Ann Romney knows what every day women want

tererun

Rookie
May 19, 2012
carolinas
We all heard how a person in the Obama administration was chastized for implying that Ann Romney is not a person in touch or who has knowledge of what your standard woman wants. Some people might stupidly claim that with 5 children and having never had to have a real job she might not be like the millions of mothers who actually have to work for their family's well being. Some might have said her choices of which cadillac to drive her kids to school in was nowhere in the reality of many mother to whom drive a single cadillac is not even in their budget, and even more mothers who might even be forced to use public transportation because they cannot afford a car.

However this week Ann Romney got an honor that shows just how in touch she is with hard working mothers all over the US when her million dollar dancing horse made it into the Olympics. No longer can we say that Ann was out of touch with women's issues when she rallied against equal healthcare for women, the use of birth control, and equal pay for women. She knows full well what every woman in the US knows, none of that shit matters because your husband will buy you a dancing horse so you can go to the olympics.

Obama's aid was right, and Ann Romney knows nothing about hard work, child raising, having a job, or even of the concerns facing 99% of women in the US. She has never made a sacrifice of what she wants for her kids future or well being, because her husband made so much she never had to. She never had to worry about whether or not she would have to go to work if her husband could not make ends meet so they could pay for their 5 children. If she cooked for her family it was because she wanted to because they could easily afford cooks. If she spent time with her family it is because she wanted to because they could afford nannies. Her kids chose what college to go to and she never had to worry can they afford it.

These are not the worries of mothers who are trying to make it. These are not the worries of women who are not rich and paid for. Ann Romneys husband gives her every dime she gets and she has never had to pay her own way. In america we have a word for a woman whos job it is to satisfy a man who pays for everything she has. If you want to call that a wife go to the middle east, around here they are whores.

Anyone who has $250+ million, shelters money in foreign accounts, owns 4 homes/mansions and needs an elevator to organize their fleet of cars is out of touch with the average American.

We all heard how a person in the Obama administration was chastized for implying that Ann Romney is not a person in touch or who has knowledge of what your standard woman wants. Some people might stupidly claim that with 5 children and having never had to have a real job she might not be like the millions of mothers who actually have to work for their family's well being. Some might have said her choices of which cadillac to drive her kids to school in was nowhere in the reality of many mother to whom drive a single cadillac is not even in their budget, and even more mothers who might even be forced to use public transportation because they cannot afford a car.

However this week Ann Romney got an honor that shows just how in touch she is with hard working mothers all over the US when her million dollar dancing horse made it into the Olympics. No longer can we say that Ann was out of touch with women's issues when she rallied against equal healthcare for women, the use of birth control, and equal pay for women. She knows full well what every woman in the US knows, none of that shit matters because your husband will buy you a dancing horse so you can go to the olympics.

Obama's aid was right, and Ann Romney knows nothing about hard work, child raising, having a job, or even of the concerns facing 99% of women in the US. She has never made a sacrifice of what she wants for her kids future or well being, because her husband made so much she never had to. She never had to worry about whether or not she would have to go to work if her husband could not make ends meet so they could pay for their 5 children. If she cooked for her family it was because she wanted to because they could easily afford cooks. If she spent time with her family it is because she wanted to because they could afford nannies. Her kids chose what college to go to and she never had to worry can they afford it.

These are not the worries of mothers who are trying to make it. These are not the worries of women who are not rich and paid for. Ann Romneys husband gives her every dime she gets and she has never had to pay her own way. In america we have a word for a woman whos job it is to satisfy a man who pays for everything she has. If you want to call that a wife go to the middle east, around here they are whores.

So, you're saying she was unable to listen to women across the country and understand any of what they said? She shouldn't be allowed to reach out and understand others because she's not destitute? You don't want people who live well to care about those who don't, is that it? We don't need to experience everything to feel compassion.

I am thinking that her concern about everyday women is blowing holes in the theory that the wealthy don't care about others. Sorry if you are disillusioned.

I guess some think that money causes people to stop having human emotions. You are the one who doesn't understand. You sound bitter, jealous and obviously have no compassion for others. If you did, you wouldn't be so judgemental and hateful toward people simply because of what they have. You condemn people for not being needy and you call her a whore because her husband takes care of her. I guess you never heard of love if you think stay at home moms are whores. Shame on you.

You are unable to judge a person by what is inside and instead judge by class or race. You have some serious issues and I hope you get help for that.

Last edited:
Anyone who has $250+ million, shelters money in foreign accounts, owns 4 homes/mansions and needs an elevator to organize their fleet of cars is out of touch with the average American.

I actually don't think that's true based solely on that. Merely being filthy rich doesn't make you out of touch. You gotta to listen to people's words to see if that holds true In this case, since Mrs. Mittens has said “...he invested Mitt’s birthday money year to year — it wasn’t much, a few thousand..." - we know she really is out of touch. That would have been a few TEN thousand in the late 50's early 60's.

