Then there's THIS difference -

The Mormon Plan for America and the Rise of Mitt Romney

And some others -

soilders1PA211106_228x366.jpg

TBILinkPage.jpg

arlington_va_cemetary.jpg

article-1193167-055AB6D3000005DC-279_468x329_popup.jpg

2297720510.jpg

Can Ann show us a similar graphic of the wounds suffered by missionaries going door to door, forcing their fucking cult beliefs on others?

How about the wounds that the poor missionaries living in the lap of luxury in Paris suffered?

tbi-ptsd.gif

Serving your country does NOT mean you have to be in danger or loosing body parts!

Ann said the missionary work is ANOTHER FORM OF SERVING OUR COUNTRY. She never said
it was the same as being in the military and going to war.

God you people are dense!

try using sources/links or quoting someone once in a while and your blatherings might be taken seriously Caroljo :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Mormon mission trip vs. military service:

Yep....they look the same to me.

That's BS......
Any mission trips i know of, whether it's Mormons or any others, they go to places where their help is needed. They live in unhealthy conditions....trying to make the lives of those people more bearable. They're there to help others that are very much less fortunate. But you wouldn't know anything about THAT!

Yeah, like Paris.

In fact, there's a bunch of them in my town. And, they live quite well in the best housing in town. They do nothing but go door to door, harassing people. They have knocked on my door so I KNOW they are morms. They go to nice neighborhoods, not so nice neighborhoods, and, then they go out to dinner. Its heart rending, I tell ya. Just fucking heart rending.

Shut up. Just fucking SHUT UP.

Your posts are always so mind numbingly dumb but if you can't SHUT UP, try to have a care for those who really do serve our country and for the COST to them and their families.

Ann Romney making excuses for her sons not serving in the military.

Ann Romney: Mormon missions and U.S. military are ‘different ways of serving’

The candidate’s wife explained that Mormon missions were like military service in that “you’re going outside of yourself, you’re working and you’re helping others. And it changes you. And are we so grateful in this country for those people — men and women — that are volunteering, they’re sacrificing their life for us, and we cannot forget that or we have to acknowledge that always.”

“So, when you’re facing these mothers whose children have not come back, how will you explain to them that your sons haven’t gone?” Goldberg pressed. “Will you talk about the missions they’ve gone on?”

What a joke! Morman missionaries aren't serving their countries. They are serving and promoting their religion. There is no problem with that but there is also NO COMPARISON whatsoever to serving in the military.

And some people really do want this family in the WH? So privileged and totally out of touch? There is also nothing wrong with that except that they should not attempt to lead this country or tell the "peons" what they should do, etc.

She may have had a point if she would have compared the Mormon missionaries to the Peace Corps, but not the military.

Peace Corps volunteers do go out to poor countries and help those less fortunate, but, MOST of the time they are in a PEACEFUL place. If combat action breaks out, they rescue them and bring 'em back home.

The military? They can be called out at any time to go to a war zone. When was the last time a Mormon missionary was called out to go fight for their country?

Last edited:
so when someone goes on a mission trip, helps build homes so children have a place to sleep...
helps plant gardens so children and eat.....helps the children in the schools so they can learn to read and have a chance at a better life....

NONE of that is serving the country???????????? Mission trips are not ALL outside of this country. I know many people that have gone to southern states and lived in squalor for weeks just to help the people that are suffering there. THAT IS SERVING OUR COUNTRY....

Mormons serve humanity during their missions.

Bull shit.

They serve their gawd who lives on the planet Kolob. The Mormon cult is about MONEY and about growing bigger and more powerful. The only thing Mitt knows is to use others for his own gain. He did it with Bain, with tax payer's money and with his failed governorship. He's a user who has added nothing to the world for having been in it.

She said they were DIFFERENT, bones...as in NOT THE SAME.

Cripes.

Yeah, different. You know, little unimportant differences.

Like coming home with fewer legs, no arms, permanent brain injuries - little stuff like that.

How DARE this stupid vile entitled empty woman say that her sons or her utterly useless husband served in anything like the military. Somebody should slap some smart into the lot of them.

Queen Ann said she should do the talking for IdiotMitt and that she worries for his mental health, but she says some pretty outrageous things. This is, however, WAY over the top. Even for her.

Where is Kolob supposed to be any way? :confused:

Heck if I know but a woman can't get in without a man to take them.

boy oh boy...the left is veering off into insanity.

all over something Ann Romney SAID:lol:

the word EQUAL was not even mentioned! A DIFFERENT WAY was.
You can't deny then that it IS a different way?

