Annexing West Bank

" [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New Statesman, 25 June 1982.

"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?" Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio

" ... we should prepare to go over to the offensive with the aim of smashing Lebanon, Trans-jordan and Syria... The weak point in the Arab coalition is Lebanon [for] the Moslem regime is artificial and easy to undermine. A Christian state should be established... When we smash the [Arab] Legions strength and bomb Amman, we will eliminate Transjordan, too, and then Syria will fall. If Egypt still dares to fight on, we shall bomb Port Said, Alexandria, and Cairo." " David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population." Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum"

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands." Yoram Bar Porath, Yediot Aahronot, of 14 July 1972.

"We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own." (You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155).

So, The US Government supports a terrorist state. No surprise.

AmeriKKKa is sowing what it reaps, and people wonder why our nation is dying a slow but sure death.

Who knows if any of these "quotes" are accurate. Looking over them, some appear to be hearsay or secondary sources. This book "You Gentiles" that you quoted seems to be a sequel to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Please don't clog up my thread with anti-Jewish tropes.

I don't require your permission to post here @ USMB, do I? No, I don't.

If you don't care for how other members post then you could contact your friendly, neighborhood moderator & ask them about your problem.

Why don't you stick to the subject of this thread instead of posting anti-Semitic crap?

Here is the OP quote:
On Saturday, Netanyahu said he would annex the West Bank (or Judea and Samaria, as they are known in the Bible) to Israel if he would be re-elected Prime Minister on Tuesday. Do y'all think that this is a good idea?

Many of the quotes I posted do apply to your OP. If you take those quotes as being 'anti Israeli' then that is not my problem; is it?

Now, try growing up & drying your tears.

I am certainly not crying over your post. I don't think you are doing your cause, whatever it is, any good by posting this Mein Kampf type of junk.

Suspicious? What word would you like me to use to describe the magical beliefs people have spent millenia slaughtering each other over in the "holy" land?

I agree there are aspects to religion to this. Conquesting, colonizing Arabs usurped and appropriated the indigenous Jewish religion intentionally as another weapon to maintain their colonization. There is no equivalency between those who are trying to keep their religious and cultural traditions alive in their own homeland and those who have stolen them.

That said, the only solution to the problem is Israeli sovereignty. Under Israeli (Jewish) sovereignty all peoples have a right to worship according to their religious faith both in law and in practice. The Arab Muslims have demonstrated they are utterly incapable of this. (This is possible because Judaism allows for this while Islam not so much.)
"Separate but equal" doesn't typically end well.
The Jews were separate and unequal in ALL the Muslim conquered lands. And the Christian lands as well.

History has shown the Jewish People that they had the right to rebuild their Nation ON their ancient homeland and they did so.

You come up with nothing but nonsensical, ignorant ideas and only because it is about Israel.

Israel will annex area C, hopefully ALL of it, and it is none of yours or any other country's business.

And it will NOT start WWIII, because the Muslims know they would lose much more than they could win. WWI and their war against Israel taught them that.

" [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New Statesman, 25 June 1982.

"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?" Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio

" ... we should prepare to go over to the offensive with the aim of smashing Lebanon, Trans-jordan and Syria... The weak point in the Arab coalition is Lebanon [for] the Moslem regime is artificial and easy to undermine. A Christian state should be established... When we smash the [Arab] Legions strength and bomb Amman, we will eliminate Transjordan, too, and then Syria will fall. If Egypt still dares to fight on, we shall bomb Port Said, Alexandria, and Cairo." " David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population." Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum"

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands." Yoram Bar Porath, Yediot Aahronot, of 14 July 1972.

"We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own." (You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155).

AmeriKKKa is sowing what it reaps, and people wonder why our nation is dying a slow but sure death.

Who knows if any of these "quotes" are accurate. Looking over them, some appear to be hearsay or secondary sources. This book "You Gentiles" that you quoted seems to be a sequel to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Please don't clog up my thread with anti-Jewish tropes.

If you don't care for how other members post then you could contact your friendly, neighborhood moderator & ask them about your problem.

Why don't you stick to the subject of this thread instead of posting anti-Semitic crap?

