Anonymous on the polls

Assuming it's legit, that's the second big phone poll conducted with similar results. O'Reilly arranged one of 25,000 calls, showing Trump at 86%, Clinton at 14%.

:lol:

That's the funny part right there.

Do you assume that all videos on the internet are "legit", or only the ones that say things you want to believe?

I assumed here for the sake of argument, of course. I don't believe anything without a confirmable yea or nay. The lack of either does not preclude the other.

Assuming it's legit, that's the second big phone poll conducted with similar results. O'Reilly arranged one of 25,000 calls, showing Trump at 86%, Clinton at 14%.

Do you assume that all videos on the internet are "legit", or only the ones that say things you want to believe?

I assumed here for the sake of argument, of course. I don't believe anything without a confirmable yea or nay. The lack of either does not preclude the other.

No, you "assumed" it was true in an attempt to shift the burden of proof away from the positive claim.

No, you "assumed" it was true in an attempt to shift the burden of proof away from the positive claim.

As you wish.

(Billy bats away the annoying fly)

Forum List

Back