Ann??? What About Michelle?????

make me keyboard tough guy.
Difference between you and me, you open mouth, take obamaturd out of, and lie. Typical libtard liar.

That's some pretty horrendous sentence structure.

Beyond that, no the difference between me and you is that you're a douchebag who douches around messageboards being a douche daily, ignorant and pompous, gleefully pretending you're teh smawt and everyone who disagrees with you is not only dumb, but evil.

What's wrong with that? It *is evil, in and of itself. It's narcissistic and you might very well be a sociopath.

Me?

Just bored. :lol:
Wrong. Then do something besides sit there and live off welfare. Oh...no wonder you defend obamaturd, you are a welfare baby, aren't you?

Difference between you and me, you open mouth, take obamaturd out of, and lie. Typical libtard liar.

That's some pretty horrendous sentence structure.

Beyond that, no the difference between me and you is that you're a douchebag who douches around messageboards being a douche daily, ignorant and pompous, gleefully pretending you're teh smawt and everyone who disagrees with you is not only dumb, but evil.

What's wrong with that? It *is evil, in and of itself. It's narcissistic and you might very well be a sociopath.

Me?

Just bored. :lol:
Wrong. Then do something besides sit there and live off welfare. Oh...no wonder you defend obamaturd, you are a welfare baby, aren't you?

I work for a living, and I probably make well more than you do. Just a guess based off of probability.

Left wing apparatchiks like Juan Williams "panned Mrs. Romney's effort to connect with women, describing her as a "corporate wife" whose claim to understand the struggles of American women fell flat.

"Ann Romney ... looked to me like a corporate wife. The stories she told about struggles — eh! It's hard for me to believe. I mean, she's a very rich woman, and I know that, and America knows that."http://cnsnews.com/news/article/fox-newss-juan-williams-calls-ann-romney-corporate-wife

What????
Cancer and MS survivor. Raised five children without maids and cooks. No scandals of any kind.

Attack Ann Romney when the First Lady is the poster child for corruption, bribery, undeserved accolades, and ingratitude???

1. Media reports suggest that it is Michelle rather than Barack who is the driver of the Obama’s lavish lifestyle. She has been called a North American Eva Peron, and America’s answer to Marie Antoinette, spending $10 million in taxpayer money for her vacations and putting on a public display of magnanimity by bagging groceries at a food bank- while wearing a pair of $540 Lanvin sneakers.” Michelle Obama Wears $540 Sneakers To Food Bank (UPDATE, PHOTOS)

2. Poor Michelle…bashed for everything from her Princeton thesis to her subsequent employment record. And, speaking of her Princeton thesis…Christopher Hitchens wrote, ‘ "To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be 'read' at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language." … Almost assuredly, the gap between her writing and that of her highly talented colleagues marked her as an affirmative action admission, and the profs finessed her through.
<daveinboca>

a. Michelle’s thesis was about being black at Princeton. Here is the type of passage that accounts for Hitchen’s disdain: “By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desparation [sic] of their situation and feel more hopeless about their plight.” Michelle Obama Princeton Thesis

b. “Alas, the grammar is wrong; the tenses are garbled. People are ignorant “of” the plight of the lower class, no ignorant “to” their plight. And “desparation” should be spelled “desperation.” As Hitchen’s would surely have pointed out, these are not mere typos; they reflect an estranged relationship with the English language. Moreover, they appear not in an off-the-cuff transcript, but in a thesis that is supposed to reflect the culmination of one’s college career. Remarkably, Michelle graduated with honors at Princeton, and was admitted to Harvard Law School.”
D’Souza, “Obama’s America,” p. 204-205

3. Is this the explanation for the infamous “…for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country…”? Could it be that it is not her country that Michelle is ashamed of…..but herself? How could that be, the best schools opened to her, her immediate employment at the University of Chicago paid, $316,000….yet…something was missing.

a. “What we obtain too cheaply we esteem too lightly.” Thomas Paine

And speaking of the inflated salary.....

4. “In 2006, the Chicago Tribune reported that Mrs. Obama’s compensation at the University of Chicago Hospital, where she is a vice president for community affairs, jumped from $121,910 in 2004, just before her husband was elected to the Senate, to $316,962 in 2005, just after he took office.”
One of Obama’s Earmark Requests Was for the Hospital That Employs Michelle Obama - By Jim Geraghty - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

a. Why the big raise? Chicago politics and payoffs: "Obama Requested $1 Million For Construction Of A New Hospital Pavilion At The University Of Chicago. In 2006, Obama requested that the University of Chicago receive $1 million to support its Construction of New Hospital Pavilion." Sweet scoop: Obama, after initial refusal, releases all earmark requests. Read them here. UPDATES - Lynn Sweet

b. "The Department of Health and Human Services last week announced it had awarded a $5.9 million grant to a University of Chicago Medical Center program tied to Michelle Obama and run by Eric Whitaker, one of President Obama’s closest friends.
"http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2012/05/14/hhs-sends-59-million-program-run-obama-buddy/

5. Important job to get that kind of salary, huh? After all, "Michelle Obama was paid $316,962 to handle community affairs for the University of Chicago Medical Center."
Obama: We didn’t have “the luxury” for Michelle to not work « Hot Air

a. "As a commenter here is always doggedly pointing out, the hospital did not fill that job after Michelle Obama left it -- leaving one scratching one's head imagining what sort of job is so critical that you have to pay someone such a large salary to perform, and yet is simultaneously so unnecessary you can terminate the position entirely when the apple of your eye packs up for DC."
Ace of Spades HQ

In summary....OK...so the Obama voter can accept
a. Pay for play, Chicago style bribery.

b. Taxpayer funds kicked back to elected officials

c. Not just admission to our finest institutions of higher learning, but honors awarded where none deserved...

d. And different grades depending upon who the student is or knows....

e. And the kind of low-character that fails to be grateful for one's gifts, and takes advantage of taxpayer largesse...

