about when they are investigating child trafficking. The article simply attempts to demonize and marginalize anyone that dares to question what may or may not be going on at the front for pedophilia and satanic ritual activity.

Well, I certainly didn't know there was a 1 hour documentary on Pizzagate. I'll now give it the benefit of the doubt.

Yes, I made a typo.

Well, I certainly didn't know there was a 1 hour documentary on Pizzagate. I'll now give it the benefit of the doubt.

This is an issue that has been going on for decades...the most recent scandal being the Bush republicans that were pulling kids out of Boystown, Nebraska and pimping them out to high profile politicians and then blackmailing them with incriminating photos. It was called the Franklin Cover-Up".....you can watch the documentary "Conspiracy Of Silence" on youtube that was not allowed to be aired on the Discovery Channel that had bought the rights to it but was yanked at the last minute. It is sickening. Research the work of Ted Gunderson, former 30 year FBI agent. Research Michael Aquino, military intelligence officer that belonged to Anton LaVey's Satanic church and then later formed his on sect...his work with MK Ultra trauma based mind control and the scandals he was involved with concerning pedophilia and how this government covered it up.....truly sickening. Pizzagate is just the tip of a huge iceberg....underground with corruption on every level., city, state, federal......

Anonymous is the most powerful Hacking Organization in the world who never make idle threats..

lol, You know nothing about them.

They made all sorts of threats about the Kelly Thomas killing and promised vigilante justice if the police got off, and they never did anything. Not a fucking thing. They're completely full of shit and only know how to do one thing, doxing.

I know Anonymous has NEVER made one idle threat.. I know they are the most feared hacking Organization in the world.. the one who looks foolishly STUPID here is you.. soon enough liberal..

Bookmarking this post...

:laugh2:

You do that.. Bring your laughing Jester with you when you try to discredit the video coming.. LMAO
:laugh2:
So why did you resurrect this crap then ???

What do you know about the OTO? (Oredo Templi Orientis) the satanic cult founded by Aleister Crowley? Because unless you do, you cannot understand what they are doing right under our nose. The problem I have with the article is that is does not explain any shape fashion or form as to why researchers have come to the conclusion that there is more than meets the eye when it comes to Comet Pizza and Ping Pong and "Besta Pizza" and the surrounding business that are all tied into these two places. Those that poured over the leaked e-mails kept finding the words "pizza., pasta. ice cream, walnut sauce, hot dogs" and the use of these words in sentences that made no sense like "Would I have better luck playing dominoes on pizza than on pasta?". The e-mail from a realtor that said she had a map on a handkerchief that seemed to be pizza related.....unless you know about what the OTO is about and how they collect fluids when they rape a child on a checkered handkerchief for a future ritual, you do not understand. I do. I know more about the satanic pedophile ring of the elites than I wish I did.

People in the alternative news media like Doug Hagmann that was a private investigator for 30 years has sources within the NYPD and the FBI and the rank and file members want the revelations of what was on Anthony Wiener's computer brought to light. Some of the most hardcore agents broke down when they saw the evidence. Jim Rothstein, a retired NYPD detective that still has sources on the inside has confirmed it. He was assigned back in 1967 to investigate the underground satanic pedophile ring. They were able to get the little fishes but when it started getting to people in high places the investigations were shut down and I suspect that it will happen in this case as well if we stop trying to get out the word.
How do you think pedophile Dennis hastert became speaker?

Whoa! Don't shoot me :) I'm only the piano player. Here's the story. This is the wildest election cycle EVAH!

anonymous.jpg

SHOCKING VIDEO!

Anonymous says there is video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year-old girl on Jeffrey Epstein’s “Orgy Island.”

Anonymous claims the video will plunge the presidential race into chaos.

The video was released this week.

Bill Clinton was a frequent flyer on the registered sex offender’s infamous jet. Flight logs show the former president took at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” — even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

Anonymous: Video of Bill Clinton Raping 13 Yr-Old Girl Will Plunge Race into Chaos
Confirmed fake story from a USMB Russian propagandist.

Day 29 since Anonymous said a Bill Clinton rape video would be released...

tinydancer said just wait and see...

LadyGunSlinger said Anonymous always follows through with their threats...

Dale Smith said... well it's a conspiracy, so Dale Smith said it must be true...

Vigilante said... well whatever he said was retarded and meaningless...

So where is it, bitches?? It's election day!

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

Looks like all the posters above were ... wrong. No such video was ever released. Lucky for them they're all dead now and will never know how wrong they were.

Looks like all the posters above were ... wrong. No such video was ever released. Lucky for them they're all dead now and will never know how wrong they were.
They are all using sock puppets on this forum now. The retardation points just grew too large for them to keep posting under those old names.

Forum List

Back