ANON "White Rabbit" just released 28,000 Clinton Emails

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Breaking=> Anon Twitter Acct 'White Rabbit' Just Dropped 28,000 Hillary Private Emails Online

Must be

MUH RUSSIANS?

This afternoon we received an email with the following message:
First, I must remain anonymous for now. I would like to forward links to files that were sent to President Trump this morning & may be a big smoking Gun re: DNC hack/Russia, etc.
I am not the originator of these files and cannot vouch for their authenticity, just passing them along. They can be found here:
#WhiteRabbit on Twitter

The tweet links to 28.882 Hillary Clinton emails in three different formats.
We are currently analyzing this huge document dump.

UPDATE: We are looking to see if the emails in pdf form were released in a prior document dump. We are still analyzing.

PASTE BIN FILES
rabbit - Pastebin.com

If True, keep your eyes out for these emails.

Last edited:
Kinda closing the barn door after the horse has left

It's kinda like going through a trash can after someone burnt 33,000 letters to cover their crimes.

Hopefully she was dumb enough to keep copies of some of those emails she bleach bitted on her personal account and we can see why she needed to bleach bit them.

Breaking=> Anon Twitter Acct 'White Rabbit' Just Dropped 28,000 Hillary Private Emails Online

Must be

MUH RUSSIANS?

First, I must remain anonymous for now. I would like to forward links to files that were sent to President Trump this morning & may be a big smoking Gun re: DNC hack/Russia, etc.
I am not the originator of these files and cannot vouch for their authenticity, just passing them along. They can be found here:
#WhiteRabbit on Twitter

UPDATE: We are looking to see if the emails in pdf form were released in a prior document dump. We are still analyzing.

PASTE BIN FILES
rabbit - Pastebin.com

You Trump whores' obsession with Hillary is a hoot.
Psst.. she's a private citizen and not under federal investigation.
The orange anus is prez and IS under federal investigation.

Must be

MUH RUSSIANS?

#WhiteRabbit on Twitter

PASTE BIN FILES
rabbit - Pastebin.com

d1dcde69dc0736959136a2e3e778b17748fe0346b12183634c902956e8c08812.jpg

It's kinda like going through a trash can after someone burnt 33,000 letters to cover their crimes.

Hopefully she was dumb enough to keep copies of some of those emails she bleach bitted on her personal account and we can see why she needed to bleach bit them.
I've seen what has been released so far
Pretty mundane stuff

Yeah, you guys should be careful of clicking on that stuff.

I didn't see any emails.

There's 1 hellacious list of anti-Clinton website links, though. :eek:

Seriously yuge.

I've seen what has been released so far
Pretty mundane stuff
It is probably the same old shit that Wikileaks posted.

It's kinda like going through a trash can after someone burnt 33,000 letters to cover their crimes. Hopefully she was dumb enough to keep copies of some of those emails she bleach bitted on her personal account and we can see why she needed to bleach bit them.
I was thinking it's likely a diversionary tactic to deflect attention from the Trump administration's crimes. I wonder what they had to give up to get Russian hackers to generate fake emails???

Welcome to Original Tree's Hourly "But...but...Hillary" thread.

From those released, Hillary's email traffic is pretty, pretty boring

Lets look at 30,000 of Trumps emails and see what they say

Must be

MUH RUSSIANS?

#WhiteRabbit on Twitter

PASTE BIN FILES
rabbit - Pastebin.com

Must be

MUH RUSSIANS?

#WhiteRabbit on Twitter

PASTE BIN FILES
rabbit - Pastebin.com

That's nice.

Must be

MUH RUSSIANS?

#WhiteRabbit on Twitter

PASTE BIN FILES
rabbit - Pastebin.com

what is trump under investigation for?

Must be

MUH RUSSIANS?

#WhiteRabbit on Twitter

PASTE BIN FILES
rabbit - Pastebin.com

what is trump under investigation for?

Being Trump.

Forum List

Back