Ann Romney praises 'lovely' Michelle

Ann-Romney.jpg

I might be willing to vote for "Romney, Ann".

And I agree with her sentiments about Michele Obama.

Immie

I"d be happy to have a first lady that walks instead of lurches like a yeti.

This thread calls for some class of its own.

I would love to see my side show it.

/bows head in prayer.

Immie

I"d be happy to have a first lady that walks instead of lurches like a yeti.

You haters just love to hate don't you?

You know, I have no intention of voting for Obama but I sure would wouldn't like to be voting for the same candidate as all our vein popping haters. Why in the hell would I want to be identified with these haters,,I don't and won't.

I'd rather waste my vote on some third party candidate than be associated with haters, it's a self pride thing I have going.

/bows head in prayer.

Immie

Why would we have to lie? Is lying showing class? Moochelle is a very large sasquatch with all the grace of a lumbering bear and an ass like a hippo. Those are the NICE things to say. To be really cruel, we'd have to bring up an underbite that is enough to snap a corncob in two.

/bows head in prayer.

Immie

Why would we have to lie? Is lying showing class? Moochelle is a very large sasquatch with all the grace of a lumbering bear and an ass like a hippo. Those are the NICE things to say. To be really cruel, we'd have to bring up an underbite that is enough to snap a corncob in two.

Did you feel guilty or something?

Did you think I was talking to you? Between you me and the internet, yes I was.

Katz, you know I like you, but there is truth in what I am pretty certain your mother used to tell you, and maybe you tell or will tell your own children, "if you can't say something nice; don't say anything at all."

You don't need to lie, but you don't need to be rude either. IMHO

Would it kill ya, not to say anything at all?

Immie

Such grace, class and beauty. We don't miss such things until it is gone.

America is going to LOVE having her as First Lady!

Ann Romney praises Michelle Obama's composure

"I am grateful that my heart has been opened up and softened, and that I can appreciate and understand when someone is going through a challenge, what it feels like."

She is a sweetheart. She earned her heart of gold the hard way, through trials and tribulations.

The one best thing about Ann Romney being first lady is that she wouldn't tell people what they can and cannot eat. Her causes are the fight against breast cancer and MS.

Forum List

Back