Here is the OP quote:
On Saturday, Netanyahu said he would annex the West Bank (or Judea and Samaria, as they are known in the Bible) to Israel if he would be re-elected Prime Minister on Tuesday. Do y'all think that this is a good idea?

Many of the quotes I posted do apply to your OP. If you take those quotes as being 'anti Israeli' then that is not my problem; is it?

Nothing you posted from those phony quotes has to do with Netanyahu and the possible annexation of area C.

And you are yet to check on Ben Gurion's actual quotes.
But.....you will never do that, we already know that. Because, like all others who post this as you did, you cannot find it anywhere online or anywhere else in the world.

Your "magical beliefs" belong in the religion community and not here.

You are the one making your own points because you are the only one who believes in them around here. Reality says otherwise and you may not be a fan of it.
Remember when you said this:
it is not about some "magic book"

All I care about here is that you now know it is.
What does annexing Area C to Israel has to do with your obsession about citizenship in Israel and all other things Israel you have no business about?

You want to be an agnostic, atheist, etc, no one is stopping you .

You have no business with the laws of Israel, or its history, culture or people. You do not even care what happens to the USA. You are just repeating everything you have read or heard which has clearly turned you into a useful idiot in the hands of those who want to see the Jews lose their country and go back to being dhimmis, stateless people whom they can continue to impose the Inquisition on and do whatever the Christian and Muslim mind can come up with to dump on them.

Israel exists for a reason. You are ignorant of the why's .....that is your problem for you to solve.
I have no problems to solve. Israel has plenty. I have no obsession, the conversation went that way because you introduced something fundamentally wrong into the conversation, and we couldn't move on until you accepted it. Now you can move on. I already said Israel can go ahead and annex Area C. If there are any consequences over it, well they've never minded that before.
What to say to someone who has authoritarian issues.

Yeah.....we accepted your totalitarian view of the world.

Thank you so much, master.
I have issues with authoritarianism and totalitarianism, yes. For example, I don't think magical beliefs should be used to discriminate against people. It typically leads to problems. But ignore the advice if you like.
Sure, if you make believe that it is the Jewish people doing it.

But if it is Christians and Muslims doing it to Jews and all other non Christians and Muslims.....you are more than ok. You will keep silent.

Yes, we do ignore Judeophobic, Antisemitic, Jew hating advices which are only given to make the Jews stop defending themselves from one such as you. :)

Here is the OP quote:

Nothing you posted from those phony quotes has to do with Netanyahu and the possible annexation of area C.

But.....you will never do that, we already know that. Because, like all others who post this as you did, you cannot find it anywhere online or anywhere else in the world.

So, you found it required to reply to my post twice; interesting.

Many of those quotes I posted pertain to the Israeli's annexation of lands that belong to others, just as the potential for Israel's annexation of area C.

Having a hard time keeping up, I see.

Here is the OP quote:

Many of those quotes I posted pertain to the Israeli's annexation of lands that belong to others, just as the potential for Israel's annexation of area C.

Land Israel annexed belonging to "others"????

Who are those others, and what part (if not all of the Mandate for Palestine) did you fail to read and simply jumped to the "Israel stole the land" argument?

Your intent at being condescending does not work on us :)

But I will take your view of history and where you got it from so that we can all clarify it for everyone.

I am ready whenever you are to find out whose land Israel stole, when, how and why.

I don't see how annexing the settlements in area C or even all of area C would change anything on the ground. It would make clear that there would never be a Palestinian political entity based on the 1949 cease fire lines. Nothing more.

Personally, I think the message, backed up with annexation of territory, that there will never be a Palestinian "political entity" is a HUGE change on the ground.

You are of the opinion that, unlike with Gaza, Israel will be able to effectively prevent smuggling of weapons into the PA and border riots and other things of that nature? How?

Suspicious? What word would you like me to use to describe the magical beliefs people have spent millenia slaughtering each other over in the "holy" land?

I agree there are aspects to religion to this. Conquesting, colonizing Arabs usurped and appropriated the indigenous Jewish religion intentionally as another weapon to maintain their colonization. There is no equivalency between those who are trying to keep their religious and cultural traditions alive in their own homeland and those who have stolen them.

