Ann Romney's "Swipe" at Gay Marriage

Please don't pick on Ann Romney. She's had sooo much struggle in her life...

annromneySTFU.jpg

Here is the transcript of Ann Romney's speech: Ann Romney RNC speech transcript (text, video) - Politico Staff - POLITICO.com

The dumbshit in the OP link has a comprehension problem.

I read somewhere that Mitt and I have a "storybook marriage." Well, in the storybooks I read, there were never long, long, rainy winter afternoons in a house with five boys screaming at once. And those storybooks never seemed to have chapters called MS or breast cancer.

A storybook marriage? No, not at all. What Mitt Romney and I have is a real marriage.

That was not a swipe at gay marriage and only a dipshit who desperately desires to have their feelings hurt would think so.

Last edited:
Here is the transcript of Ann Romney's speech: Ann Romney RNC speech transcript (text, video) - Politico Staff - POLITICO.com

I read somewhere that Mitt and I have a "storybook marriage." Well, in the storybooks I read, there were never long, long, rainy winter afternoons in a house with five boys screaming at once. And those storybooks never seemed to have chapters called MS or breast cancer.

A storybook marriage? No, not at all. What Mitt Romney and I have is a real marriage.

That was not a swipe at gay marriage and only a dipshit who desperately desires to have their feelings hurt would think so.

Your post should end this thread. :clap2:

• Banned
AmyNation Wrote:
Why did you post the article if you disagree?

Because it is illustrative of the types of attack that the Democrats are attempting to utilize in this election and therefore is worthy of discussion. Do you feel it is appropriate to dig through every word and phrase in a speech looking for something that - if you squint your eyes and turn your head and really, REALLY go out of context in a blatantly biased and pathetic attempt to ascribe the worst possible motives to someone who has never demonstrated such motives before - you can twist into a mini-scandal worthy of two or three days of media attention so it won't focus on how little your side has to run on.

Why do you have an issue with someone posting an article? Do you only address topics that you agree with? How strange.

Your post should end this thread. :clap2:
Should but won't the left can't let there phony war on (insert group here) end.

Lakota Wrote:

How true. Unless you have struggled to a degree which Lakota deems worthy people should feel free to malign your character and deliberately misconstrue your words to serve their own means whenever they want.

Lakota Wrote:

How true. Unless you have struggled to a degree which Lakota deems worthy people should feel free to malign your character and deliberately misconstrue your words to serve their own means whenever they want.

No kidding, Lakhota's a punk and I just laugh at his stupidity. He thinks being rich is bad

The world is upside down in the minds of liberals when they think being against gay marriages equates to a war on women. When you factor in the support of Bill Clinton's world class abuse of women including credible charges of rape and sexual assault and the standing ovation for democrat Gary Studds who was convicted of statutory rape of a male page and the snickering about congressman Frank's apartment being used for a male prostitution ring it seems that the hate women sissies might be running the democrat party.

Y'all know I'm as left as they come, but even I can see that her comment was NOT directed at gay couples, and had nothing to do with gay marriage. At all. I have no idea why people would even think it did.

annromneySTFU.jpg

Multiple Sclerosis and breast cancer are now a "walk in the park" to the left and to the moronic left wing media. You libs are sick puppies.

Irrelevant. She claims that she and Mitt were 'struggling' even though they lived the high life. She has no idea what it is like to be poor.

Liberals are always looking for something to feel hurt over.

annromneySTFU.jpg

Multiple Sclerosis and breast cancer are now a "walk in the park" to the left and to the moronic left wing media. You libs are sick puppies.

Irrelevant. She claims that she and Mitt were 'struggling' even though they lived the high life. She has no idea what it is like to be poor.

You have sacrificed your humanity to your prejudice and obsession with class warfare. A pity you didn't think better of yourself.

In fairness Obama was talking about roads and bridges and stuff too.

I agree with you.... But it works both ways.

Forum List

Back