Anne Romney is pro-choice

And here's the quote to prove it.

"My career choice was to be a mother. And I think all of us need to know that we need to respect choices that women make," she said.

Jon Stewart: "Hilary Rosen Just Made the Republican Party Pro-Choice!" | NBC Bay Area

And Ann said her and Mitt waited 4 years before having their second kid. My question is, did they not fuck or did she use birth control?

I think it is a very serious question seeing as how they are anti birth control. Maybe she just gave him hand and mouth for 4 years? Or is his lack of sex why he's so stiff?

"My career choice was to be a mother. And I think all of us need to know that we need to respect choices that women make," she said.

Jon Stewart: "Hilary Rosen Just Made the Republican Party Pro-Choice!" | NBC Bay Area

And Ann said her and Mitt waited 4 years before having their second kid. My question is, did they not fuck or did she use birth control?

I think it is a very serious question seeing as how they are anti birth control. Maybe she just gave him hand and mouth for 4 years? Or is his lack of sex why he's so stiff?

Are you honestly stoopid enough to believe they are anti-birth cotrol?

The left has a prurient interest in the bedrooms of others, apparently.

Of course they are not anti birth control. They manufactured the birth control issue to win over people like my Catholic friend who is anti birth control. This is a wedge issue. Republicans use wedge issue to win over poor and middle class ignorant voters and get them to vote against their own financial interests.

This issue didn't win over many new voters but it did rile up the right's base.

Of course they are not anti birth control. They manufactured the birth control issue to win over people like my Catholic friend who is anti birth control. This is a wedge issue. Republicans use wedge issue to win over poor and middle class ignorant voters and get them to vote against their own financial interests.

This issue didn't win over many new voters but it did rile up the right's base.

I never argue with blindly ignorant people. I've decided to start negging purposely obtuse posters. Enjoy.

Natural family planning works very well, if properly utilized.

And abortion and birth control tie directly into those. Med school plans can be derailed by an unscheduled pregnancy.

Inviting a man to ejaculate into your vagina is inviting pregnancy.

Just because you don't put it on your calendar doesn't make it unscheduled.

I've never heard either Romney be anti birth control. They object to paying for the birth control of someone else, but so do I.

As far as whatever form of birth control they use, if any, it's none of my business since I'm not paying for it.

Forum List

Back