Ann Romney wears a 990 dollar shirt she gets critized.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
She didn't earn it, someone else must have. I hear she is opening a new clothing line, the Marie Antoinette series.

Michelle Obama sparks fury after splashing out on $6,800 designer jacket for Buckingham Palace reception

Political commentators have expressed their fury over the fact that Michelle Obama wore a jacket worth $6,800 to the pre-Olympics Opening Ceremony reception at Buckingham Palace on Friday.

Though the dazzling J Mendel jacket and skirt won critical acclaim from the style set, some pundits are furious that she elected to spend so much money on a garment while so many in the U.S. are suffering financially.

Read more: Michelle Obama sparks fury after splashing out on $6,800 designer jacket for Buckingham Palace reception | Mail Online

The hypocrisy is ripe, ain't it?

God forbid the black woman spend like a rich, white politician's wife.

She didn't earn it, someone else must have. I hear she is opening a new clothing line, the Marie Antoinette series.

Michelle Obama sparks fury after splashing out on $6,800 designer jacket for Buckingham Palace reception

Political commentators have expressed their fury over the fact that Michelle Obama wore a jacket worth $6,800 to the pre-Olympics Opening Ceremony reception at Buckingham Palace on Friday.

Though the dazzling J Mendel jacket and skirt won critical acclaim from the style set, some pundits are furious that she elected to spend so much money on a garment while so many in the U.S. are suffering financially.

Read more: Michelle Obama sparks fury after splashing out on $6,800 designer jacket for Buckingham Palace reception | Mail Online

Not to worry......here's where the dough came from:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mta7k65pSx4]I bundled for Obama! - YouTube[/ame]

Is that where the money for Mrs. Romney's horse came from? Bundlers?

It's getting riper and riper in here.

Yeah, the hypocrisy is ripe. The left bitches and moans about Ann Romney, but is oddly silent when Michelle Obama ups the alleged offense.

Personally, i dont care how much they wasted on their clothing. As long as it was their own money and not mine.

I'm beginning to be afraid that that is what this has been about from the beginning.

Yeah. Sure. It has nothing to do with the absolute hypocrisy of the left, particularly the media. This is solely about the race of the person wasting money on clothing.

Moochelle the linebacker should get a little slack. Affirmative action in play. I think 5900 dollars of affirmative action is reasonable, in this case. Anne romney's white privilege means she should be criticized for her purchase that was relatively modest in comparison.

Only racists would go after Michelle.

For the first time in her life......damn proud baby, livin' like the 1% that she is.

Yeah, the hypocrisy is ripe. The left bitches and moans about Ann Romney, but is oddly silent when Michelle Obama ups the alleged offense.

Personally, i dont care how much they wasted on their clothing. As long as it was their own money and not mine.

I was pointing at the media's hypocrisy more than anyone else's.

it's fun watching who gets away with what.

:lol:

It is easier to read and jabber on about a splashy tabloid item than a piece of legislation. So the signal-to-noise ratio is going to be way out of whack.

So, her living like the rich white people that her husband assails is going to improve the black unemployment rate, how? Blacks had more jobs under Bush vs. Obama.

Any of you little people who has the nerve to bitch about Michelle's extravagant taste in designer clothing can feel free to
eat cake....
images

I'm beginning to be afraid that that is what this has been about from the beginning.

Yeah. Sure. It has nothing to do with the absolute hypocrisy of the left, particularly the media. This is solely about the race of the person wasting money on clothing.

Didn't realize "the left" or the media were buying Michelle's clothing.

Forum List

Back