[ANNOUNCEMENT] Cleaning up the Politics Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning USMessageBoard Members and guests. Some of you may notice a more enhanced approach and enforcement as it applies to the "Off Topic Posts" guideline which has been a long part of our Site Rules & Guidelines--

--Any off-topic posts will be deleted or moved to an appropriate forum as per Administrator & Moderator discretion at any time within the Political Forum --

http://www.usmessageboard.com/533336-post1.html

We do ask that you please report the posts rather than quoting and responding. Quoting/Responding only continues to derail the thread even further. Thank you!

Exactly, which is why I fly and never take the train, which can derail at any second. Plus, and no doubt you'll agree, when flying we deserved friggin' peanuts and not that baked crap that wimps with nut alergies need, and thus expect the rest of us need suffer along side them.

I take Amtrak because I can get up and walk away from the great mass of humanity that makes me wonder if god isn't really a sadomasochistic torturer.

Planes? I have a difficult time not spitting in the face of many of the security people who don ill fitting suits and imagine that gives them real power

Peanuts? They suck...they're as pedestrian as light beers

Typical commie!!! Take govmint subsidized rail, then trash-talk Peanuts for no other reason than that Right-Wing born-again, southern Dem governor, Jimmy Carter, was a peanut farmer.

Go back to Russia and turn it back into the USSR and leave America to we highly-intellectual Righties!!!!

you know what's really sad? in this D I V I D E D nation your reality is not my reality. you go demon craps. go.

ah... you really do buy into that nonsense, don't you?

anytime you're done with your tantrum, willow...

let us know. mmmkay?

after you explain to me the statement "your reality is not my reality" translates into a tantrum.. I'll wait

i didn't say the words "your reality is not my reality". you pulled that out of your butt.

what i SAID was i had SEEN the reality of who whines... so i know you're not correct.

ah... you really do buy into that nonsense, don't you?

anytime you're done with your tantrum, willow...

let us know. mmmkay?

after you explain to me the statement "your reality is not my reality" translates into a tantrum.. I'll wait

i didn't say the words "your reality is not my reality". you pulled that out of your butt.

what i SAID was i had SEEN the reality of who whines... so i know you're not correct.

I know counselor, I said the words "your reality is not my reality" and you promptly accused me of having a tantrum.. on we on the same page now?

No monkeys out of the butt? Darn, I am truly disappointed. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back