Ann Romney Plane Makes Emergency Landing

I'm glad she's OK.

Don't need any deaths to throw the election off it's natural course.

Indeed...I was being a smart ass but ya obviously can't joke with these damn mittiots.

I was truly worried about that bit of news.

Anything involving planes is a SERIOUS affair.

Yes, I'm glad that she's safe. However, I'm not naive enough to ignore the fact that were she to die, it would probably give Romney LOTS of sympathy vote...the final thing that would humanize him to the vast bulk of Americans. Which he needs badly.

Glad she survives because of politics. That is as low as you can go.

Indeed...I was being a smart ass but ya obviously can't joke with these damn mittiots.

Yes, I'm glad that she's safe. However, I'm not naive enough to ignore the fact that were she to die, it would probably give Romney LOTS of sympathy vote...the final thing that would humanize him to the vast bulk of Americans. Which he needs badly.

What's SICKENING is how YOU would spin it to say so.

You are rancid!!

*spits on the floor*

What's SICKENING is how YOU would spin it to say so.

You are rancid!!

*spits on the floor*

No, you are for thinking that way, spin it all you want, you are the one that mentioned it at you are bad at disguising what you really meant, you sir are as disgusting as they come.

I'm glad she's OK.

Don't need any deaths to throw the election off it's natural course.

The base is already voting for him, the undecided would probably send flowers. But it doesn't change the fact he's a douchebag. These are not the forties fifties and sixties. But I'm game for testing out your ideas.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Look how upset the liberals get that Eomney didn't die in a plane wreck, how pathetic.

Who's Eomney?

Typo asshole, like you and your ilk never make one, what a fucktard! Grow up, if you couldn't figure out who I was talking about, than you are dumber than I ever imagined.

Never mind, I honestly believe you are dumber than any of us could imagine.

Although not dumber than someone who doesn't know how to fix a typo.

Who's Eomney?

Typo asshole, like you and your ilk never make one, what a fucktard! Grow up, if you couldn't figure out who I was talking about, than you are dumber than I ever imagined.

You to stupid to figure out what it means, why don't you try sticking your head in a toilet for a couple hours, maybe that would help you, dumb ass.

You want it fixed? Then fix it or get someone to fix it, what a dumb shit.

Who's Eomney?

You can say it Carbuncle...you really hoped it would have crashed. It's the Liberal way. :eusa_whistle:

Who's Eomney?

You are talented, aren't you? Gee, if wish I was you. A professional typo fixer. :cool:

You are talented, aren't you? Gee, if wish I was you. A professional typo fixer. :cool:

A real contributor, you wonder where he is when Truthmatters posts her typos, I never comment on typo's. I am intelligent enough to figure it out, but some on the left are pretty brain dead, NYCarbwtf isn't that intelligent.

A real contributor, you wonder where he is when Truthmatters posts her typos, I never comment on typo's. I am intelligent enough to figure it out, but some on the left are pretty brain dead, NYCarbwtf isn't that intelligent.

He's neither bright or worth the effort. He's runs away so many times from a debate that he qualifies as a sprinter at the Olympics.

Forum List

Back