Anonymous Nuke Explodes in an American City.

So even though you were clueless, you'd willy-nilly just start invading countries?

Unbelieveable.

No willy nilly. I would nukem enough to where Iran would be a sea of glass. The only troops that would go in would have to wear radiation suits. I would suspect after Iran becomes the great plateau of glass the other wars would not be necessary. If Carter wouldn't have been such a nut we wouldn't have the Iran problem. You are probably one of those people that think Iran is developing nuclear power just for the fuel. If you don't think Iran is behind most of this Jihadist stuff then you are the clueless one.

Oh spare us your macho bragadoccio, lad.

Nobody is impressed by what a tough guy you are in the world of ASCII.

You pose a hypothetic question with no reasonable solution, just so you can tell us you'd like to nuke Iran?

So noted.

As to your ability to fathom my depths?

You are clearly way out of your league.

What would you do? Nothing? Your in a leauge of your own.:eusa_angel:

So even though you were clueless, you'd willy-nilly just start invading countries?

Unbelieveable.

No willy nilly. I would nukem enough to where Iran would be a sea of glass. The only troops that would go in would have to wear radiation suits. I would suspect after Iran becomes the great plateau of glass the other wars would not be necessary. If Carter wouldn't have been such a nut we wouldn't have the Iran problem. You are probably one of those people that think Iran is developing nuclear power just for the fuel. If you don't think Iran is behind most of this Jihadist stuff then you are the clueless one.

You pose a hypothetic question with no reasonable solution, just so you can tell us you'd like to nuke Iran?

So noted.

What would you do? Nothing? Your in a league of your own.:eusa_angel:

isn't that what sept 11th was.....an attack on the us that is not traceable to any country.....

And yet amazingly we've found out not only who the terrorists were in a short matter but their names among everything else.

Though 15 of the 19 were from Saudi Arabia, Bush kinda ignored that factor since his family is buddies with the Saudis. :eusa_whistle:

How could we NOT know who was responsible? OBL and the Taliban were jumping on the airwaves almost as soon as the buildings came down!

Shit.......even someone like Terry Schaivo would have known who was responsible. Are you telling me that Bush was smart just because he knew OBL was responsible?

Let's talk about the "dead or alive" statement, and the fact that Bush Jr. and Cheney chose to INVADE THE WRONG FUCKING COUNTRY!!!!!! And......to further compound insult to injury, Cheney kept the war going because Halliburton and KBR were making too much money to quit.

Why haven't we had closure in this? I'll tell ya........greed. Bush Jr. and Cheney (who was actually the president, contrary to his title of vice) haven't really had much of an interest in finding OBL, because it was easier to keep the people in line if they are scared.

Last night I was watching Rachel Maddow's show on MSNBC, and she had a professor from California who was a map scholar who came up with a mathematical formula for tracking the movement of migrating animals. Interestingly, it can also be used to track humans.

According to the data he has of OBL's last known location (Tora Bora), and using the same tracking that he did for animals, he has a pretty good guess where OBL is. It's the Swat Valley. And......he's also located 3 houses where he would probably be at, as OBL needs to have trees around (to hide from overhead viewing), as well as electricity (for his dialysis), as well as a place built like a fort.

Satellite images showed the 3 houses.

I'd like to see Obama go and ask that guy, then launch Predator and Reaper drones into Pakistan and take the fucker out.

isn't that what sept 11th was.....an attack on the us that is not traceable to any country.....

And yet amazingly we've found out not only who the terrorists were in a short matter but their names among everything else.

Though 15 of the 19 were from Saudi Arabia, Bush kinda ignored that factor since his family is buddies with the Saudis. :eusa_whistle:

How could we NOT know who was responsible? OBL and the Taliban were jumping on the airwaves almost as soon as the buildings came down!

Shit.......even someone like Terry Schaivo would have known who was responsible. Are you telling me that Bush was smart just because he knew OBL was responsible?

Let's talk about the "dead or alive" statement, and the fact that Bush Jr. and Cheney chose to INVADE THE WRONG FUCKING COUNTRY!!!!!! And......to further compound insult to injury, Cheney kept the war going because Halliburton and KBR were making too much money to quit.

Why haven't we had closure in this? I'll tell ya........greed. Bush Jr. and Cheney (who was actually the president, contrary to his title of vice) haven't really had much of an interest in finding OBL, because it was easier to keep the people in line if they are scared.

