Annoying Spouse Question

I don't think Kelly Ann thinks he is wrong! :D

Otherwise she would have separated from him already.

She's doing what she has to do, for the money in the form of a paycheck.

i'm guessing the hate sex is great.... although i don't see the attractiveness factor in either of them.

And he is just pissed because he didn’t get the position with the administration he was hoping for. He started the tweets , etc after he found out he didn’t.
Kellyanne Conway Criticizes Husband’s Anti-Trump Tweeting: Violation Of 'Marital Vows'
During an interview with The Washington Post, White House advisor Kellyanne Conway criticized her husband's anti-Trump tweeting, suggesting it's a violation of their "marital vows

And he is just pissed because he didn’t get the position with the administration he was hoping for. He started the tweets , etc after he found out he didn’t.
Kellyanne Conway Criticizes Husband’s Anti-Trump Tweeting: Violation Of 'Marital Vows'
During an interview with The Washington Post, White House advisor Kellyanne Conway criticized her husband's anti-Trump tweeting, suggesting it's a violation of their "marital vows

She has to be feeling dirty as hell

If your spouse was a terminal loser and made a career out of disparaging your career and Boss, how long would it take you to either divorce or get a few friends to come over with a backhoe and lye to help bury the body?

George Conway Appears to Take Shots at Wife Kellyanne’s CNN Hit: Trump ‘Lies About Virtually Everything’ (UPDATES)

I think it's probably a scam they both concocted for the press in the Orange reality show that is this administration. Once Orange is gone, there will be book deals, speaking engagements and interviews a plenty. They're a package deal.

Forum List

Back