She has also remarked that life wasn't so easy for her and Mitt in college. They had no income, so Mitt had to sell his stock holdings for them to get by. How rough.

I won't lie, I had it relatively easy in college (though compared to Mittens maybe not). My folks helped me out a bit. But I knew how lucky I was and you'll never here me saying my college days weren't easy.

I suppose using this line of reasoning from the left, John Kennedy wasn't really a Democrat and Jackie was a whore...( sheesh, it hurts Me even to consider this)

Last edited:
yeah and Teresa Kerry knew how the average woman felt in 2004. This attack is so stupid, there are no people running at the presidential level that arent rich.

I suppose using this line of reasoning from the left, John Kennedy wasn't really a Democrat and Jackie was a whore...( sheesh, it hurts me even to consider this)

I remember seeing video of an old interview with Jackie Kennedy. The reporter asked her what she thought her responsibility as first lady would be and she said to stand by her husband and support him. She was known for her fancy clothes and I don't think she was ever poor. I dare the left to say the same things about her that they do about Ann Romney. For years, the left regarded the Kennedy's as royalty and they practically worshipped them.

yeah and Teresa Kerry knew how the average woman felt in 2004. This attack is so stupid, there are no people running at the presidential level that arent rich.

Mrs. Kerry didn't have any warmth. I thought she seemed cold and arrogant, but being a Dem, she wasn't going to get used to stir up class envy.

I actually don't think that's true based solely on that. Merely being filthy rich doesn't make you out of touch. You gotta to listen to people's words to see if that holds true In this case, since Mrs. Mittens has said “...he invested Mitt’s birthday money year to year — it wasn’t much, a few thousand..." - we know she really is out of touch. That would have been a few TEN thousand in the late 50's early 60's.

She has also remarked that life wasn't so easy for her and Mitt in college. They had no income, so Mitt had to sell his stock holdings for them to get by. How rough.

I won't lie, I had it relatively easy in college (though compared to Mittens maybe not). My folks helped me out a bit. But I knew how lucky I was and you'll never here me saying my college days weren't easy.

Find that quote.
I dare you.
And READ what it says!
Investing any money into stock that is worth $0.00 is an instant loss.

Find that quote.
I dare you.
And READ what it says!

We were happy, studying hard. Neither one of us had a job, because Mitt had enough of an investment from stock that we could sell off a little at a time. The stock came from Mitt’s father. When he took over American Motors, the stock was worth nothing. But he invested Mitt’s birthday money year to year—it wasn’t much, a few thousand, but he put it into American Motors because he believed in himself. Five years later, stock that had been $6 a share was $96 and Mitt cashed it so we could live and pay for education.
Mitt Romney and Ann: the students “struggling” so much that they had to sell stock. « The Reality-Based Community

I'll use another liberal tactic.
Why do liberals attack a woman with multiple schlerosis?
It seems mean and cruel, harldy the compassionate and empathy we hear that liberals are supposed to have

It seems mean and cruel, harldy the compassionate and empathy we hear that liberals are supposed to have

Wow, pulling the MS card. How classy. Kinda like John McCain's POW card. Worked really well for him.

EDIT:

I sincerely hope you and the rest of your Republican ilk keep up your current strategy. It worked really well in 2008.

Wow, pulling the MS card. How classy. Kinda like John McCain's POW card. Worked really well for him.

EDIT:

I sincerely hope you and the rest of your Republican ilk keep up your current strategy. It worked really well in 2008.

nope just using liberal tactics against them. we cant attack michael j fox for political adds, so we'll use the same shield, thank you

it's funny how liberals cant detect sarcasm or people mocking them, and take everything but the bible and constitutional literally

Sooo lets see, Romney always paid his own way..(what a monster)

... and Obama, always lived off the taxpayer or someone else..(Democrat stamp of approval)

Dang, these alternate universes...:cuckoo:

Last edited:

EDIT:

nope just using liberal tactics against them. we cant attack michael j fox for political adds, so we'll use the same shield, thank you

I really do believe you don't even know the difference between mocking someone's illness and criticising their ideas. You are a seriously flawed individual. Its as if a large portion of your brain has been displaced.

Find that quote.
I dare you.
And READ what it says!

We were happy, studying hard. Neither one of us had a job, because Mitt had enough of an investment from stock that we could sell off a little at a time. The stock came from Mitt’s father. When he took over American Motors, the stock was worth nothing. But he invested Mitt’s birthday money year to year—it wasn’t much, a few thousand, but he put it into American Motors because he believed in himself. Five years later, stock that had been $6 a share was $96 and Mitt cashed it so we could live and pay for education.
Mitt Romney and Ann: the students “struggling” so much that they had to sell stock. « The Reality-Based Community

Good job on finding the quote. How do you come to a conclusion when only given part of the equation?

Forum List

Back