Annual Personal Gun Inventory

Where did I say that I want to ban all guns?

Well my apologies, but coming from my experiences those who do not have a gun could care less about gun rights or are for gun control and both in my view are the same. but that’s just my point of view my opinion.

So, that was an EPIC FAIL on your part. An utter, pathetic fail.

I exercise my second amendment right to NOT own a gun.

ok so is everything an epic fail with you or just when you are being the biggest horse ass?

Well my apologies, but coming from my experiences those who do not have a gun could care less about gun rights or are for gun control and both in my view are the same. but that’s just my point of view my opinion.

ok so is everything an epic fail with you or just when you are being the biggest horse ass?

Not everything is an epic fail. However, when you respond to my post that I do not own a gun and assume that I am anti-gun rights...that makes it a fail.

The fact that you posted an image...that makes it EPIC.

Not everything is an epic fail. However, when you respond to my post that I do not own a gun and assume that I am anti-gun rights...that makes it a fail.

The fact that you posted an image...that makes it EPIC.

OH well I am glad to see that you are exercising your second amendment right. However those of us who own firearms protect and defend our second amednment rights there by ensuring you are able to exercise your's.

Last edited:
I'm looking to buy a few used guns soon.

museum-pol-army-15.jpg

After that I might pick up a few rifles, shotguns, pistols and revolvers.

I don't shoot animals, well not until I have to. And I don't use 22's, I want to FEEL the weapon I am using when it goes off. If not I could just buy a pellet gun.

Don't diss the "mighty 22" There is a reason they call it "mighty"

I know a guy that used to go poaching for deer on private property with a .22LR

All my guns are legally bought and registered.

Also I have a Concealed Pistol License.

I don't shoot animals, well not until I have to. And I don't use 22's, I want to FEEL the weapon I am using when it goes off. If not I could just buy a pellet gun.

More deer have been killed with the 22 than any other caliber out there.

Of course, in most places, it is now illegal to shoot them with a 22.

Kill shot with a 22 is the head.....forget the heart.

More deer have been killed with the 22 than any other caliber out there.

Of course, in most places, it is now illegal to shoot them with a 22.

Kill shot with a 22 is the head.....forget the heart.

Actually it's the neck, specifically aiming for the carotid or the jugular. The skull will deflect most .22 bullets.

I was thinking a 22 might not make it through the skull. A 22 mag might......

I saw somewhere a test that a guy did with a .22 and he put out a frozen turkey wrapped with clothing at something like 300 yards and found that the bullet almost made it though the whole turkey.

I'll start looking.....Its been a while.

I've always heard to shoot for the head with a 22.

Being that it is illegal to shoot them with a 22 where I hunt (isn't it illegal almost everywhere now?), I've never tried it, but I know people who have, and the "king" of killing deer with a 22 (from his porch, no less) says he always shoots at the head. Then again, his backyard is average size, so he is taking short-range shots.

To those who want to argue or discuss which caliber is the best, I would like for you to watch these two videos, it may re-enforce your argument, or it may give you a differant view on what you have for home defense.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKhMOfaYwvE&playnext=1&list=PLE5DCA2D6BD48BAA0&index=24[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w22M1DAQ59I&feature=related[/ame]

Forum List

Back