Ann Romney: "The dog loved it"

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Dog Seamus ‘Loved’ Trips Atop Family Car, Says Ann Romney - ABC News

Turns out, lying runs in the family. Mitt is constitutionally unable to tell the truth, one of the sons lied about the dog and now Ann is lying about the dog. Notice how, all these YEARS later, she suddenly has a reason for the dog's diarrhea? Why wasn't that mentioned any time during the past 4+ years of lies?

Or maybe that particular breed shows it's happiness by spewing diarrhea all over the back window of the car?

No kidding - this is one fucking crazy bunch of looney-tunes. Wonder what the story will morph into from this.

Like the "Ann Romney had the choice to stay home" magically morphing into "poor Ann Romney being attacked for being a mother".

Okay, rw's - let the twist and shout excuses begin.:cuckoo:

They really..really should drop this story.

And highlight the story of Romney saving the family on his jet ski..

If I didn't let my dog ride in the back of my truck, she'd think she was in trouble.

I'm no Romney fan, but this is not only a non-issue...it's desperate and ridiculous.

Jack-Russell-Dog-riding-in-the-back-of-a-truck-on-a-ranch.jpg

doginpickup.jpg

811-00553396w.jpg

DogTruckBed.jpg

GoneFishingDog.jpg

dogpickuptr.jpg

3878648582_a97aba8d71_o.jpg

dsc_1933xa.jpg

trucktether.jpg

DSC03672-300x283.jpg

Mitt Romney: I Wouldn't Put Dog On The Roof Again

Would he do it again?

Certainly not with the attention it's received.

Like when he said he couldn't hire illegals "now" because "he's running for president", or like every damn thing that comes out of his mouth, he really cannot help himself.

If by change this walking disaster got elected, it would be like Bush - he'd be entertaining while he put the country into receivership!

Man oh man, ABC is becoming worthless for the shit things they think is IMPORTANT news..

who gives a flying fxxk about this?

ANYONE

I once saw a dog fall out of a moving pick up. Broke two legs and the driver, seeing the dog bleeding, said he didn't want him and drove a way. I took the dog to the vet to be put down.

Hoping we can someday outlaw dogs (AND KIDS!) in the backs of pick ups. No excuse for endangering them this way.

Having said that, the dog in the pick up above probably wasn't there for more than 8 hours and at high way speed. The dog in the pick up could lay down to get out of the wind.

On the other side of the coin, if its a hot day, he couldn't get his feet off the hot metal. If you're going to put a dog in the back of pick up, put a carpet down first. There are also protective harnesses available.

Gawd Stephanie.

Why am I not surprised that you've got a bright shiny new avatar with the newest rw sheeple lie in bright big letters.

I once saw a dog fall out of a moving pick up. Broke two legs and the driver, seeing the dog bleeding, said he didn't want him and drove a way. I took the dog to the vet to be put down.

Hoping we can someday outlaw dogs (AND KIDS!) in the backs of pick ups. No excuse for endangering them this way.

Having said that, the dog in the pick up above probably wasn't there for more than 8 hours and at high way speed. The dog in the pick up could lay down to get out of the wind.

On the other side of the coin, if its a hot day, he couldn't get his feet off the hot metal. If you're going to put a dog in the back of pick up, put a carpet down first. There are also protective harnesses available.

Was about to say..that back in the day..saw lots of dogs..that had died as a result of being thrown from pickup trucks.

It should be outlawed.

Good Lord, there's enough REAL shit to condemn Romney for, this dog business is just ridiculous. The dog was in an approved carrier and had a wind screen, it was NEVER in distress. Or do you think that a bout of diarrhea can be brought on WITHOUT a gastro-intestinal reason?

Good Lord, there's enough REAL shit to condemn Romney for, this dog business is just ridiculous. The dog was in an approved carrier and had a wind screen, it was NEVER in distress. Or do you think that a bout of diarrhea can be brought on WITHOUT a gastro-intestinal reason?

That's a stress behavior. Dogs almost never defecate in a cage. Ever hear of crate training? Ever wonder why it works?

Gawd Stephanie.

Why am I not surprised that you've got a bright shiny new avatar with the newest rw sheeple lie in bright big letters.

why am I not surprised you started another stupid thread on something PETTY and worthless...
as for the avatar, chapping your ass is it?:lol:

Gawd Stephanie.

why am I not surprised you started another stupid thread on something PETTY and worthless...

Give it a break.

Conservatives are masters at conflating ridiculous and worthless issues.

Bill Ayers?
Reverend Wright?
Kenyan Born?
Birth Certificate?
Bowing?
Trip to India?

What hypocrisy.

Gawd Stephanie.

Give it a break.

Bill Ayers?
Reverend Wright?
Kenyan Born?
Birth Certificate?
Bowing?
Trip to India?

What hypocrisy.

shut up, you don't own this board..
Those things you listed are a hell of a lot more worthy than a damn DOG

Last edited:
Gawd Stephanie.

Give it a break.

Bill Ayers?
Reverend Wright?
Kenyan Born?
Birth Certificate?
Bowing?
Trip to India?

What hypocrisy.

they do love their fauxrage...

Give it a break.

Bill Ayers?
Reverend Wright?
Kenyan Born?
Birth Certificate?
Bowing?
Trip to India?

What hypocrisy.

i love the irony... you tell the o/p, essentially, to shut up... and then get all put out when you're treated the way you deserve to be?

:rofl:

get over it...

Give it a break.

Bill Ayers?
Reverend Wright?
Kenyan Born?
Birth Certificate?
Bowing?
Trip to India?

What hypocrisy.

i love the irony... you tell the o/p, essentially, to shut up... and then get all put out when you're treated the way you deserve to be?

:rofl:

get over it...

Oh my dear JILLY..get over your hardon for me..It's been what? Seven years...SHEEESH

If I recall, no one was talking to you or swallow

Last edited:

Forum List

Back