Ann Romney knows what every day women want

yeah and Teresa Kerry knew how the average woman felt in 2004. This attack is so stupid, there are no people running at the presidential level that arent rich.

It is not the fact that she is rich that keeps her way out of the realm of understanding, it is that she doesn't or cannot understand others that keeps her only understanding the rich mindset.

I guessimate your reasoning at about 20 years old...

Oh an age insult. Do you actually have some reasoning behind me being incorrect, or are you just going to comment on my age, which you are not very good at determining.

It is not the fact that she is rich that keeps her way out of the realm of understanding, it is that she doesn't or cannot understand others that keeps her only understanding the rich mindset.

Oh an age insult. Do you actually have some reasoning behind me being incorrect, or are you just going to comment on my age, which you are not very good at determining.

I apologize and my intention wasn't to demean you, well, maybe a little. I believe your reasoning doesn't incorporate the big picture and is subject to the perception of hypocrisy by not doing so..

Last edited:
LOL @ the OP trying to make something out of nothing. LOL @ your disgusting jealousy too. Get over yourself and look at the big picture instead of hating.

Isn't that what most topics are? There is nothing and you try to make something. Um, are you trying to insult me or are you just stating the obvious?

Stating the obvious and insulting you. You're a performing artist. Are you going on message boards and riling against Hollywood actors for making millions and keeping them? I don't think so. You're transparent.

I apologize and my intention wasn't to demean you, well, maybe a little. I believe your reasoning doesn't incorporate the big picture and is subject to the perception of hypocrisy by not doing so..

Oh so the intent of your short post that only implied I was young was not to imply that was true or bad? I guess that is my mistake by not reading the other points you never made. OK, I am weak, I can only respond to what you actually say, not what you thought or wished you had said. So you are going to have to type it out for me. Please work with my handicap. You are going to have to type it all out for me and explain it. OK, and if you don't I have this unfortunate condition to think of you as being full of shit. I am sorry i cannot stop doing that, so if you do not want to be full of shit please explain yourself.

LOL @ the OP trying to make something out of nothing. LOL @ your disgusting jealousy too. Get over yourself and look at the big picture instead of hating.

Isn't that what most topics are? There is nothing and you try to make something. Um, are you trying to insult me or are you just stating the obvious?

Stating the obvious and insulting you. You're a performing artist. Are you going on message boards and riling against Hollywood actors for making millions and keeping them? I don't think so. You're transparent.

That was just clumsy and way off the mark, here try again.

Oh so the intent of your short post that only implied I was young was not to imply that was true or bad? I guess that is my mistake by not reading the other points you never made. OK, I am weak, I can only respond to what you actually say, not what you thought or wished you had said. So you are going to have to type it out for me. Please work with my handicap. You are going to have to type it all out for me and explain it. OK, and if you don't I have this unfortunate condition to think of you as being full of shit. I am sorry i cannot stop doing that, so if you do not want to be full of shit please explain yourself.

:lol:...well.. you are entertaining, sly and have the gift of smart-assery... :thup:

:lol:...well.. you are entertaining, sly and have the gift of smart-assery... :thup:
I try, and occasionally hit the mark, thank you.

That was just clumsy and way off the mark, here try again.

No. It's on the mark. You want to pick and choose who's worthy of being filthy rich.

We all heard how a person in the Obama administration was chastized for implying that Ann Romney is not a person in touch or who has knowledge of what your standard woman wants. Some people might stupidly claim that with 5 children and having never had to have a real job she might not be like the millions of mothers who actually have to work for their family's well being. Some might have said her choices of which cadillac to drive her kids to school in was nowhere in the reality of many mother to whom drive a single cadillac is not even in their budget, and even more mothers who might even be forced to use public transportation because they cannot afford a car.

However this week Ann Romney got an honor that shows just how in touch she is with hard working mothers all over the US when her million dollar dancing horse made it into the Olympics. No longer can we say that Ann was out of touch with women's issues when she rallied against equal healthcare for women, the use of birth control, and equal pay for women. She knows full well what every woman in the US knows, none of that shit matters because your husband will buy you a dancing horse so you can go to the olympics.

Obama's aid was right, and Ann Romney knows nothing about hard work, child raising, having a job, or even of the concerns facing 99% of women in the US. She has never made a sacrifice of what she wants for her kids future or well being, because her husband made so much she never had to. She never had to worry about whether or not she would have to go to work if her husband could not make ends meet so they could pay for their 5 children. If she cooked for her family it was because she wanted to because they could easily afford cooks. If she spent time with her family it is because she wanted to because they could afford nannies. Her kids chose what college to go to and she never had to worry can they afford it.

These are not the worries of mothers who are trying to make it. These are not the worries of women who are not rich and paid for. Ann Romneys husband gives her every dime she gets and she has never had to pay her own way. In america we have a word for a woman whos job it is to satisfy a man who pays for everything she has. If you want to call that a wife go to the middle east, around here they are whores.

Envy and jealousy are such debilitating traits. You must be in constant mental anguish.

Unless Ann Romney (or any other female with successful husbands) is taking money AWAY from you, it's really none of your business, is it?

Oh, just for the record, you conveniently failed to mention the multi-million dollar wealth of Hillary and Bill Clinton, John Kerry and his ketchup-queen wife, Manchelle and Barack Obama, and other leftists.

Just an oversight, I'm sure.

We all heard how a person in the Obama administration was chastized for implying that Ann Romney is not a person in touch or who has knowledge of what your standard woman wants. Some people might stupidly claim that with 5 children and having never had to have a real job she might not be like the millions of mothers who actually have to work for their family's well being. Some might have said her choices of which cadillac to drive her kids to school in was nowhere in the reality of many mother to whom drive a single cadillac is not even in their budget, and even more mothers who might even be forced to use public transportation because they cannot afford a car.

However this week Ann Romney got an honor that shows just how in touch she is with hard working mothers all over the US when her million dollar dancing horse made it into the Olympics. No longer can we say that Ann was out of touch with women's issues when she rallied against equal healthcare for women, the use of birth control, and equal pay for women. She knows full well what every woman in the US knows, none of that shit matters because your husband will buy you a dancing horse so you can go to the olympics.

Obama's aid was right, and Ann Romney knows nothing about hard work, child raising, having a job, or even of the concerns facing 99% of women in the US. She has never made a sacrifice of what she wants for her kids future or well being, because her husband made so much she never had to. She never had to worry about whether or not she would have to go to work if her husband could not make ends meet so they could pay for their 5 children. If she cooked for her family it was because she wanted to because they could easily afford cooks. If she spent time with her family it is because she wanted to because they could afford nannies. Her kids chose what college to go to and she never had to worry can they afford it.

These are not the worries of mothers who are trying to make it. These are not the worries of women who are not rich and paid for. Ann Romneys husband gives her every dime she gets and she has never had to pay her own way. In america we have a word for a woman whos job it is to satisfy a man who pays for everything she has. If you want to call that a wife go to the middle east, around here they are whores.

Thank you for debating the issues, American-style.

Forum List

Back