Annexing West Bank

RE: Annexing West Bank
⁜→ percent, Dogmaphobe, et al,

Well, to a degree, I agree in part with Dogmaphobe. It is an unacceptable risk to (at this time and foreseeable future) allow the inhabitance of the West Bank (including Jerusalem) and the Gaza Strip (≈ 5+ million people) Israeli citizen access and benefits. Even if the number of potential Jihadists (including Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Troublemakers, Adherents, Guerrillas and Asymmetric Fighters) if only one percent (0.01) of one percent (0.01) that would be ≈ 50 to start. Remember what we refer to as the 9/11 attacks were carried out by 19 terrorist hijackers. And if there is a successful attack, that means that there was a support base. Jihadist do not live in isolation and they cannot live for long in one place too long when their own culture is on watch.

I don't think it is a good idea.Why bring so many potential terrorists into Israel and change the dynamic vis a vis Jewish and Arab?

The last thing Israel needs right now is a greater percentage of Arabs living within its borders.

No-one is suggesting giving citizenship to terrorists.
The choices are simple:

1. Loyalty to Israeli sovereignty and civil service.
2. Leave with compensation if can't bear living with Jews.
3. Fight

In spite of all the horror forecasts there's no demographic danger, Jews on average have more kids than Arabs.
(COMMENT)

And while these three choices sounds reasonable, it is unrealistic that and hard core Jihadists (including Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Troublemakers, Adherents, Guerrillas and Asymmetric Fighters) are going to color within the lines. They are going to use the opportunity to infiltrate Israel.

My estimation of one per cent (0.01) of one percent (0.01) is undeniably too conservation. You see many more time that number just on parade in Victory Marches in Gaza and pro-Jihadist gatherings in the West Bank. And that is not counting the numbers of people that support the terrorists incarcerated in Israeli Prisons OR the $48 million the Ramallah Government paid to "released terrorist prisoners." And it does not consider all the Arab Palestinians that promote the celebration and remembrance of long-dead terrorist.

I'm not saying it could never happen, but the Arab Palestinians are known to bite the hand that feeds them. It will take several generations after the cessation of hostilities before the Israelis are going to be "relatively safe" to lift restrictions on the inhabitance of the West Bank → given the current progress being made towards peace.

Most Respectfully,
R

Of course, that way, criminals will inevitably receive Israeli citizenship.
But so were the considerations before declaring independence, then too the US leadership thought it was unrealistic and that Israel would not survive the pressure.

70 years ago - security was already brought up as an argument against sovereignty.
Yet in spite of all the mess, Israel is one of the safest countries, its centers of population among the safest metropolitans, certainly more safe than many American cities, Paris and London.

The framework that was used for the last 30 years since Oslo has led only to inspiring hope among the Jihadis, and passed the problem to next generations. No practical alternatives have been suggested otherwise, that could out weight the benefits of sovereign control and Israeli citizenship for both sides of the conflict.

I don't see how keeping military control in Judea helps either Israeli politics, economy or security in the long run. Aside for the govt expenses and daily inconvenience, it leaves the too many open ends in an already unstable situatio, makes us look uncertain and fuels the same hope that prolonged the conflict for a whole century.

Fortunately demographics will leave Israelis no options because the center of the country is already overpopulated. Therefore for the next generation, which has more kids than previous and becomes more and more traditional, the main question is already on the table- Negev desert or the green hills of Judea?

The amount of US repatriates and investments moving to Judea, compared to the tech booming Be'er Sheva leaves no doubts as to the actual trends and priorities for the short term future.

Last edited:
RoccoR, excuse me for the confusion, I had to add several points to the last response,
please read it again.

On Saturday, Netanyahu said he would annex the West Bank (or Judea and Samaria, as they are known in the Bible) to Israel if he would be re-elected Prime Minister on Tuesday. Do y'all think that this is a good idea?

If Bibi wants to start WWIII this is a great idea.

I'm sure Trump, Trump's base, and the religious right in AmeriKKKa don't have any issue with the concept.
Except that such a WW III is not going to happen.

It will be Israel, America and its allies against whom?
Iran? Syria? Saudi Arabia? Egypt? Jordan?

No match, in any way or shape. Which is why there will never be a WWIII started if Israel annexes some of its ancient homeland (taken away in a offensive war against Israel in 1948) to what became Israel in 1948.
Lol imagine if other countries started annexing land because they said it was their "ancient homeland." "But you don't understand, this magic book says [insert deity] GAVE it to us!"

Europeans annexed the North American continent during the 1700s & 1800s, thus the US was born & built as a nation.

I guess the US (government) has no issue with Israel doing something similar in the ME; we sure seem to support their land grabs, and our fore fathers did a better job at obtaining land by hook, by crook, and by war.

Another stupid remark from a Pro Palestinian. Those areas were Legally considered part of Egypt and Jordan who initiated the 67 War

On Saturday, Netanyahu said he would annex the West Bank (or Judea and Samaria, as they are known in the Bible) to Israel if he would be re-elected Prime Minister on Tuesday. Do y'all think that this is a good idea?

I'm sure Trump, Trump's base, and the religious right in AmeriKKKa don't have any issue with the concept.

