Anniversary of terrible tragedy in Odessa. Western authorities keep silent.

People in Odessa maybe did not want to be part of civil war barbarism like in other parts of Ukraine where Russian separatist were active and turning their cities into shyt holes of destruction and constant war.

The fight between Russia and Ukraine is an ongoing tragedy for MANY
CENTURIES--------that anyone would try to PIN it on the USA is kinda
comic. It was ongoing before George Washington was born

There is some interesting information for deeply brainwashed by Soros Media Ukraine lovers like Camp, Irosie and others who haven't been told about Nazism on the rise in "democratic" Ukraine:

Polish authorities intend to find out how Ukrainians travelling to the country perceive radical nationalist organizations. Citizens of Ukraine must give an assessment of Stephan Bandera’s activity and UPA. Loyalty and even a neutral position in relation to nationalists can result in not being allowed to enter the territory of Poland.
Without Bandera: Poland Will Test Entering Ukrainians for Sympathy for Radicals
Senate of Poland voted for recognizing Volyn 1940 massacre as a genocide

Even Poland who supported Ukrainian coup and regime change now seems to be fed up with Ukrainian Nazis.
---
The incoming Ukrainian president will have to turn some attention to history, because the outgoing one has just made a hero of a long-dead Ukrainian fascist.

Bandera is an official Ukrainian hero since the last year. Those clowns have already named quite a few streets after Bandera. In Western Ukraine they even renamed "Moscow" sausage and now it's called "Bandera" sausage.
A Fascist Hero in Democratic Kiev

---
Cohen: Trump should have spoken out against what many see as Ukraine’s troubling glorification of Nazi collaborators. Trump should have broadened the agenda to call out Kiev for its official state policy of honoring controversial figures from World War Two.

The latest example: local authorities in the capital recentlyvoted to rename a major street after a former Nazi collaborator and anti-Semite named Roman Shukhevych.

Shukhevych led the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA), an organization responsible for the mass slaughter of Poles and Jews during the war. Even inside Ukraine the renaming is a disputed move, with hundreds of people taking to the streets last Friday to protest the decision – only to be attacked by an ultra-nationalist neo-Nazi group called C14.
Commentary: How Trump can show he’s tough on anti-Semitism

Go figure, dear Russia haters.

Last edited:
Stratford claimed that I (rosie) read SOROS MEDIA----
he is full of shit. What I do know about UKRAINIANs
comes as a family legacy------of course they are Nazi pigs -------SO?

Did I ever say you could read? Sorry, if I did. :badgrin:

My family lives in Ukraine as well as I do, so your post makes very little sense (if any) just like all other posts of yours which I have had "a privilege" to read.

Last edited:

My family lives in Ukraine as well as I do, so your post makes very little sense (if any) just like all other posts of yours which I have had "a privilege" to read.

I read very well. That you are a Ukrainian is consistent with your filth

I'm Russian living on historical Russian lands annexed by Ukraine after the USSR collapse. Crimea was lucky to be back to Russia and I'm sure we'll eventually do so too.

upload_2018-5-25_17-23-17.png

However your comment seems to be racist, forgot about your hypocritical liberal tolerance? I probably should report you. But I don't blame you: I don't like Ukrainians too much either.

Last edited:

I'm Russian living on historical Russian lands annexed by Ukraine after the USSR collapse. Crimea was lucky to be back to Russia and I'm sure we'll eventually do so too.

View attachment 195325

However your comment seems to be racist, forgot about your liberal tolerance? I probably should report you. But I don't blame you: I don't like Ukrainians too much either.

you have nothing of which to be proud

View attachment 195325

However your comment seems to be racist, forgot about your liberal tolerance? I probably should report you. But I don't blame you: I don't like Ukrainians too much either.

you have nothing of which to be proud
You are mistaken, my dear, I'm proud to be Russian.

The more Russians get killed the more happier becomes the West.
Very simple.
Putin is very weak and coward, Russia needs more tough guys to resurrect and to make it great again.
Otherwise any turd will piss on Russians
You may like Putin or not, but he's the only independent, strong and very patriotic leader in Europe (leader is a key-word: the vast majority of the other "leaders" appear to be just Deep State puppets and traitors of the countries they are supposed to serve and to protect). I'm sure he's waiting for the right moment to deliberate Ukraine from Nazis to avoid victims. If there were more leaders like Putin in the world, all the conflicts would be solved by now. That's one of the reasons Deep State has been demonizing Putin using their loyal Media, troops of deeply brainwashed sheep and paid trolls (like Litwin).

At first Putin shall imprison all Gusski Oligarchs and to give real power to natives of Russia, not to a bunch of immigrants who although live lesser as 200 years there, but already stole more as 95% of all countrie's wealth.

Very simple.
Putin is very weak and coward, Russia needs more tough guys to resurrect and to make it great again.
You may like Putin or not, but he's the only independent, strong and very patriotic leader in Europe (leader is a key-word: the vast majority of the other "leaders" appear to be just Deep State puppets and traitors of the countries they are supposed to serve and to protect). I'm sure he's waiting for the right moment to deliberate Ukraine from Nazis to avoid victims. If there were more leaders like Putin in the world, all the conflicts would be solved by now. That's one of the reasons Deep State has been demonizing Putin using their loyal Media, troops of deeply brainwashed sheep and paid trolls (like Litwin).

At first Putin shall imprison all Gusski Oligarchs and to give real power to natives of Russia, not to a bunch of immigrants who although live lesser as 200 years there, but already stole more as 95% of all countrie's wealth.
We don't know as much as Putin knows about the country from within and don't have his tremendous experience ruling the country. Who we are to judge him? I know one thing for sure: Soviets developed a huge and powerful Mafia in USSR which Russia unfortunately had to inherit. And if somebody decides to mess with Mafia he becomes a history. I have been watching Putin since 2000, he's trying to weaken Russian Mafia, but very slowly, one step at a time, which I think is wise. But it's better to ask Eugene 's opinion as a Russian citizen about that.

Very simple.

We don't know as much as Putin knows about the country from within and don't have his tremendous experience ruling the country. Who we are to judge him? I know one thing for sure: Soviets developed a huge and powerful Mafia in USSR which Russia unfortunately had to inherit. And if somebody decides to mess with Mafia he becomes a history. I have been watching Putin since 2000, he's trying to weaken Russian Mafia, but very slowly, one step at a time, which I think is wise. But it's better to ask Eugene 's opinion as a Russian citizen about that.

Putin run country 18 years and only one thief Khodorkovsky was imprisoned. The entirely Russian wealth is stolen by a small bunch of non-Russians, he shall take stolen money back and give it to the former owner - Russian People

Very simple.

Putin run country 18 years and only one thief Khodorkovsky was imprisoned. The entirely Russian wealth is stolen by a small bunch of non-Russians, he shall take stolen money back and give it to the former owner - Russian People
And nevertheless:
Russian gold reserves are the fifth largest in the world.

Russia added 800,000 ounces of gold (24.88 tons) to reserves in February.

Russia added a record 224 tons of gold to reserves in 2017.

Since June 2015, the Central Bank of Russia has added over 600 tons of gold to reserves.

Russia Adds Another Huge Pile of Gold To its Growing Stack In February - Smaulgld

Seems like Putin knows what he's doing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back