Ann says Mittens 'eyeing woman' as Veep

Of course, she also said Obama has threatened to kill Mittens, so I'm not going to be believing much of anything she says these days.

Those lying Romneys sure do have a lot in common.

Mitt Romney's wife, Ann: Woman being eyed for ticket

Yeah, Ann? I'll be needing a citation for that one. Twit.

Twits are the ones who fail to check facts before posting.

Obama plan: Destroy Romney - Ben Smith and Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com
“Unless things change and Obama can run on accomplishments, he will have to kill Romney,” said a prominent Democratic strategist aligned with the White House.

Yeah? And "destroy" wouldn't have a completely different meaning than "kill.
Hey, they aren't my words, nor are they Ann Romney's - they are the words of a Democrat's.

Now you know. Kill is the word she repeated.

“Unless things change and Obama can run on accomplishments, he will have to kill Romney,” said a prominent Democratic strategist aligned with the White House.

Yeah? And "destroy" wouldn't have a completely different meaning than "kill.
Hey, they aren't my words, nor are they Ann Romney's - they are the words of a Democrat's.

Now you know. Kill is the word she repeated.

Okay, she's blond and she thought he really meant it.

Gotcha.

Oh yeah! That reminds me. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo6SOpOE788]Ann Coulter on 2012 GOP Field: If Christie Doesn't Run, Romney Will be Nominated and Lose to Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Stunning, like "how did we get to this point as a party" stunning?

I like her.

If he selected a woman like that, the Liberals would be jumping off buildings.

Most people don't know her and why should anyone in their right mind care who the Presidents VP is? You planning on Mitt not making through his term as President or something? It's telling that people care more about who Mitt's VP will be than people care about Mitt.

Mitt was one of the worst candidates to go up against Obama, the polls are showing that. This should have been an easy win.

I honestly don't care who he picks -
Put he's got to make the right choice.
No one knew who Sarah Palin was - and she was an incredible boost to the McCain ticket.
Martinez is clean as the driven snow. She would significantly boost Romney's numbers among women and Hispanics.

Would need to be someone with Congressional experience. Libby Dole, perhaps, whose husband is a Romney advisor. Or Kay Bailey Hutchinson who is retiring. It's the ole Boston-Austin axis thing again.
But picking a woman because she is a woman is just as sexist as not picking a woman because she is a woman.

Would need to be someone with Congressional experience. Libby Dole, perhaps, whose husband is a Romney advisor. Or Kay Bailey Hutchinson who is retiring. It's the ole Boston-Austin axis thing again.
But picking a woman because she is a woman is just as sexist as not picking a woman because she is a woman.

Susana Martinez - not just a woman - a true CONSERVATIVE.

It would be a bad move if he did. We have already seen the racisim argument obliterate the sexisim argument.

It seems these days you cant oppose or have dissent for anything without being labeled a racist or misogynyist.

There is something seriously wrong with this country and progressives are to blame for all of it.

Progressives see race first, sex first, sexual orientation first, religion first before they see the individual.

They believe those dumb ideas define the individual.

Hell those motherfuckers apparently did a "study" (funded by our generous government) and determined that because I believe in Classical liberalism (libertarian) I belong to a "hate group/terrorist" - because I'm a white male who believes in freedom and stands by the Bill of Rights.

I like her.

If he selected a woman like that, the Liberals would be jumping off buildings.

Most people don't know her and why should anyone in their right mind care who the Presidents VP is? You planning on Mitt not making through his term as President or something? It's telling that people care more about who Mitt's VP will be than people care about Mitt.

Mitt was one of the worst candidates to go up against Obama, the polls are showing that. This should have been an easy win.

I honestly don't care who he picks -
Put he's got to make the right choice.
No one knew who Sarah Palin was - and she was an incredible boost to the McCain ticket.
Martinez is clean as the driven snow. She would significantly boost Romney's numbers among women and Hispanics.

I will give it this. Mitt while being the incredibly horrid candidate and person that he is managed to get where he is, not by being a good conservative or having a record one can be proud of, by because Mitt and his team is very tactical and every word is planned.

Mitt is doing horrid in the polls, he should be way ahead seeing as Obama has lost a huge margin of his base and most others feel disenfranchised. However Mitt will prolly not pick a VP that does not significantly help him in the GE. His team has learned from primaries that Mitt can’t do this on his own and where Mitts is weak. Mitts team has also learned from passed elections, like McCain picking Palin, she overshadowed McCain and while in some ways she helped McCain in many others she lost the election for McCain (gave Dems a real target.)

Mitt needs someone with a record but that is not “loved” by the masses or to flashy. Mitt needs a VP that brings credibility to his campaign, not a wild card that delivers a “wow” factor. You can bet Mitt and his team know this and have gone over the strategy several hundred times by now.

The Role of Women in Mormonism

At age twelve, boys become members of the Aaronic, or lesser priesthood, and at nineteen become eligible for the Melchezedek, or higher priesthood. Members of either priesthood are higher authorities on everything than are non-members. Women are, of course, excluded from the priesthood. This practice in effect says that a woman's prepubescent son is more qualified to advise her than she is to advise him. The official explanation is that women are kept from having the priesthood because women are more spiritual than men, therefore, men need to have the priesthood to teach them how to be better people (Johnson 86). Women are also told that, because they have the all- important ability to bear children, men need the power of the priesthood merely to remain equal with them.

The most notorious example of Mormon treatment of women is, of course, the practice of polygamy. In early 1843, Joseph Smith, the founder of the Mormon church, announced to the press that, despite rumors to the contrary, the Latter-Day Saints did not practice polygamy and believed it was an abomination (Wallace 53). He spoke the truth as far as the vast majority of Mormons was concerned, for polygamy is expressly forbidden in the Book of Mormon. However, Joseph himself had been married to at least eleven women besides his legal wife by 1843. (Wallace 52). The first of these, in 1835, was a seventeen year old orphan who had been taken in by his wife, Emma Smith. Joseph apparently married all of these women without the knowledge of either his wife or his fellow Mormons (Wallace 52).

Last edited:

Susana Martinez - not just a woman - a true CONSERVATIVE.

Again I don't know Susana but you liked "President elect Newt." Sooo... sorry if I don't take your word on this chick. If Newt won the nod the Republican party would prolly have disbanded mid election during the GE due to inner party fighting.

Of course, she also said Obama has threatened to kill Mittens, so I'm not going to be believing much of anything she says these days.

Those lying Romneys sure do have a lot in common.

Mitt Romney's wife, Ann: Woman being eyed for ticket

Yeah, Ann? I'll be needing a citation for that one. Twit.

Yeah? And "destroy" wouldn't have a completely different meaning than "kill"?

O was wanting to kill and murder and maim when he said bring a gun to the fight.

Again I don't know Susana but you liked "President elect Newt." Sooo... sorry if I don't take your word on this chick. If Newt won the nod the Republican party would prolly have disbanded mid election during the GE due to inner party fighting.

My use of the term "President Elect Newt" was used merely to get a rise out of the rabid left. I would have never officially supported getting him into the white house, only in the fantasyland of Al Gore's internet would that occur.

Forum List

Back