No match, in any way or shape. Which is why there will never be a WWIII started if Israel annexes some of its ancient homeland (taken away in a offensive war against Israel in 1948) to what became Israel in 1948.
Lol imagine if other countries started annexing land because they said it was their "ancient homeland." "But you don't understand, this magic book says [insert deity] GAVE it to us!"

Europeans annexed the North American continent during the 1700s & 1800s, thus the US was born & built as a nation.

I guess the US (government) has no issue with Israel doing something similar in the ME; we sure seem to support their land grabs, and our fore fathers did a better job at obtaining land by hook, by crook, and by war.

Another stupid remark from a Pro Palestinian. Those areas were Legally considered part of Egypt and Jordan who initiated the 67 War

Not, "Pro Palestinian" here but believe whatever you like.
After WWII there was a message, 'never again.' Well, I find it ironic that those that got it during WWII are now & have been fucking over others for DECADES. They have done this with the blessings of many nations, mostly the US.

After WWII there was a message, 'never again.' Well, I find it ironic that those that got it during WWII are now & have been fucking over others for DECADES. They have done this with the blessings of many nations, mostly the US.

How do you figure that? What have they done to "others"?

Like I stated, those from the religious right, Trump, Trump's base, Republicans in general, etc., none will take issue with Israel being the roaring terrorist lion that it is, the nation that has violated more UN resolutions than any other nation in UN history. WWIII is a Christmas wish for many AmeriKKKans on the right.

"Roaring Terrorist Lion"...so just for comparative purposes what would you call Iran?

Thank you. I am serious with this question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, keep pretending you don't see the tragedy that Israel has put the ME through, for many decades. Keep your head buried like one of those funny looking birds that don't fly; then you can keep asking that question the rest of your life.

Yes, keep pretending you don't see the tragedy that Israel has put the ME through, for many decades. Keep your head buried like one of those funny looking birds that don't fly; then you can keep asking that question the rest of your life.
What tragedy, Arab failure at complete domination of the entire middle east?

I'm sure you have enjoyed seeing hundreds of thousands of Pali children being starved, slaughtered, displaced from their homes, having no real economic opportunities, etc., for decades & decades. Very enjoyable, huh?
I bet you claim to be a Christian too; amirite?
Yep .........

I'm sure you have enjoyed seeing hundreds of thousands of Pali children being starved, slaughtered, displaced from their homes, having no real economic opportunities, etc., for decades & decades. Very enjoyable, huh?
Yep .........

I agree. Fatah and Hamas should be ashamed of themselves for doing so to the poor children. Maybe the children should tattle tale to the UN?

Yep .........

rylah is a brave Jew who lives in Israel.

Yep .........

Israel is surviving

Yep .........
How can the #3 richest terror organization with $700 Million to its name afford building facilities only for itself, and feeding only its members and those loyal to it?

I ask: why are there no Shelters for the people built for the population but only built for Hamas, PLO, Fatah and Islamic Jihad members?

Forbes Israel:The Richest Terror Organizations in the World 2018

Why indeed.

By the way, no Palestinians have starved in all of these decades you mention. There are truckloads of food being delivered to the people on a daily basis. Where does it all end up? Ask Hamas the elected government of Gaza.

Here is how "poor Gaza is" and that is the last we should talk about Gaza:

Who has a nice shelter from Israel's attacks, after rockets fly into Israel?

Hamas Builds Itself an Underground Lair

Here is Area A in "West Bank"

Last edited:

Yep .........
No one can see these things because they only happen in your troubled imagination, however, it is clear you enjoy fantasizing about suffering Arabs.

Yep .........

Nope, wrong in every word.
You happen to be a leftard regressive by chance?
“Leftard regressive” is redundant.

Honors were given in with bonus in advance,
just in case I don't get the chance to pass my expert opinion next time :04:

Last edited:

Yep .........

Have you ever considered basing your opinions on something real instead of psychotic fantasies like these?

Oh, come on!
You know quite well what you’re dealing with.

Yes, indeed a coward and a tattle tale. Thank you for reminding me.

still whining like a little 3 year old punk about your goddamn vacation? grow the fuck up already

Never got a vacation. Just a note that you're a tattle tale and to take it easy on you. Do you still tattle?

What vacation are you guys talking about? I wanna know the inside story. It doesn't surprise me that caddo kid is a snitch. Do you know what they do to snitches in prison?

He claims I got suspended for ragging on him when he tattled on me like a little baby.
This forum has quite the pronounced pro- Islamic bias so no surprise, either.

Yes, indeed a coward and a tattle tale. Thank you for reminding me.

still whining like a little 3 year old punk about your goddamn vacation? grow the fuck up already

Never got a vacation. Just a note that you're a tattle tale and to take it easy on you. Do you still tattle?

What vacation are you guys talking about? I wanna know the inside story. It doesn't surprise me that caddo kid is a snitch. Do you know what they do to snitches in prison?

He claims I got suspended for ragging on him when he tattled on me like a little baby.
This forum has quite the pronounced pro- Islamic bias so no surprise, either.

Yeah well. I am neither pro or against per se but facts are facts. In that ideology apostasy is punishable by death.

Forum List

Back