Ann Romney Trails Michelle Obama Big Time!

Aug 7, 2012
"In the Battle of the Spouses, Romney's Up, But Obama Leads

Fifty-two percent of Americans in a new ABC News/Washington Post poll see Ann Romney favorably, vs. 69 percent for Michelle Obama, a 17-point edge for the first lady. Still, favorable views of Romney have gained 12 points since April, while views of Obama are unchanged."

LINK

• Banned
I wasn't aware that Ann or Michele are running for office.

Craps On History seems a little mentally unbalanced.

Really, I thought they were running! Your responses are ignorant and rude! But when that is all you know how to do in response to things, no surprise! The point is Michelle is much more popular than Ann Romney and sometimes that has a little bit to do with who people vote for especially if they are on the fence.

Really, I thought they were running! Your responses are ignorant and rude! But when that is all you know how to do in response to things, no surprise! The point is Michelle is much more popular than Ann Romney and sometimes that has a little bit to do with who people vote for especially if they are on the fence.

The point is that Yahoo does not employ actual journalists. Their content is at best bullshit, and at worst, fucking bullshit.

I prefer to get actual news with actual facts from legitimate, unbiased sources.... you are welcome to just read crap... since you lack the intellect to analyse what you read.

Who gives a shit?

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm voting for President, not First Lady.

ps: If you're voting for the First Lady, I'd support having your voter registration card rescinded.

Last edited:
Who gives a shit?

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm voting for President, not First Lady.

ps: If you're voting for the First Lady, I'd support having your voter registration card rescinded.

I'd support having him committed to an insane asylum!

"In the Battle of the Spouses, Romney's Up, But Obama Leads

Fifty-two percent of Americans in a new ABC News/Washington Post poll see Ann Romney favorably, vs. 69 percent for Michelle Obama, a 17-point edge for the first lady. Still, favorable views of Romney have gained 12 points since April, while views of Obama are unchanged."

LINK

52 plus 69 is 121...Hmm..somebody on the inside of democrat operative headquarters has a math problem. Probably a product of DC public schools.
BTW, this is news why?
When did Mrs's Romney and Obama enter the race?

Hey......Fuck off.....
More popular with whom?
The point is you have no point.
Only a douche bag with a room temperature IQ and nothing better to do that track "wife"polls would even start such a inane thread.
Normally I stay away from personal attacks. I make the exception in your case because you deserve it.

The point is that Yahoo does not employ actual journalists. Their content is at best bullshit, and at worst, fucking bullshit.

I prefer to get actual news with actual facts from legitimate, unbiased sources.... you are welcome to just read crap... since you lack the intellect to analyse what you read.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

No it doesn't you moron.

LOL

:lame2::trolls:

Im shocked that that many people like Michelle. But then the numbers on Ann are understandable when we take into consideration most of the country doesn't know Ann.

Regardless, it's irrelevant. CoH is just trying to distract from Obama's failures at the moment by saying at least people are happy with his wife.

And you know what, I will approve of Michelle too. Moreso when she and her husband are living in Hawaii in January.

How silly. I'll give Michelle credit, other than the 'obesity thing', she's been a very traditional first lady, much like Laura Bush, with the exception of 'reading thing.' They had their issue and stuck with it. Oh sure, folks could take pot shots, but their hearts and minds were in the right place.

Why make an issue out of the wives? I'm betting they don't like it much.

New Topics

Forum List

Back