AnnECUCherry

Glad you made it Annie. It just wouldn't be the same without you. Welcome aboard.
gb

Even here, English is a foreign language for you.

Oh well. You may be infamous Housemann et al but like Craw, you are ours.

That's the entire POINT you nutbar....I'm not this made-up name of "houseman".

You can hide behind all the aliases you want Housemann et al, but your reputation proceeds you and will always follow, regardless where you go.You were outed as the infamous Housemann months ago. Changing your screen name doesn't change who you are. Fortunately, your vulgar and acid writing style is not easily disguised. On a new board I would have been willing to let sleeping dog's lie, but not you. I suggest you tone down your rhetoric or you may not be around long.

Try contributing something for a change instead of just name calling. I've already heard the best you have to offer, so it's nothing new.
gb

You can hide behind all the aliases you want Housemann et al, but your reputation proceeds you and will always follow, regardless where you go.You were outed as the infamous Housemann months ago. Changing your screen name doesn't change who you are. Fortunately, your vulgar and acid writing style is not easily disguised. On a new board I would have been willing to let sleeping dog's lie, but not you. I suggest you tone down your rhetoric or you may not be around long.

Try contributing something for a change instead of just name calling. I've already heard the best you have to offer, so it's nothing new.
gb

we try to leave what happened on other boards at the other boards. fresh slate, new leaf, etc. etc.
can y'all give it a try?
thanks.

gb

we try to leave what happened on other boards at the other boards. fresh slate, new leaf, etc. etc.
can y'all give it a try?
thanks.

Sounds like a good idea Del. Count me in.
gb

gb

can y'all give it a try?
thanks.

Sounds like a good idea Del. Count me in.
gb

thanks, and welcome to the monkey house! enjoy.

gb

You see, GIBron, that's the entire point. You're repeating lies. I am NOT this made up screen name--houseman. Never was. You're a gullible fool to fall for it.

I am another refugee from the AOL Board. I am still trying to learn the ropes around here. I may need a little help along the way. I see Annie, Tony, Gezz and Gib are here.

Oh by the way the whole Housemann thing goes back to 2 boards. Nothing would make me happier if it was just dropped. Well maybe chocolate would. You guys have a spell check how lovely.

Forum List

Back