Ann Romney Says Husband Has Deeply Principled Side No One Ever Sees In Public

LA JOLLA, CA—Ann Romney, wife of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, said Monday that despite her husband's public image as a shameless opportunist with no convictions whatsoever ...

gracefully, witty and charming - indeed.

He is a principled man. You see it in what he does. Unfortunately, the media doesnt like that story because it doesnt help the President.

There's nothing principled about the good Bishop. He would have never amassed a fortune of over a quarter billion dollars if he had principles.

What he had was ruthlessness..bordering on sociopathic tendencies. Which makes for good businessmen and serial killers.

Maybe he really does not get that people like you are envious of wealth.

Romney believes he doesn't have enough money and that poor people have too much.

That sounds like envy to me.

Yeah, Romney is soooooo evil.

He made millions on his own, donating his inheritance from his father to charity.

He raised a good family.

He is such a terrible example of an American to liberals.

Romney didn't need to work in McDonalds like you to claim to be an American.

He has done more for the working man than you, by helping companies grow like Staples. Of course, you are jealous that he is rich and you are poor. :eusa_whistle:

He made millions on his own, donating his inheritance from his father to charity.

He raised a good family.

Yup.

And do that on a working man's salary, and I shall rise up and call you blessed.

Romney didn't need to work in McDonalds like you to claim to be an American.

He has done more for the working man than you, by helping companies grow like Staples. Of course, you are jealous that he is rich and you are poor. :eusa_whistle:

He raised a good family.

Yup.

And do that on a working man's salary, and I shall rise up and call you blessed.

does he support reading programs?

Romney was thinking ahead when he got those 5 guys to hold down one shy kid so he could perform what many say is a "gay" profession, "cutting hair". He knew that if he tried it on his own and got his butt kicked by this shy kid, people would think he's a "pussy".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Xa8k_xL8k]Romney: I'm Running For Office, For Pete's Sake, I Can't Have Illegals. - YouTube[/ame]

It's not about the law, it's because I have an "image" to maintain.​

Romney's Medicare Fraud....

In 1989, Romney led Bain Capital's purchase of Damon Corp., a medical testing company, and took a seat on the Board of Directors to better manage it. During Romney's four years, Bain tripled its investment, and Romney personally made $473,000 -- while Damon plumped its profits with Medicare fraud (running thousands of medical tests doctors didn't want, and billing Medicare for them). The company pled guilty to crimes committed during his tenure and paid a record fine of $119 million. Company President Joseph Isola pleaded no contest to fraud, and a vice president was also convicted.

Romney claims he "uncovered" the fraudulent claims and "took corrective action," but court records show that he did not notify prosecutors or stop the fraudulent billing. He just asked company lawyers what changes they could make to avoid prosecution, after the feds' LABSCAM prosecution targeted a different medical testing firm. The cheating continued, prosecutors say, until the day Bain sold the company to Corning. Furthermore, Damon Corp. was required to list in various SEC filings any significant legal risks it faced. Romney made no mention of the fraud he "uncovered," even though it led to a $119 million fine, the largest in history. Damon Corp. is another Bain acquisition that later went bankrupt, killing over a thousand jobs -- but not before Bain made $7.4 million in profit.

Why won't Mitt show us his tax returns for the last 12 years?

What is he hiding?

What is he hiding?

Speaking of hiding, I notice your slimy ass has been absent from your thread claiming Walker would get recalled.

Who are you to ask where others are hiding ?

Eat crap and die.

Romney's Medicare Fraud....

In 1989, Romney led Bain Capital's purchase of Damon Corp., a medical testing company, and took a seat on the Board of Directors to better manage it. During Romney's four years, Bain tripled its investment, and Romney personally made $473,000 -- while Damon plumped its profits with Medicare fraud (running thousands of medical tests doctors didn't want, and billing Medicare for them). The company pled guilty to crimes committed during his tenure and paid a record fine of $119 million. Company President Joseph Isola pleaded no contest to fraud, and a vice president was also convicted.

Romney claims he "uncovered" the fraudulent claims and "took corrective action," but court records show that he did not notify prosecutors or stop the fraudulent billing. He just asked company lawyers what changes they could make to avoid prosecution, after the feds' LABSCAM prosecution targeted a different medical testing firm. The cheating continued, prosecutors say, until the day Bain sold the company to Corning. Furthermore, Damon Corp. was required to list in various SEC filings any significant legal risks it faced. Romney made no mention of the fraud he "uncovered," even though it led to a $119 million fine, the largest in history. Damon Corp. is another Bain acquisition that later went bankrupt, killing over a thousand jobs -- but not before Bain made $7.4 million in profit.

Back at it jerkface ?

Did he do anything illegal ?

If not, STFU.

It is going to be great having a gracefully, witty and charming First Lady in the WH!

Ann-Romney.jpg
The eyes of a cultist.

What is he hiding?

it might not be any of your business what his tax returns are ever think of that?

Well, transparency is the name of the game, right?

Another fail.

Transparency in government....not personal life.

I could care less what church Obama goes to or if he sleeps with Jeremiah Wright.....that is his business.

But, backroom bullcrap that affects me.......no.

So Mitt's tax returns are none of Chris's f**king business.

Forum List

Back