Ann ronmey chose to be a career mom

Oh another psst....just like using Latin doesn't mean you have a brain...claiming victory doesn't mean you won either.....frankly it's usually the opposite. The first person to claim victory usually does so in a feeble attempt to convince others that he has won the argument. Basically a move of last desperation.

Just a side note, Jake....I notice you claim victory a LOT

you've got his number...:lol:

Oh he and I have done this before. He posts his opinion, I post links. He insists his opinion is correct, I post more links and challenge him to support his argument with documentation. He ignores said request because apparently "his word is enough" (makes me wonder if he is the offspring of Koshergirl and rDean) and claims victory. I post more links and destroy his argument, he starts using Latin.

That pretty much sums up the Starkey method.

It's his unsupported asseertions (assertion links supporting other assertion links is not evidence) that I point out. However, he is far better than rdean or koshergirl or some of the others.

BP doesn't like that his conclusion has to logically link to emphasize his supported assertion. It's the continuity of topic and the unconnected emphasis that are fun to pull apart.

Well, excuse me for thinking being married to Mitten would suck.

:lol: Yeah, you two probably wouldn't be the best match... :slap:

Mitt and I haven't spent a whole lot of time together on the campaign trail lately, but March 21st is a very important date for us. As I mentioned last night in Illinois, today marks our 43rd year of marriage together.

And while this has been a busy year for us, it's only brought us closer together. The video below is my gift to Mitt this year and I thought I would share it with our closest friends and supporters.

The Love Story Continues
The Love Story Continues - YouTube

So Happy Anniversary to my sweetheart!

Ann

Forum List

Back