Last night I was watching Rachel Maddow's show on MSNBC, and she had a professor from California who was a map scholar who came up with a mathematical formula for tracking the movement of migrating animals. Interestingly, it can also be used to track humans.

According to the data he has of OBL's last known location (Tora Bora), and using the same tracking that he did for animals, he has a pretty good guess where OBL is. It's the Swat Valley. And......he's also located 3 houses where he would probably be at, as OBL needs to have trees around (to hide from overhead viewing), as well as electricity (for his dialysis), as well as a place built like a fort.

I'd like to see Obama go and ask that guy, then launch Predator and Reaper drones into Pakistan and take the fucker out.
come on man, they practically leveled tora bora
if he was in there, he is dead
and Bush invaded A-stan, what was wrong with that?
you really need to get over Bush

So noted.

What would you do? Nothing? Your in a league of your own.:eusa_angel:

Certainly I must appear so to you.

So after you've shot your hysterical wad of nuclear jingo-jism, and your intelligence agency informs you that the nuke came from -- oh I don't know, let say it was the actions of some whacked out right wing American group of lunatics, and after the rest of the civilized world has declared the USA a rogue nation because it's run by a fucking childish idiot who just murdered millions of innocent people, then what you do, Lad?

Bomb the whole fucking world?

Declare whatever nation you've destroyed unfortunate collatoral damages of your tragic anger management problem?

Basically, lad what you just informed us of, is that you would like to be a war criminal.

And, no doubt you're proud of being such an ignorant tool, too.

We're all very impressed.

Last edited:

You really need to start looking closer at the news and paying attention.....

They practically leveled Tora Bora? Really? Then tell me why some of the caves are still standing? Additionally, if OBL was in there (and we know he was for a bit), and was killed, then why the fuck are tapes still coming out?

Additionally.......as far as the Afghanistan thing? You DO realize that Afghanistan was actually the secondary part, as Bush Jr. was more interested in going after oil wells in Iraq than OBL in Afghanistan.

No......I DON'T need to get over Bush Jr. I will get over it when the fucker is (a) in jail, (b) in the ground (I mean with that much evil inside of one, you'd think that demons would come up and drag him into Hell), or (c) the situations that he fucked up become repaired, and that is gonna take a while

And, I think that as someone who spent 20 years in the service of this country, I can talk about any fucking president, or any fucking thing I want.

You're welcome. Continue to be free.

And, I think that as someone who spent 20 years in the service of this country, I can talk about any fucking president, or any fucking thing I want.

Me too.

But I have to tell you you overpaid for the previlege.

It was your birthright as an American, anyway.

You really need to start looking closer at the news and paying attention.....

They practically leveled Tora Bora? Really? Then tell me why some of the caves are still standing? Additionally, if OBL was in there (and we know he was for a bit), and was killed, then why the fuck are tapes still coming out?

Additionally.......as far as the Afghanistan thing? You DO realize that Afghanistan was actually the secondary part, as Bush Jr. was more interested in going after oil wells in Iraq than OBL in Afghanistan.

No......I DON'T need to get over Bush Jr. I will get over it when the fucker is (a) in jail, (b) in the ground (I mean with that much evil inside of one, you'd think that demons would come up and drag him into Hell), or (c) the situations that he fucked up become repaired, and that is gonna take a while

You're welcome. Continue to be free.
ok, continue in your derangement

I'm kind of surprised at the number of responses that say, "shoot from the hip in the general direction you last saw movement and hope for the best."

Really? That's what should be done? I don't think anyone every accused me of being anything other than a hawk, but that's just stupid.

The key thing to know is we can and will know where it came from. We have the technology to know that based on residuals. But, knowing that may not be enough. We really want to know who delivered it. My guess is we would want to know very badly and might not care if some people's feelings got hurt in the process of us finding out.

Based on recent experience of what America might do if wounded, and seeing a smoking hole where a major city used to be, we would have a number of countries become suddenly forthcoming about providing information.

No, I think it is not an insoluble problem to determine who did it. We should build and prepare the proper strength to execute the supposed mission. We should make the most of the fact that we are not blindly swinging when we could with some justification. When the time comes to strike we should parley our political capital into international support and then hit the fuckers so hard their dead grandmothers will feel it.

Forum List

Back