Anniversary of ruby ridge massacre

What part of "I don't know enough to comment further" don't you understand? As I was pretty clear before in my original post, I wasn't commenting further on Ruby Ridge because I didn't know enough of the details.

One thing seems clear to me, and you would like to avoid, Liberals seem to have this habit of pushing people around and they also have this crazy habit of coming up with laws that result in normally law-abiding people ending up bumping heads with the ATF or some other government agencies. It happened under Clinton (Waco, Elian Gonzalez) and it happens all the time under Obama (The Bundy Standoff, Gibson guitar factory). Obama wants to lock peaceful citizens up all the while he's setting criminals free.

When it comes to overseas, they seem to be a group of grabasitic fuckups that can't even screw a light-bulb, resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people. Pulling out of Iraq, forcing regime change in Libya, and attempting to do the same in Syria. Is it any wonder that Obama was unpopular at the G20. They gave him a Nobel prize before he did anything over a friggen speech, and all he did was create death and destruction.

Benghazi wasn't the first time that the Clintons policies ended up in the deaths of Americans. I saw the same thing while I was stationed in Somalia in 93'. Everything was going well till Bubba decided to butcher a bunch of tribal leaders when they gathered to talk about peace with the UN. Instead, they got mowed down by a US gunship. (Obama likes to kill them with drone strikes) After that, there was no reconciliation that they would have accepted, which eventually led to the Battle of Mogadishu. Because of his refusal to allow US troops to have armored vehicles, because they have this silly policy that looking harmless will keep the bad guys away, 18 of our soldiers died in a firefight after they tried to snatch several clan members using Humvees and 5 ton trucks. None of them would have died if we had been allowed the armor that was requested. Every other country wisely provided their troops with armor. Benghazi just brought this back in focus with me.....course the media will not mention this. The Clintons like pushing people around and because of this, people die.

I was taking all of this into consideration when I said " but it seems like this kind of thing happens alot when Liberals are in the White House", meaning Liberals are supposed to be peace lovers, but it seems what they end up creating instead is hate and violence.
You're simply too fucking rightarded. You bitch about deaths caused byﹰLiberals but ignore Bush's invasion into Iraq, which has caused far more deaths and strife than any actions by Clinton or Obama.
Bullshit.
Just pure Bullshit.

You're one of those types that thinks that all wars have no purpose. It never occurs to you that some of them actually save lives.
If we hadn't dropped the bomb on Hiroshima you probably think everything would have been just hunky dory. Imagine the lives that would have been lost if we had carried out an invasion of the Japanese mainland. Why were we at war with Japan? Because they attacked us. They killed over 2000 at Pearl Harbor. They had taken over half of the Far East. They were butchering women and children in Indonesia and Manchuria.

How many people did Saddam kill while he was a dictator? I bet you never thought that his paying $25,000 to the families of suicide bombers in Israel was wrong. Or the fact that he was planning on doing exactly what Iran is doing today. Also, before we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, Al Qaeda had cells all over the US planning attacks. Bubba made sure that nobody in the CIA could talk to the FBI and didn't watch anyone because he and Hillary are so close to Hamas and they love Muslims and apparently have issues with Jews.
Obama is just doing what Bill and Hillary did, times ten. Now you can't even say Islamic Terror in the same sentence without one of you dickheads calling them a racist. While Bush was president after 911, he made sure that we were safe. Obama seems to be going out of his way to kill as many of us that he can. He's bringing them here by the thousands. Hillary wants to quadruple that. Common-sense doesn't even register with you people anymore.

I don't agree that going into Iraq was the best decision, but leaving Iraq, like Obama did, was even worse and you think it's Bush's fault Obama couldn't grab his ass with both hands free when it comes to foreign policy. Somalia was peaceful when Bill Clinton took office, but he turned it into an abortion, and Obama did the same exact thing only 1000 times worse when he pulled us out of Iraq. I don't give a flying-fuck about his excuses and the fact that he only did it because of the election and he needed to be able to brag about something other than killing Bin Laden. It was irresponsible, but that's what Democrats are good at, being irresponsible.
Virtually every sentence in that diatribe you think of as a post, is wrong.

giphy.gif
Yeah......well at least that's a better response than resorting to calling me a racist.
But your response amounts to nothing more than "I know you are....but what am I".
I didn't call you a racist, ya moron. Just how fucked in the head are you?

