Anonymous leaks to the Washington post about the CIA, Russia beliefs are non substitute evidence

Hysteria, Skye? Already the GOP is talking of eliminating Medicare. And making SS a welfare program, with significant reductions in benefits for the working man.

Now we are seeing credible people stating that Russia has hacked our electoral system, quite possibly with the collusion of people in Trump's campaign. If that is the case, then any involved have committed treason, with all that implies for the present President-elect.

Russia said they had ties with the Trump admin but don't believe them.

The CIA found that Russia was trying to get Trump elected but don't believe them.

17 intel agencies agree but don't believe them.

DNC emails were hacked and released. It LOOKS like it was to hurt Clinton but don't believe your conclusion.

We should believe Trump and Trump only. Everyone else is a liar. Trump will be prosecuting Clinton just as promis...oh...wait...Muchado's sex ta...hold up....

Like I said everyone else is lying!
Obuthole and hilliary have proven themselves liars for years, why should we believe them? List the so called 17 intelligence agencies, we will wait.

If this was a list contest I'd be down. But the topic isn't name those agencies. The topic is those intel agencies found that Russia wanted to help Trump. McConnell knew about it and blocked it. In turn Trump hires McConnells wife and other people with ties to Russia.
Didn't think you're lying ass could name them. Back your stupid baseless claim up or stfu commie.

What does naming them have to do with you accepting their findings?
Members of the IC

There, no my "lying ass" just owned you. Here is where you go down the line and attempt to discredit 16 other agencies all for Trump goofball.
You don't own anything. You can't prove your baseless lies. Now it is 16? You are a joke. Stfu and move along.

Hysteria, Skye? Already the GOP is talking of eliminating Medicare. And making SS a welfare program, with significant reductions in benefits for the working man.

Now we are seeing credible people stating that Russia has hacked our electoral system, quite possibly with the collusion of people in Trump's campaign. If that is the case, then any involved have committed treason, with all that implies for the present President-elect.
Yep, hysteria based on lies and unproven fake news. Libtards are so stupid.

awwwwwww......hysterical little snowflakes........ awwww

not a shred of evidence that Russia did anything.....oh wait... here .....a piece of paper...does this count?:lmao::p

Well, we see Trump creating a cabinet of generals, millionaires, and billionaires. Kind of like a Putin cabinet.

Jimbo, be sure and tell us when Trump gets you that dream job.
I have already had those dream jobs for about 20 years, but I doubt that Trump will reduce H1-B visas to the point that anyone is going to hire a 58 year old with a bad back and just off three years of disability.

Nah, I will probably have to do blue collar work till I can retire, God Willing, which is fine.

I like working with my hands.

Well, we see Trump creating a cabinet of generals, millionaires, and billionaires. Kind of like a Putin cabinet.

Yeah! Where are the welfare queens in his cabinet? The dishwashers? The McDonalds workers?! What the hell is he doing promoting all these successful people to high levels of government?!!

Russia said they had ties with the Trump admin but don't believe them.

The CIA found that Russia was trying to get Trump elected but don't believe them.

17 intel agencies agree but don't believe them.

DNC emails were hacked and released. It LOOKS like it was to hurt Clinton but don't believe your conclusion.

We should believe Trump and Trump only. Everyone else is a liar. Trump will be prosecuting Clinton just as promis...oh...wait...Muchado's sex ta...hold up....

Like I said everyone else is lying!
Obuthole and hilliary have proven themselves liars for years, why should we believe them? List the so called 17 intelligence agencies, we will wait.

If this was a list contest I'd be down. But the topic isn't name those agencies. The topic is those intel agencies found that Russia wanted to help Trump. McConnell knew about it and blocked it. In turn Trump hires McConnells wife and other people with ties to Russia.
Didn't think you're lying ass could name them. Back your stupid baseless claim up or stfu commie.

Members of the IC

There, no my "lying ass" just owned you. Here is where you go down the line and attempt to discredit 16 other agencies all for Trump goofball.
You don't own anything. You can't prove your baseless lies. Now it is 16? You are a joke. Stfu and move along.

16 plus the CIA. So now youre forced to complain about the smallest shit to avoid addressing 17 agencies came to the same conclusiins.

Members of the IC

16 plus the CIA. So now youre forced to complain about the smallest shit to avoid addressing 17 agencies came to the same conclusiins.
Still no proof. You idiots on the left are the crybabies making shit up. Move along pussy.

Members of the IC

Still no proof. You idiots on the left are the crybabies making shit up. Move along pussy.

You asked for the name of the 17 agencies as some dodge. Then called me...me a liar for not listing them. Then I list them and your new thing is to say you should have the evidence because your stupid ass thinks you deserve it. Yes!! Why can't the CIA tell Russia how they found out what they did? Let's invite them over and share it directly...for you!

I owned you. How heavy is your goalposts?

Forum List

Back