Announcement: CDZ

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by cereal_killer, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cereal_killer

cereal_killer Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,360
    Just a quick announcement to let everyone know that if you start a thread in the CDZ with the intention of having a clean debate, it will no longer be moved due to those intent on ruining the experience for everyone else.

Report the offending post and DO NOT quote it. It will be removed and the offender sent a warning. Eventually, those who don't know how to play well with others in the CDZ will have their privelages removed. The forum is here to stay, so it's only a matter of time before it finds it legs and serves the purpose it was created for.

In the meantime enjoy the CDZ......

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  2. Foxfyre

Foxfyre Eternal optimist Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,436
    Yes, I have requested that the name be changed to the Civil Discussion Zone to remove the words of 'debate' and 'clean' that seem to be such a source of angst to some. As for those who seem to be really disturbed or frightened that somebody might receive a pos rep in the CDZ or that it is unfair to show appreciation but not neg rep in the CDZ, well, I just don't have any words to even address a rationale like that.

But I appreciate very much CK expressing his commitment to keep the CDZ and allow those of us who appreciate the concept to try to make it work.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. theDoctorisIn

theDoctorisIn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,974
    http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.