Anonymous steels peoples credit cards and gives money to charities

This is total bull crap. They say they are Robin Hoods. Yeah, right. I am sure that most of these people who got their money stolen is in the 1 percent.

I wonder how many people had to wait to eat because they had planned on using their credit card for food and found when they got to the grocery store they were over their limit. And when they called, their banks said it would take a few(business days) to get the money back into their accounts...mean while their kids go hungry. Yea that really hurt the 1 percent.
These people don't think beyond the publicity

How in the world could a global intelligence company that provides risk assessment to clients (including military clients), NOT have it's own databases encrypted. To me, that's a bigger story than the Robin Hood wannabes. Now their website is "currently undergoing maintenance." Better late than never.

these guys are just plain thieves.

However, how could Stratfor not have had its databases encrypted? How could they have had lame passwords? It seems the old story of the cobbler's kids go barefoot all over again.

Anyone with half a brain knows they can contest any charge on their card. Any reputable company will take those charges off your card.

Anyone with half a brain knows they can contest any charge on their card. Any reputable company will take those charges off your card.
True but you have to get new cards ect. These people are criminals. They are tied to the OWS too. Such outstanding citizens . They want something for nothing all the time!

Yes you can...but if someone only has one credit card and it is days before the things come off and this could really put a pinch on someone depending on that card.

As if enough isn't enough...

Stratfor hacking victims targeted after comments - Yahoo! Finance

NEW YORK (AP) -- Victims of a data breach at the security analysis firm Stratfor apparently are being targeted a second time after speaking out about the hacking.

Stratfor said on its Facebook page that some individuals who offered public support for the company after it revealed it was hacked "may be being targeted for doing so."

This is total bull crap. They say they are Robin Hoods. Yeah, right. I am sure that most of these people who got their money stolen is in the 1 percent.

Hackers Target U.S. Security Think Tank | Fox News

It's called stealing.....

Then progressives attempt to portray themselves as humble people??

In what universe does a humble person steal????

Just because one has more than another doesn't give others the right to steal from them.

Any person with half a soul knows stealing is wrong...

Not only that but hacking into peoples lives and causing them all these problems is WRONG..

Not like they give a fuck anyways... The selfish little pricks..

Forum List

Back