Annoying Video Commercial on USMB

The Professor

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2011
Whats with the video commercial for Bring Out the Gentleman that appears all over USMB? I can't turn it off and it off and I hear it so often it's really irritating.

It doesn't play just once. The damn thing keeps repeating. Also when I pass over the add and go on to another page on the thread, the page reverts to the page the ad was on and I hear it again.

Can you please fix this thing.

Last edited:
I don't hear or see anything. I use all the blockers I can find...ie Ad Block.

Everything is OK now.

Thanks to all of you for telling me you had no problem because you had ad blocker. You made me realize the ad blocker I had previously installed was no longer working after I reinstalled Firefox.

I actually didn't mind the ads except for the one where I couldn't get the guy to shut up.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Whats with the video commercial for Bring Out the Gentleman that appears all over USMB? I can't turn it off and it off and I hear it so often it's really irritating.

It doesn't play just once. The damn thing keeps repeating. Also when I pass over the add and go on to another page on the thread, the page reverts to the page the ad was on and I hear it again.

I run Adblock Plus add-on for Mozilla.

Everything is OK now.

Thanks to all of you for telling me you had no problem because you had ad blocker. You made me realize the ad blocker I had previously installed was no longer working after I reinstalled Firefox.

I actually didn't mind the ads except for the one where I couldn't get the guy to shut up.
Whenever any browser with add on is reinstalled the all the add ons have to be reinstalled also. When Firefox updates it also checks to see if one's current add ons are compatible with the new version, if an add on is no longer compatible Firefox turns it off. If at a later date the add on is fixed to be compatible we have to go back in settings and reactivate the add on it's not automatic.

With this, it'll stop being annoying provided you use Google Chrome.

I don't hear or see anything. I use all the blockers I can find...ie Ad Block.
images

*****CHUCKLE******

:)

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-15_0-36-24.jpeg
    upload_2017-2-15_0-36-24.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 36

Forum List

Back