That said, the only solution to the problem is Israeli sovereignty. Under Israeli (Jewish) sovereignty all peoples have a right to worship according to their religious faith both in law and in practice. The Arab Muslims have demonstrated they are utterly incapable of this. (This is possible because Judaism allows for this while Islam not so much.)
"Separate but equal" doesn't typically end well.

Wow. Colossal reversal of what I just said. Israel has a history of ensuring access to Holy Places for people of ALL religions. You know that anyone can go pray at the Western Wall, right? You can even wear a gold-sparkled "JC loves me!" shirt and no one will bat an eye. The polar opposite of separate. Islam, on the other hand, insists on special privileges and exclusive access and threatens violence if their privilege is not recognized.

And, "separate but equal" is the STANDARD for today's world with respect to self-determination and self-government of independent "separate but equal" States.

Last edited:

If Bibi wants to start WWIII this is a great idea.

I'm sure Trump, Trump's base, and the religious right in AmeriKKKa don't have any issue with the concept.
Except that such a WW III is not going to happen.

It will be Israel, America and its allies against whom?
Iran? Syria? Saudi Arabia? Egypt? Jordan?

No match, in any way or shape. Which is why there will never be a WWIII started if Israel annexes some of its ancient homeland (taken away in a offensive war against Israel in 1948) to what became Israel in 1948.
Lol imagine if other countries started annexing land because they said it was their "ancient homeland." "But you don't understand, this magic book says [insert deity] GAVE it to us!"

Europeans annexed the North American continent during the 1700s & 1800s, thus the US was born & built as a nation.

I guess the US (government) has no issue with Israel doing something similar in the ME; we sure seem to support their land grabs, and our fore fathers did a better job at obtaining land by hook, by crook, and by war.

Massive recurring land grabs huh? Like WINNING the entire Sinai peninsula in the '67 war and then making peace and returning it all to Egypt with a comprehensive peace treaty?? Or making peace with JORDAN -- the former "landlord" of the West Bank and having the King of Jordan RELINQUISH all Jordanian claims to the West Bank because Jordan was tired of dealing with the Palestinians????

That's right. It was Jordan's land.. THEY decided the military attacks and terrorism from the Palis was not worth the price of administering it any more. Made it Israel's problem.. And the Palis had a good deal going in Jordan prior to Arafats attempt to invade the capital city..

Or kicking every last Jew out of the Gaza Strip and GIVING IT to the Palestinian Authority???

Where exactly are you seeing "all this annexed land" Daffy?

As far as any plans that Netanyahu has for annexing the West Bank, I'd need to see the details. It WOULD work if all the major Pali city centers were granted complete autonomy and there was a loose "federation" of all these "city states" to provide uniform customs, diplomacy and immigration..

In fact, I've written an article about a "city state" solution that adds some connectivity of these autonomous cities to Egypt, Israel and Jordan without adding a lot of security burden on Israel...

I remember that story. Wasn't she a Christian missionary?

Also, she wasn't blocked from immigrating. She just has to apply under the correct law. She doesn't qualify as an oleh. Those laws exist for reason.

Anyway...back to the subject.
Again, you folks don't seem to realizing you are making my point for me. Magical beliefs as a determinant of candidacy for citizenship.
Unless your point is that you are an ignorant bigot, you have no point. Anyone can become a citizen of Israel regardless of their religion.
I would certainly be a bigot if I demanded my government add a religious test for determining citizenship. Which one of us has argued in support of that?

There IS no religious test for citizenship.. It's more of an "immigration policy".. The Knesset is about 11% Arab. They enjoy full citizenship and exemption from serving in the IDF, tho MANY choose to serve.

Same with Christians. Israel does multi-culturalism better than the US does in that regard. Only place in the Mid East with Gay parades. It's NOT a religious conflict. It's a REFUGEE conflict. And the Palestinian cities in Israel have MUCH higher standard of living for Pali refugees than the SQUALID refugee camps left in Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon.. THOSE Palestinians are suffering far greater than any in Israel proper.