Just an example of how off base your idiotic rant was ....
You're one of those types that thinks that all wars have no purpose. It never occurs to you that some of them actually save lives.
You're wrong, that's not true. I believe many wars serve purposes. WWII was completely justified and we helped squash the Nazis, Fascists, and Imperialists. I do recognize, that some don't. Like invading Iraq, a country which had not attacked us and did not have stockpiles of WMD that we invaded over. Nothing was gained or won by flipping the Middle East upside down.
If we hadn't dropped the bomb on Hiroshima you probably think everything would have been just hunky dory.
You're wrong again. I believe we did the right thing dropping those bombs on them. It saved lives and established the U.S. as a global super power.
Imagine the lives that would have been lost if we had carried out an invasion of the Japanese mainland. Why were we at war with Japan? Because they attacked us. They killed over 2000 at Pearl Harbor. They had taken over half of the Far East. They were butchering women and children in Indonesia and Manchuria.
Wrong again in thinking I'm not aware of that. Again, I fully support our position in WWII and thank G-d we prevailed.

... and that was just your first paragraph. Every one after it was equally as off base.
You agree with me but everything I post is wrong?

Dude, Just STFU!!!

*Ignored*

You're simply too fucking rightarded. You bitch about deaths caused byﹰLiberals but ignore Bush's invasion into Iraq, which has caused far more deaths and strife than any actions by Clinton or Obama.
Bullshit.
Just pure Bullshit.

If we hadn't dropped the bomb on Hiroshima you probably think everything would have been just hunky dory. Imagine the lives that would have been lost if we had carried out an invasion of the Japanese mainland. Why were we at war with Japan? Because they attacked us. They killed over 2000 at Pearl Harbor. They had taken over half of the Far East. They were butchering women and children in Indonesia and Manchuria.

How many people did Saddam kill while he was a dictator? I bet you never thought that his paying $25,000 to the families of suicide bombers in Israel was wrong. Or the fact that he was planning on doing exactly what Iran is doing today. Also, before we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, Al Qaeda had cells all over the US planning attacks. Bubba made sure that nobody in the CIA could talk to the FBI and didn't watch anyone because he and Hillary are so close to Hamas and they love Muslims and apparently have issues with Jews.
Obama is just doing what Bill and Hillary did, times ten. Now you can't even say Islamic Terror in the same sentence without one of you dickheads calling them a racist. While Bush was president after 911, he made sure that we were safe. Obama seems to be going out of his way to kill as many of us that he can. He's bringing them here by the thousands. Hillary wants to quadruple that. Common-sense doesn't even register with you people anymore.

I don't agree that going into Iraq was the best decision, but leaving Iraq, like Obama did, was even worse and you think it's Bush's fault Obama couldn't grab his ass with both hands free when it comes to foreign policy. Somalia was peaceful when Bill Clinton took office, but he turned it into an abortion, and Obama did the same exact thing only 1000 times worse when he pulled us out of Iraq. I don't give a flying-fuck about his excuses and the fact that he only did it because of the election and he needed to be able to brag about something other than killing Bin Laden. It was irresponsible, but that's what Democrats are good at, being irresponsible.
Virtually every sentence in that diatribe you think of as a post, is wrong.

giphy.gif
Yeah......well at least that's a better response than resorting to calling me a racist.
But your response amounts to nothing more than "I know you are....but what am I".
I didn't call you a racist, ya moron. Just how fucked in the head are you?

Just an example of how off base your idiotic rant was ....
You're wrong, that's not true. I believe many wars serve purposes. WWII was completely justified and we helped squash the Nazis, Fascists, and Imperialists. I do recognize, that some don't. Like invading Iraq, a country which had not attacked us and did not have stockpiles of WMD that we invaded over. Nothing was gained or won by flipping the Middle East upside down.
If we hadn't dropped the bomb on Hiroshima you probably think everything would have been just hunky dory.
You're wrong again. I believe we did the right thing dropping those bombs on them. It saved lives and established the U.S. as a global super power.
Imagine the lives that would have been lost if we had carried out an invasion of the Japanese mainland. Why were we at war with Japan? Because they attacked us. They killed over 2000 at Pearl Harbor. They had taken over half of the Far East. They were butchering women and children in Indonesia and Manchuria.
Wrong again in thinking I'm not aware of that. Again, I fully support our position in WWII and thank G-d we prevailed.

... and that was just your first paragraph. Every one after it was equally as off base.
You agree with me but everything I post is wrong?

Dude, Just STFU!!!

*Ignored*
WTF is wrong with you? You were flat out wrong on the first two examples I posted and you thought I believed differently on the third. That's what you get for assuming you know what I believe.

And you think ignoring me is going to make you sound coherent or that I will stop pointing out your inanities?

Forum List

Back