Ann??? What About Michelle?????

How horrible. Ann Romney dated someone other than Mitt when she was a teenager! Well, if that's not a stop the presses moment, I don't know what else is.

This was not an arranged marriage, no matter what libs want to say.

How horrible. Ann Romney dated someone other than Mitt when she was a teenager! Well, if that's not a stop the presses moment, I don't know what else is.

This was not an arranged marriage, no matter what libs want to say.
They know they can't defend the failure in chief so they are digging for anything they can find.

Here's from wiki, since I can't fucking shrink the CNN special to fit your needs:

The Mormon missionary rules allowed her only two brief visits with Mitt and very rare telephone calls with him.[16] She involved herself in campus life at BYU, spending several days a week as a volunteer in the academic affairs office.[15] While at BYU, she dated future business academic Kim S. Cameron.[16][17] She sent Mitt a "Dear John letter" of sorts, while Mitt sent letters back imploring her to wait for him.[16][17]

Quote: Originally Posted by G.T.
Cheated on her man when he went to France. He still took her back. I know some people/couples like that. Never stop cheating.

I'd like to have the link to read the whole story.

"she dated future business academic Kim S. Cameron. She sent Mitt a "Dear John letter" of sorts, while Mitt sent letters back imploring her to wait for him.

Doesn't quite qualify as an affair!

Do you know what an affair means? Just admit you fucked up and we can move on.

Last edited:
Left wing apparatchiks like Juan Williams "panned Mrs. Romney's effort to connect with women, describing her as a "corporate wife" whose claim to understand the struggles of American women fell flat.

"Ann Romney ... looked to me like a corporate wife. The stories she told about struggles — eh! It's hard for me to believe. I mean, she's a very rich woman, and I know that, and America knows that."http://cnsnews.com/news/article/fox-newss-juan-williams-calls-ann-romney-corporate-wife

What????
Cancer and MS survivor. Raised five children without maids and cooks. No scandals of any kind.

Attack Ann Romney when the First Lady is the poster child for corruption, bribery, undeserved accolades, and ingratitude???

1. Media reports suggest that it is Michelle rather than Barack who is the driver of the Obama’s lavish lifestyle. She has been called a North American Eva Peron, and America’s answer to Marie Antoinette, spending $10 million in taxpayer money for her vacations and putting on a public display of magnanimity by bagging groceries at a food bank- while wearing a pair of $540 Lanvin sneakers.” Michelle Obama Wears $540 Sneakers To Food Bank (UPDATE, PHOTOS)

2. Poor Michelle…bashed for everything from her Princeton thesis to her subsequent employment record. And, speaking of her Princeton thesis…Christopher Hitchens wrote, ‘ "To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be 'read' at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language." … Almost assuredly, the gap between her writing and that of her highly talented colleagues marked her as an affirmative action admission, and the profs finessed her through.
<daveinboca>

a. Michelle’s thesis was about being black at Princeton. Here is the type of passage that accounts for Hitchen’s disdain: “By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desparation [sic] of their situation and feel more hopeless about their plight.” Michelle Obama Princeton Thesis

b. “Alas, the grammar is wrong; the tenses are garbled. People are ignorant “of” the plight of the lower class, no ignorant “to” their plight. And “desparation” should be spelled “desperation.” As Hitchen’s would surely have pointed out, these are not mere typos; they reflect an estranged relationship with the English language. Moreover, they appear not in an off-the-cuff transcript, but in a thesis that is supposed to reflect the culmination of one’s college career. Remarkably, Michelle graduated with honors at Princeton, and was admitted to Harvard Law School.”
D’Souza, “Obama’s America,” p. 204-205

3. Is this the explanation for the infamous “…for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country…”? Could it be that it is not her country that Michelle is ashamed of…..but herself? How could that be, the best schools opened to her, her immediate employment at the University of Chicago paid, $316,000….yet…something was missing.

a. “What we obtain too cheaply we esteem too lightly.” Thomas Paine

And speaking of the inflated salary.....

4. “In 2006, the Chicago Tribune reported that Mrs. Obama’s compensation at the University of Chicago Hospital, where she is a vice president for community affairs, jumped from $121,910 in 2004, just before her husband was elected to the Senate, to $316,962 in 2005, just after he took office.”
One of Obama’s Earmark Requests Was for the Hospital That Employs Michelle Obama - By Jim Geraghty - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

a. Why the big raise? Chicago politics and payoffs: "Obama Requested $1 Million For Construction Of A New Hospital Pavilion At The University Of Chicago. In 2006, Obama requested that the University of Chicago receive $1 million to support its Construction of New Hospital Pavilion." Sweet scoop: Obama, after initial refusal, releases all earmark requests. Read them here. UPDATES - Lynn Sweet

b. "The Department of Health and Human Services last week announced it had awarded a $5.9 million grant to a University of Chicago Medical Center program tied to Michelle Obama and run by Eric Whitaker, one of President Obama’s closest friends.
"http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2012/05/14/hhs-sends-59-million-program-run-obama-buddy/