In fact, the World Bank and several other INtl agencies rank Palestinians in Israel as "middle class" lifestyle.. While MOST of the Palis in neighboring Arab countries live in poverty and on the dole...

As far as any plans that Netanyahu has for annexing the West Bank, I'd need to see the details. It WOULD work if all the major Pali city centers were granted complete autonomy and there was a loose "federation" of all these "city states" to provide uniform customs, diplomacy and immigration..

In fact, I've written an article about a "city state" solution that adds some connectivity of these autonomous cities to Egypt, Israel and Jordan without adding a lot of security burden on Israel...

You wrote an article about city state solution? Where was it posted; in the Ladies Home Journal?

You brought it into the thread so, why not post it here, unless it is not in line with the thread topic.

Why not post it, instead of bragging about it?

You wrote an article about city state solution? Where was it posted; in the Ladies Home Journal?

You brought it into the thread so, why not post it here, unless it is not in line with the thread topic.

Why not post it, instead of bragging about it?

I'm negotiating for publication, putting it HERE would jeopardize my ability to give exclusive rights. Go Away if you're not interested in the concept of City States or something similar to United Arab Emirates.. This is not a place to get personally pokey...

Then Israel wouldn't block Christians or Jewish offspring of Christians from becoming citizens. Don't try to cover up your chosen magical group's religious nonsense.

Not factual. Children of Israeli citizens are Israeli citizens.
Yes, factual. There is no right of return for those descended from Israel, unless they are Jewish without suspicion of loyalty to any other magic.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Holding strong opinions that are not based on facts is a definition of bigotry.
Here's a quick example: Israel deporting Swedish Holocaust survivor's daughter - because her father allegedly converted

I suspect you will deny it.

Well that does suck.. Because her Dad after being a Conc. Camp survivor was AFRAID to identity as Jewish and became Atheist with a Christian wife...

But it ALSO SUCKS because she wants to escapes the hell hole of Jew persecution in Sweden that the LEFTISTS created with their bleeding heart acceptance of cities full of Arab refugees with their intent to PRESERVE all of their homeland 1000 yr old bias and ancient culture..

Got news for you -- Israels' "immigration system" may have issues, but it's not ENTIRELY BROKEN like the one here in the USA...

...If Bibi wants to start WWIII this is a great idea...
Who will be the major combatants on each side of your version of WWIII ?

Who will care enough about the expulsion of the raggedy-assed Palis to want to go to war over them?

1. Golan
2. West Bank
3. Gaza

...and then modern-day Eretz Yisrael is complete.

Send the Muzzies packing across the Jordan to the East Bank where they now belong.

There will never be a better time.

After all, who's going to stop the Israelis nowadays?

Syria? They're still picking shell fragments out of their backsides.

Egypt? They've got enough trouble on their hands without the crazy-as-bat$hit Palestinians.

Saudi Arabia? They can't even knock off pi$$ant Yemen, never mind a serious player like Israel.

Lebanon? Perhaps, but, turned completely loose, the IDF will slaughter Hezbollah to the point of extinction within a fortnight.

Libya? Maybe in some alternative universe, but not this one.

Iraq? Not for another couple of generations, and, by that time, it will be wwaaaaayy too late.

Turkey? They can't even knock off the Kurds, and they routinely do business with the Israelis. It would be unprofitable.

Afghanistan? They couldn't find their arses with both hands in a well-lit room surrounded by mirrors... never mind Israel.

Iran? The Israelis would make mincemeat out of them in 48 hours.

Indonesia? Too far away, and too detached. They might send a sympathy card, though.

I'm sure I've omitted a handful of $hit-iz-$tans but they don't count for much.

There is no Arab-Muslim cavalry coming over the hill to rescue the dumb-ass Palestinians...

Far cheaper and safer to let the Israelis ship them to the East Bank of the Jordan and then (try to) spank them in the General Assembly.

Last edited:
I don't see how annexing the settlements in area C or even all of area C would change anything on the ground. It would make clear that there would never be a Palestinian political entity based on the 1949 cease fire lines. Nothing more.

Personally, I think the message, backed up with annexation of territory, that there will never be a Palestinian "political entity" is a HUGE change on the ground.

