AnnECUCherry

Glad you're here! You'll recognize a number of names from the "Was There a Case ... ?" and "War ... " boards.

I see them all. Most of the War Boarders joined up here in Nov 08.

Welcome!:clap2:

Thanks! Can you do your graphics thing here? If not, I'm gonna miss 'em -- just won't be Sturange to me.

sure can. it's a fantastic board, imo, imtelligent, ballsy and fun.
Was There a Case Boarders will fit right in.:lol:

Hello Ann, you might recall the SN NrthAmerca1850 from the 'Case' board, I am using Ryan now. I see many familiar SNs and some that are new too me that I would like to extended a kind greeting.

Hello Ann, you might recall the SN NrthAmerca1850 from the 'Case' board, I am using Ryan now. I see many familiar SNs and some that are new too me that I would like to extended a kind greeting.
Welcome to the board Ryan. Have a nice day. Good to see you here.

:woohoo:
SlainteMhath.jpg

:beer:
:happy-1:

Hey Annie.

I got back from San Diego and Dow closed over 8000 and everybody was gone... Who's here?
Yup. The more that was eliceted regarding such things as Goldman Sachs' revolvingdoorartists TARP kickbacks, the Color Revs' blowbacks, etc., the harder it got to post and then ::poof:::eusa_silenced:.

A good number of WTACFWers migrated here. Good to see ya. :welcome:

Just thought I'd mention that the AOL boards are down again. If it's not temporary, watch out for the usual invasion!

Forum List

Back