5. Important job to get that kind of salary, huh? After all, "Michelle Obama was paid $316,962 to handle community affairs for the University of Chicago Medical Center."
Obama: We didn’t have “the luxury” for Michelle to not work « Hot Air

a. "As a commenter here is always doggedly pointing out, the hospital did not fill that job after Michelle Obama left it -- leaving one scratching one's head imagining what sort of job is so critical that you have to pay someone such a large salary to perform, and yet is simultaneously so unnecessary you can terminate the position entirely when the apple of your eye packs up for DC."
Ace of Spades HQ

In summary....OK...so the Obama voter can accept
a. Pay for play, Chicago style bribery.

b. Taxpayer funds kicked back to elected officials

c. Not just admission to our finest institutions of higher learning, but honors awarded where none deserved...

d. And different grades depending upon who the student is or knows....

e. And the kind of low-character that fails to be grateful for one's gifts, and takes advantage of taxpayer largesse...

OK....

...but LEAVE ANN THE HECK ALONE!

But, but, but for the last four years the right has demonized Michelle like crazy. But, but, but, that's OK, she had it coming!
You cry and moan about those who demonize Ann R, and then turn around and demonize Michelle O. Aren't you being just a little hypocritical?
I find it quite disgusting that leftist political hacks go after Ann R, just like I found it disgusting seeing folks like you ragging on Michelle O. Get a friggen life, you are so one-sided you must walk in circles continuously.

Oh, Dear God!! Ann breaks up with Mitt, he begs her to reconsider and somehow that constitutes cheating on him?? They weren't even married, dang!! :lmao:

So if that's cheating what the heck do you call what Bill Clinton did, in the oval office of all places?? Jebesus you lefties are nucking futs!!!

Left wing apparatchiks like Juan Williams "panned Mrs. Romney's effort to connect with women, describing her as a "corporate wife" whose claim to understand the struggles of American women fell flat.

"Ann Romney ... looked to me like a corporate wife. The stories she told about struggles — eh! It's hard for me to believe. I mean, she's a very rich woman, and I know that, and America knows that."http://cnsnews.com/news/article/fox-newss-juan-williams-calls-ann-romney-corporate-wife

What????
Cancer and MS survivor. Raised five children without maids and cooks. No scandals of any kind.

Attack Ann Romney when the First Lady is the poster child for corruption, bribery, undeserved accolades, and ingratitude???

1. Media reports suggest that it is Michelle rather than Barack who is the driver of the Obama’s lavish lifestyle. She has been called a North American Eva Peron, and America’s answer to Marie Antoinette, spending $10 million in taxpayer money for her vacations and putting on a public display of magnanimity by bagging groceries at a food bank- while wearing a pair of $540 Lanvin sneakers.” Michelle Obama Wears $540 Sneakers To Food Bank (UPDATE, PHOTOS)

2. Poor Michelle…bashed for everything from her Princeton thesis to her subsequent employment record. And, speaking of her Princeton thesis…Christopher Hitchens wrote, ‘ "To describe [the thesis] as hard to read would be a mistake; the thesis cannot be 'read' at all, in the strict sense of the verb. This is because it wasn't written in any known language." … Almost assuredly, the gap between her writing and that of her highly talented colleagues marked her as an affirmative action admission, and the profs finessed her through.
<daveinboca>

a. Michelle’s thesis was about being black at Princeton. Here is the type of passage that accounts for Hitchen’s disdain: “By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desparation [sic] of their situation and feel more hopeless about their plight.” Michelle Obama Princeton Thesis

b. “Alas, the grammar is wrong; the tenses are garbled. People are ignorant “of” the plight of the lower class, no ignorant “to” their plight. And “desparation” should be spelled “desperation.” As Hitchen’s would surely have pointed out, these are not mere typos; they reflect an estranged relationship with the English language. Moreover, they appear not in an off-the-cuff transcript, but in a thesis that is supposed to reflect the culmination of one’s college career. Remarkably, Michelle graduated with honors at Princeton, and was admitted to Harvard Law School.”
D’Souza, “Obama’s America,” p. 204-205

3. Is this the explanation for the infamous “…for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country…”? Could it be that it is not her country that Michelle is ashamed of…..but herself? How could that be, the best schools opened to her, her immediate employment at the University of Chicago paid, $316,000….yet…something was missing.

a. “What we obtain too cheaply we esteem too lightly.” Thomas Paine

And speaking of the inflated salary.....