You are of the opinion that, unlike with Gaza, Israel will be able to effectively prevent smuggling of weapons into the PA and border riots and other things of that nature? How?

I believe this for a few reasons. First, where would they come from? Areas A and B are completely surrounded by Israel and Jordan and neither country wants to deal with armed Palestinian militias. Hamas was able to smuggle weapons and just about everything else from Egypt. The IDF and other security agencies operate throughout areas A and B they never had that kind of control in Gaza except for a short period after the Six Day War when Sharon was southern commander. Finally, were it not for the IDF and other security forces operating in A and B, Abass would have been overthrown long ago by Hamas and others, so while he might favor an occasional upsurge in stabbings, he will not want to see riots that might get out of hand and give Hamas a chance to take over the rioters.

I don't think it is a good idea.Why bring so many potential terrorists into Israel and change the dynamic vis a vis Jewish and Arab?

The last thing Israel needs right now is a greater percentage of Arabs living within its borders.

I honestly can't see how Israel can take in 3 million Arabs and have it work out.

We're talking about 1.2 million Arabs.
Though Netanyahu did mention Gaza as well,
it is Jerusalem and Judea that have always been the main priority.

I don't think it is a good idea.Why bring so many potential terrorists into Israel and change the dynamic vis a vis Jewish and Arab?

The last thing Israel needs right now is a greater percentage of Arabs living within its borders.

No-one is suggesting giving citizenship to terrorists.
The choices are simple:

1. Loyalty to Israeli sovereignty and obligatory civil service as a precondition for citizenship.
2. Leave with compensation if can't bear living with Jews.
3. Fight.

In spite of all the horror forecasts there's no demographic danger,
most of terror threats come from Arab villages under Hamas and PA rule,
while on average Jews have more kids than Arabs.

Last edited:

Every single grain of soil we discuss was vested with the sovereignty of the Jewish nation,
there's not other nation to whom it belongs under international law. The US too, ratified the law under Constitution as US law, can't infringe on the rights of the Jewish nation to any land that was assigned to it.

Liberation forward.

Last edited:
RE: Annexing West Bank
⁜→ percent, Dogmaphobe, et al,

Well, to a degree, I agree in part with Dogmaphobe. It is an unacceptable risk to (at this time and foreseeable future) allow the inhabitance of the West Bank (including Jerusalem) and the Gaza Strip (≈ 5+ million people) Israeli citizen access and benefits. Even if the number of potential Jihadists (including Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Troublemakers, Adherents, Guerrillas and Asymmetric Fighters) if only one percent (0.01) of one percent (0.01) that would be ≈ 50 to start. Remember what we refer to as the 9/11 attacks were carried out by 19 terrorist hijackers. And if there is a successful attack, that means that there was a support base. Jihadist do not live in isolation and they cannot live for long in one place too long when their own culture is on watch.

No-one is suggesting giving citizenship to terrorists.
The choices are simple:

1. Loyalty to Israeli sovereignty and civil service.
2. Leave with compensation if can't bear living with Jews.
3. Fight

In spite of all the horror forecasts there's no demographic danger, Jews on average have more kids than Arabs.
(COMMENT)

And while these three choices sounds reasonable, it is unrealistic that and hard core Jihadists (including Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Troublemakers, Adherents, Guerrillas and Asymmetric Fighters) are going to color within the lines. They are going to use the opportunity to infiltrate Israel.

My estimation of one per cent (0.01) of one percent (0.01) is undeniably too conservation. You see many more time that number just on parade in Victory Marches in Gaza and pro-Jihadist gatherings in the West Bank. And that is not counting the numbers of people that support the terrorists incarcerated in Israeli Prisons OR the $48 million the Ramallah Government paid to "released terrorist prisoners." And it does not consider all the Arab Palestinians that promote the celebration and remembrance of long-dead terrorist.

I'm not saying it could never happen, but the Arab Palestinians are known to bite the hand that feeds them. It will take several generations after the cessation of hostilities before the Israelis are going to be "relatively safe" to lift restrictions on the inhabitance of the West Bank → given the current progress being made towards peace.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back