Anna Nicole dead

Another junkie gone: The world's a better place.:cool:

ouch. thats harsh. She was a human being. She may not have done much with the life she had, but she was still a life. Even if she was a junkie thats no reason to treat her like crap.

I don't know of anything she's done to deserve even the 15 minutes of fame. If I die, it won't be on national news... and shouldn't be. Why is she?

She porked up pretty good for a while there. Then, she stripped it all off. I've BTDT, and I know how hard it can be. What she did there was impressive. However, when I was doing that, doctors warned me that fast-weight-loss diets were VERY bad news - they could cause heart trouble including sudden total heart failure. Did her weight-loss program do that to her? I don't know, but am curious about that.

She clearly married that old guy for his money... which actually I don't care much about. He wasn't stupid, and he knew why she was doing it. If that was OK with him, I have no objection either. It's his life, and his money, to do with what he pleased.

But she did renege on her contract with him. He thought he'd be getting someone who would be kind, gentle, and attentive, as well as zowie beautiful (if you like fake tits). But according to various nurses, she abused him, withheld her favors and affection if he didn't sign more and more papers, abandoned him for weeks on end, etc. He should have kicked her out on her ample ass. There was a reason she didn't appear in his will. One phone call to his lawyer could have put her into it. He didn't make that call... and it wasn't because he forgot.

What has happened to her new baby? No one was sure who the father was. And now the kid doesn't have a mother, either. I wouldn't wish that on a dog. What was ANS doing at Party City in Florida, anyway, when she had a baby who needed a mother 24/7?

She was basically a messed-up person, selfish and self-centered. It's too bad her son died - that was the one tragedy she really didn't deserve, and it hurt her a lot. The stress may have contributed to her death. But the rest, she pretty much brought on herself.

She was total white trash. Glad the bitch is dead. Thank you god ! Please take care of George Bush next. :clap2:

Don't worry about George Bush, God has made him one of the greatest Presidents that we have ever had, so God has taken care of him.

LOL, not much to do with this YAWN of a subject...

After the autopsy - send what’s left to Ethiopia. It should keep some village going for at least a month. Then her life will have some meaning.

Again I extend my sympathies to this lady’s family but my heart aches for our current culture which allows a “news network” to run a scroll that says “the death of Anna Nicole - day 2″. Somewhere right now, Osama bin Laden is laughing at us. Perhaps we should pay attention to the stated goals of bin Laden and his collection of blood thirsty thugs. Or maybe we should just wait and see if Paris Hilton has been able to extend her fifteen minutes of fame.
Anything for a buck I tell ya!

My favorite bit of this sordid saga is ZsaZsa's husband claiming he is the Baby Daddy.

One really could not make up anything more bizarre.

they said no one killed her. I dont know about that though, she is worth over $400 million dollars. But I was shocked by her death indeed.

Forum List

Back