Announcing the arrival of Miss Lilia

pegwinn

Top of the Food Chain
Apr 17, 2004
Texas
Well, it's official folks. I am a grandaddy. Miss Lilia May was born today at 0700 PST at the Camp Pendleton Naval Regional Medical Center. She stretches out to 19 incehes and weighs in at 8 lb 5 oz. Both Mom and Baby are doing well. Just to demonstrate that the new Corps has a bigger heart than the old Corps, they let daddy out of the field for 48 hours to do the bonding thing. BTW, can a Mod resize this thing to a comfortable size? I tried and it wouldn't.

100_0566.jpg

Congrats on the grandbaby! Bet she has you wrapped around her little finger within a week!

I'll take that bet, we don't get to meet her until the 19th when they come home for Christmas. A week from then...... you might just be right.

Congratulations. We had our first grandchild 14 months ago and I have to say it is amazing how it changes you. My wife said there was no way she wanted to be grandma but today accepts that title with joy. Born five weeks early she scared everyone but today walks and talks up a storm even though the language is mostly untranslatable. Enjoy these times, too soon they grow up.

Forum List

Back