4. “In 2006, the Chicago Tribune reported that Mrs. Obama’s compensation at the University of Chicago Hospital, where she is a vice president for community affairs, jumped from $121,910 in 2004, just before her husband was elected to the Senate, to $316,962 in 2005, just after he took office.”
One of Obama’s Earmark Requests Was for the Hospital That Employs Michelle Obama - By Jim Geraghty - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

a. Why the big raise? Chicago politics and payoffs: "Obama Requested $1 Million For Construction Of A New Hospital Pavilion At The University Of Chicago. In 2006, Obama requested that the University of Chicago receive $1 million to support its Construction of New Hospital Pavilion." Sweet scoop: Obama, after initial refusal, releases all earmark requests. Read them here. UPDATES - Lynn Sweet

b. "The Department of Health and Human Services last week announced it had awarded a $5.9 million grant to a University of Chicago Medical Center program tied to Michelle Obama and run by Eric Whitaker, one of President Obama’s closest friends.
"http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2012/05/14/hhs-sends-59-million-program-run-obama-buddy/

5. Important job to get that kind of salary, huh? After all, "Michelle Obama was paid $316,962 to handle community affairs for the University of Chicago Medical Center."
Obama: We didn’t have “the luxury” for Michelle to not work « Hot Air

a. "As a commenter here is always doggedly pointing out, the hospital did not fill that job after Michelle Obama left it -- leaving one scratching one's head imagining what sort of job is so critical that you have to pay someone such a large salary to perform, and yet is simultaneously so unnecessary you can terminate the position entirely when the apple of your eye packs up for DC."
Ace of Spades HQ

In summary....OK...so the Obama voter can accept
a. Pay for play, Chicago style bribery.

b. Taxpayer funds kicked back to elected officials

c. Not just admission to our finest institutions of higher learning, but honors awarded where none deserved...

d. And different grades depending upon who the student is or knows....

e. And the kind of low-character that fails to be grateful for one's gifts, and takes advantage of taxpayer largesse...

OK....

...but LEAVE ANN THE HECK ALONE!

"All this for a flag?" She's done pretty well in this country and should be ashamed to have used the connections she did to get ahead. This country isn't perfect and she demonstrates best what is wrong with it.

Oh, Dear God!! Ann breaks up with Mitt, he begs her to reconsider and somehow that constitutes cheating on him?? They weren't even married, dang!! :lmao:

So if that's cheating what the heck do you call what Bill Clinton did, in the oval office of all places?? Jebesus you lefties are nucking futs!!!

She did it after he left. For a Religious retreat. Just sayin.'

I call what Bill Clinton did cheating.

Doing the Michael Jackson Moon Walk?

NO! you're not "just saying" ... you just FALSELY accused Ann Romney of CHEATING!

Lawdy, do you understand he was gone for two years, it wasn't some religious retreat, it was a mission trip. I guess I really shouldn't expect you to know the difference.

Let me type this slowly, she broke up with her boyfriend and dated someone else. They weren't married, college kids break up with boyfriends every day, but somehow she cheated on Mitt. O.M.G.

Puuulllleeeze give me a break!!!

Lawdy, do you understand he was gone for two years, it wasn't some religious retreat, it was a mission trip. I guess I really shouldn't expect you to know the difference.

Let me type this slowly, she broke up with her boyfriend and dated someone else. They weren't married, college kids break up with boyfriends every day, but somehow she cheated on Mitt. O.M.G.

Puuulllleeeze give me a break!!!

The worst part is that the lefty libs would take a statemnet like that and run with it. At least the media used their heads on this one.

your-silence-is-deafening-men-s-tee_design.png
crickets%2520chirping,jpg.gif

Last comment on this thread.

Last week when I went back and forth with "someone" and I was proven to be incorrect, I posted for all to see, that I was wrong. Plus he (G.T.) had the gall to ask if I knew what hearsay was.

That's the difference between those that lean right and the left.

Just like Biden, they never admit being wrong... or apologize for their stupidity. They double-down on dumb and lie somemore.

That's all...I'm done.

Last edited:

"...you feel justified in your ignorance....that's America...."
Did I just hear this in the vid???

Did the First Lady of the United States just slander Americans???

Even being conversant with the factors that led to the '08 election....I find myself muttering 'how did this mistake ever get into our White House???'

Last comment on this thread.

Last week when I went back and forth with "someone" and I was proven to be incorrect, I posted for all to see, that I was wrong. Plus he (G.T.) had the gall to ask if I knew what hearsay was.

That's the difference between those that lean right and the left.

Just like Biden, they never admit being wrong... or apologize for their stupidity. They double-down on dumb and lie somemore.

That's all...I'm done.

What the fuck do you want me to say? She considered it cheating, herself ---> and so did he, and he begged her not to do it.

She ditched him while he was away, and picked up another dude instead.

I think he's a chump for forgiving that. You can disagree, perhaps we grew up different.

Who gives a shit, really though? REALLY though?

Forum List

Back