Ann Romney: No More Tax Returns Will Be Released

By Dave Jamieson

In an interview with NBC set to air Thursday, Ann Romney, wife of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, said her husband's campaign will not release any additional tax returns to the public ahead of the election.

"We have been very transparent to what's legally required of us," Romney told reporter Natalie Morales, according to excerpts from NBC News. "There's going to be no more tax releases given."

Defying a longstanding trend among presidential candidates, the Romney campaign has only released a single -- and likely incomplete -- tax return. Politicians and pundits from both sides of the aisle have been pressuring Romney for weeks to disclose more of his tax history, culminating with a claim from Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) two weeks ago that he'd heard from an early investor in Bain Capital that Romney didn’t pay any taxes for a decade. Romney has denied that claim.

Ann Romney said that releasing more details on the family's taxes would merely give the Obama campaign "more ammunition." The Romneys' wealth is rumored to be as much as $250 million, and since much of Mitt Romney's earnings come from investments, he would pay a lower effective tax rate than many lesser-off Americans. But as for whether the campaign is trying to withhold embarrassing information, Ann Romney told NBC "there's nothing we're hiding."

More: Ann Romney: No More Tax Returns Will Be Released

Ann doesn't have any tax returns to release, because as we know she has never held a job in her life, and therefor has never had to file her own tax returns. Oh, and since she had her ass handed to her in dressage she won't have any income this year either. Talk about your lazy good for nothing people.

You are just a miserable unhappy person, arent you.

romney-owes-taxes_n.jpg

Ann Romney: No more tax returns - Tomer Ovadia - POLITICO.com

yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, its on an honest site but I'm sure you nutters can find it elsewhere. I just heard her say this on national news so, if you don't like this link, go find one you do like.

The lies -

“We have been very transparent to what’s legally required of us. But the more we release, the more we get attacked ...

They have been anything BUT transparent. They haven't released even one full year. How can they get attacked if they haven't released even one full year's tax returns? If they don't have anything to hide, why are they so defensive? Why does Mittens send her out to fight his battle for him?

Both RobMe and Robin are lying. Why should we let them get away with it?

And, yeah, I know you rw sheeples will make excuses but Ann Romney lied, Mittens has lied, Robin has made his living on lies and smart people won't fall for it.

God bless you for spreading more BS. Get a real job. Perhaps something shovel ready like your shit!!!

yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, its on an honest site but I'm sure you nutters can find it elsewhere. I just heard her say this on national news so, if you don't like this link, go find one you do like.

The lies -

“We have been very transparent to what’s legally required of us. But the more we release, the more we get attacked ...

They have been anything BUT transparent. They haven't released even one full year. How can they get attacked if they haven't released even one full year's tax returns? If they don't have anything to hide, why are they so defensive? Why does Mittens send her out to fight his battle for him?

And, yeah, I know you rw sheeples will make excuses but Ann Romney lied, Mittens has lied, Robin has made his living on lies and smart people won't fall for it.
Where was the lie, shitstain?

The lies -

Skipping your meds again there Francis?

The lies -

Where was the lie, shitstain?

Luddley's a lying sack of shit who wouldn't know the truth if it hit him in the face.

The lies -

The Liar would be you, he is required by law to release 2 years which he has done. Or perhaps you can provide proof he hasn't and explain why the Obama Administration hasn't taken action if he hasn't?

On Romney's Tax returns... Loons are running out of material to make their hats...
00398624.jpg

Ann doesn't have any tax returns to release, because as we know she has never held a job in her life, and therefor has never had to file her own tax returns. Oh, and since she had her ass handed to her in dressage she won't have any income this year either. Talk about your lazy good for nothing people.

You are just a miserable unhappy person, arent you.

Oh, my! Wherever did you get that impression? Oh, right...with every word it writes. :eusa_clap:

Did Romney participate in the IRS Tax Amnesty Program in 2009 for tax evaders? We can't know unless he releases his tax returns.

10 Theories About What Mitt Romney's Really Hiding in Those Tax Returns | Alternet

Did Romney Participate in IRS Tax Amnesty Program in 2009? | Daily Agenda

Who cares? And why?

Many voters above Forrest Gump IQ level - left and right. It's odd that Romney is running on tax policy changes but won't disclose his own tax returns.

And that's the kicker which makes this a valid issue.

Forum List

Back