I'm a military mom too...just about every man in my family has been in the military. You're being a moron! Ann did NOT say it was the SAME. She said it was ANOTHER WAY...you know what DIFFERENT means? I think your post is full of shit!

so when someone goes on a mission trip, helps build homes so children have a place to sleep...
helps plant gardens so children and eat.....helps the children in the schools so they can learn to read and have a chance at a better life....

NONE of that is serving the country???????????? Mission trips are not ALL outside of this country. I know many people that have gone to southern states and lived in squalor for weeks just to help the people that are suffering there. THAT IS SERVING OUR COUNTRY....

Hey...........the military does "mission trips" as well. Many times when we were deployed overseas, the locals would ask if we had any people who would be interested in working with an orphanage or helping to rebuild things.

Matter of fact, when Florida was hit by Hugo, there were MANY military volunteers who went down to help clean up and rebuild.

Wanna talk about the U.S. Navy deploying to places like Haiti after the earthquake? How about Japan after the tsunami?

Yes.............Peace Corps and church missions DO help people, and in a small way it does serve the country because it helps other nations have a favorable view of the US.

However.................comparing a Mormon mission (who would probably be rescued and brought back if fighting broke out in their area) to the military (who would be tasked with rescuing the Mormon mission if fighting broke out) is pure crap.

The military sacrifices much more than a Mormon missionary ever did. How do I know? I spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy, served in 4 combat zones and spent around 8 1/2 years outside of the US.

No...................the Mormon mission is NOTHING like the military. Peace Corps perhaps, but military never.

Hey...........the military does "mission trips" as well. Many times when we were deployed overseas, the locals would ask if we had any people who would be interested in working with an orphanage or helping to rebuild things.

Matter of fact, when Florida was hit by Hugo, there were MANY military volunteers who went down to help clean up and rebuild.

Wanna talk about the U.S. Navy deploying to places like Haiti after the earthquake? How about Japan after the tsunami?

Yes.............Peace Corps and church missions DO help people, and in a small way it does serve the country because it helps other nations have a favorable view of the US.

However.................comparing a Mormon mission (who would probably be rescued and brought back if fighting broke out in their area) to the military (who would be tasked with rescuing the Mormon mission if fighting broke out) is pure crap.

The military sacrifices much more than a Mormon missionary ever did. How do I know? I spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy, served in 4 combat zones and spent around 8 1/2 years outside of the US.

No...................the Mormon mission is NOTHING like the military. Peace Corps perhaps, but military never.

omg, don't you have something important to obsess over?

And do Queen Ann's little boys get any of these special little prizes for their brave door knocking and begging for money?

hat_purple_heart-600x450.jpg

wheelchair_dsharonpruitt_296.jpg

How about ...

Almost 20% of Iraq and Afghanistan vets have PTSD or depression

Half of veterans are seeking disability compensation | WJLA.com

And finally,

20080319_iraq5years2_33.jpg

I am SO effing sick of the rw's who are so set against doing anything for our vets but then will defend this idiot woman and her spoiled little boys, mitt included.

I'll say it again - Even if you don't care about the vets, can't you just shut up for once and give a little thought to those families who have lost family members or who still have family members in harm's way?

And please don't try to pretend that door knocking and preaching is "in harm's way" because its not.

And do Queen Ann's little boys get any of these special little prizes for their brave door knocking and begging for money?

hat_purple_heart-600x450.jpg

wheelchair_dsharonpruitt_296.jpg

How about ...

Almost 20% of Iraq and Afghanistan vets have PTSD or depression

Half of veterans are seeking disability compensation | WJLA.com

And finally,

20080319_iraq5years2_33.jpg

I am SO effing sick of the rw's who are so set against doing anything for our vets but then will defend this idiot woman and her spoiled little boys, mitt included.

I'll say it again - Even if you don't care about the vets, can't you just shut up for once and give a little thought to those families who have lost family members or who still have family members in harm's way?

And please don't try to pretend that door knocking and preaching is "in harm's way" because its not.

you are a sick freak...go get a fucking life

how long did it take you to think up that brilliant retort steph :rolleyes: If you don't have anything of substance to add..... :anj_stfu:

Are you even a human being?

Can you or Caroljo or any of the other empty headed rw's really say that helping dig children out of collapsed buildings is kinda the same only just a little different from proselytizing door to door?

WHAT is the matter with you people?

Nobody said it was anything like the military....Perhaps you should wrap your seawater addled mind around the word ...

DIFFERENT

Are you even a human being?

Can you or Caroljo or any of the other empty headed rw's really say that helping dig children out of collapsed buildings is kinda the same only just a little different from proselytizing door to door?

WHAT is the matter with you people?

SHUT UP you fucking nut job, go get a life

Forum List

Back