Anonymous Takes on the Obama Administration

You don't get it.

I'm afraid I do

A strong federal reserve has protected our economy from wild swings and deep depressions for almost one hundred years. Destroying the federal reserve system would bring us back to an 1800s economy with wild swings, rampant speculation and massive unemployment at he whims of the market

You are a real Keynesian, no doubt. Have you taken the time to consider the ideas of the Austrian/Chicago school (Mises, Hayek, etc)? We would argue that "protecting our economy from wild swings" is great for a period of time but eventually brings an irreversible crash in the long run...hyperinflation and war seem to be how these bubbles finally break. The history of central banks engaging price controls and devaluation of the currency is not good.

Let's see...

In my defense I have a hundred years of the US becoming the most dominant economy on earth. In your defense, you have.........nothing

The clip has nothing to do with President Obama and is just more dumb ass ban the Federal Reserve and return the US to a 19th century banking system

I'm quite lost on why you call yourself a "Right Winger" because the Federal Reserve System isn't by any means Constitutional and it Independence from the Federal Government is plain ole' mischievous if you look at America's economic history. I'm sorry that you don't like the video, if anybody support my cause, I urge to sign one of the petitions, the Change.org Petition can be signed anonymously unlike the one on the White House.

Ohhhh NO!

An ANONYMOUS petition

That wil carry a lot of weight

I'm afraid I do

A strong federal reserve has protected our economy from wild swings and deep depressions for almost one hundred years. Destroying the federal reserve system would bring us back to an 1800s economy with wild swings, rampant speculation and massive unemployment at he whims of the market

You are a real Keynesian, no doubt. Have you taken the time to consider the ideas of the Austrian/Chicago school (Mises, Hayek, etc)? We would argue that "protecting our economy from wild swings" is great for a period of time but eventually brings an irreversible crash in the long run...hyperinflation and war seem to be how these bubbles finally break. The history of central banks engaging price controls and devaluation of the currency is not good.

Let's see...

In my defense I have a hundred years of the US becoming the most dominant economy on earth. In your defense, you have.........nothing

I'll take that as a 'no'. You really should educate yourself about the other side of the coin, or not.

Let's see...

I'll take that as a 'no'. You really should educate yourself about the other side of the coin, or not.

You have economic theory...I have a hundred years of economic FACT

Let's see...

I suspect that is akin to what the Romans said as they devalued their currency and engaged in out-of-control deficit spending. Worked out great for them. Ignorance is bliss I suppose...good luck with that.

I suspect that is akin to what the Romans said as they devalued their currency and engaged in out-of-control deficit spending. Worked out great for them. Ignorance is bliss I suppose...good luck with that.

The Fed is not responsible for our out of control deficit spending.

Let's see...

Just print money to bail out foreign banks.

Oh wait they did. Well inflation only went up a bit. Stack that evidence. LOL

We insist on the ability to print money from our ass. Fuck the people, they can handle the inflation.

Right right...

The Fed is not responsible for our out of control deficit spending.

But the do make it possible. The Fed is the ATM of Congress. If Congress had to actually pay for all the entitlement programs and wars, we'd have fewer of both and far less deficit spending. It's one thing to float debt to pay for say, a war. It's quite another to go into war with the assumption that the Fed will print the money necessary for that war while sticking the next generation with the bill.

Lastly, the Fed is absolutely responsible for the devaluation of the dollar and the worst, most regressive tax of them all, inflation. A widget that cost $100 in 1776 cost about the same prior to the creation of the Fed in 1913. Some items in higher demand saw prices rise, others fell, but overall, inflation was not an issue for the working man. Since the creation of the Fed, we have seen forced (non-market driven) inflation every year. When you complain about the disappearing middle class, it's not because a few other Americans made themselves rich, it's because the average man's salary doesn't buy what it used to. That's on the Fed.

The clip has nothing to do with President Obama and is just more dumb ass ban the Federal Reserve and return the US to a 19th century banking system

You don't get it.

You still haven't explained what the clip has to do with President Obama

It's clearly a message to the President and His Administration... :evil:

Let's see...

So do I, that's why I created this video and created this petition. :cuckoo:

I'm quite lost on why you call yourself a "Right Winger" because the Federal Reserve System isn't by any means Constitutional and it Independence from the Federal Government is plain ole' mischievous if you look at America's economic history. I'm sorry that you don't like the video, if anybody support my cause, I urge to sign one of the petitions, the Change.org Petition can be signed anonymously unlike the one on the White House.

Ohhhh NO!

An ANONYMOUS petition

That wil carry a lot of weight

Some people don't feel comfortable registering on the White House site to sign a petition, that's why I created the same petition on Change.Org which you can sign anonymously with a few details about yourself. :doubt:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back