OK....

...but LEAVE ANN THE HECK ALONE!

If Michelle and Ann are going to be in the Forefront, giving speeches, etc....leaving them alone isn't going to be an option.....sorry.

1. Your post is the one of the few from the Left that makes sense.
It is absolutely correct...neither has the right to expect to be given freedom from attention. As far as it goes.

2. Begin with the term 'corporate wife.' Rarely used, it implies a stay-at-home wife and mother who cooks, and smiles as her husband networks and moves up the ladder of success...the 'corporate' ladder.
It is not a compliment; it is pejorative.

a. But It came across as far worse: corporate, pertaining to business, as though Ann was a woman who exchanged services for the monetary rewards of marriage to a rich man.
Do I make myself clear? No?

Juan Williams was painting Ann Romney as a whore....and, sure enough, a disgusting creature in this very thread picked up on that theme and made up some tale of her Ann having an illicit sexual liaison.

3. And to Obama supporters, any criticism or revelation about Michelle Obama is exactly the same kind of attack.

No it isn't.

You can check the facts in the OP: links are included.

Telling the truth about one, while fabricating false charges about the other is hardly covered by "leaving them alone isn't going to be an option.....sorry."

I hope that you will agree.

I was disgusted by Juan Williams. Anne Romney is an amazing woman and her speech was beautiful.

They used their ironing board as a dining room table. I can so relate to that. Lol

It's it telling that none of our Leftist pals, in this entire thread, denied that this wasn't the absolute truth about the criminal enterprise for which they'll be pulling the lever in November:

"In summary....OK...so the Obama voter can accept

a. Pay for play, Chicago style bribery.

b. Taxpayer funds kicked back to elected officials

c. Not just admission to our finest institutions of higher learning, but honors awarded where none deserved...

d. And different grades depending upon who the student is or knows....

e. And the kind of low-character that fails to be grateful for one's gifts, and takes advantage of taxpayer largesse..."

We weren't ready for the change her husband has brought.

If you don't mind, I'd like to quibble with the way you put that....
...'weren't ready' implies that there is a correctness in Obama's view. There is not.

He, and his co-ideologues imagine that we can attain heaven on earth, with government as the vehicle.

This, from Prager's "Still The Best Hope,"....

1. The religion of Leftism has its search for Utopia…albeit of this sphere…and two famous statements encapsulate the search:

a. There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not ?Attributed to Robert Kennedy.

b. The other is from the words of John Lennon’s song, “Imagine.” One is asked to imagine that there is no heaven or hell, that everyone lives for today; that there are no countries, nothing to kill for, and no religion; there are no possessions- therefore no greed nor hunger.

2. Conservatives don’t dream of things that never were nearly so much as Liberals do. We usually dream the same dream that our forefathers did: an America that is identified by the “American Trinity” of “Liberty,” “In God We Trust,” and “E Pluribus Unum.” And, judging by history, we have seen that ‘utopian dreams’ are more likely to end up as nightmares.

a. And for the John Lennon-idolaters, a world without religion or the United States is a world governed by the amoral United Nations, where mass murderers sit on ‘human rights’ councils. No possessions means no private property, and the state possesses everything…the individual is a serf, a vassal.

We weren't ready for the change her husband has brought.

If you don't mind, I'd like to quibble with the way you put that....
...'weren't ready' implies that there is a correctness in Obama's view. There is not.

He, and his co-ideologues imagine that we can attain heaven on earth, with government as the vehicle.

This, from Prager's "Still The Best Hope,"....

1. The religion of Leftism has its search for Utopia…albeit of this sphere…and two famous statements encapsulate the search:

a. There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not ?Attributed to Robert Kennedy.

b. The other is from the words of John Lennon’s song, “Imagine.” One is asked to imagine that there is no heaven or hell, that everyone lives for today; that there are no countries, nothing to kill for, and no religion; there are no possessions- therefore no greed nor hunger.

2. Conservatives don’t dream of things that never were nearly so much as Liberals do. We usually dream the same dream that our forefathers did: an America that is identified by the “American Trinity” of “Liberty,” “In God We Trust,” and “E Pluribus Unum.” And, judging by history, we have seen that ‘utopian dreams’ are more likely to end up as nightmares.

a. And for the John Lennon-idolaters, a world without religion or the United States is a world governed by the amoral United Nations, where mass murderers sit on ‘human rights’ councils. No possessions means no private property, and the state possesses everything…the individual is a serf, a vassal.

How beautifully well put! We could make plaques of what you just said! Thank you PoliticalChic! You are such an incredible poster!

Forum List

Back