Ann Romney: "I don't even consider myself wealthy"

So now it's the demoncrats contention that voters CANNOT connect with wealthy people? Or is it just wealthy Republicans? Explain.

No, it's Republicans contention that wealthy Democrats can't connect with the people. Both wealthy and poor Republicans believe in "let him die". They connect.

But the Obamas are sooo in touch...

Fuck people, wake up!

If they're running for the White House, they're fucking rich! No matter how much lip service the give, none of them have the slightest GOD damn clue what it is like to be an average American.

I gave you rep for this most wonderous and brilliant post. (not used to giving rep on a board and it's great. but I always forget to do it)

Now back to politics.

They don't know what it's like to be us.

As a child, Obama was on food stamps. He took out college loans to go to school, him and his wife both, which they didn't finish paying off for 20 years. He wrote two best sellers that earned him a few million dollars. That's where his wealth comes from. Just a few million dollars. He didn't put people out of work. He didn't send American jobs to China. He's probably the first president to understand the average person in decades. It's why he wants to get health care for people. Because medical bills are the number one cause of bankruptcy. He wants people to get some kind of training or go to college because he understands they can't compete without some type of education. Right wingers see a black guy. They can't relate to him because he's black and they don't like black people. It is what it is.

"I don't even consider myself wealthy"

Considering the way they treated their dog that ran away, neither do I. Wealth isn't just money. Right wingers don't understand that.

You are so right.

When it comes to brains, there is not a poorer person on the board than you.

Fuck people, wake up!

If they're running for the White House, they're fucking rich! No matter how much lip service the give, none of them have the slightest GOD damn clue what it is like to be an average American.

I gave you rep for this most wonderous and brilliant post. (not used to giving rep on a board and it's great. but I always forget to do it)

Now back to politics.

As a child, Obama was on food stamps.

And thanks to his energy and economic policies, so are 1 out of every 7 Americans. Way to go BO

"I don't even consider myself wealthy"

Considering the way they treated their dog that ran away, neither do I. Wealth isn't just money. Right wingers don't understand that.

A lab? it's a lab? That's all he had? No offense to other dog breeders but or Mormons he only had a lab?

And I'm a right winger who can judge 3 sizes of podengos.

That's what all this is about? I'm going to die laughing here. Newfs go off the coast when ducks are hunted to retrieve them for crying out loud.

Oh my.

Mr. Romney probably put his dog in the best situation ever. Better than cheaping out and putting his dog in a boarding kennel.

Fuck people, wake up!

Now back to politics.

As a child, Obama was on food stamps. He took out college loans to go to school, him and his wife both, which they didn't finish paying off for 20 years. He wrote two best sellers that earned him a few million dollars. That's where his wealth comes from. Just a few million dollars. He didn't put people out of work. He didn't send American jobs to China. He's probably the first president to understand the average person in decades. It's why he wants to get health care for people. Because medical bills are the number one cause of bankruptcy. He wants people to get some kind of training or go to college because he understands they can't compete without some type of education. Right wingers see a black guy. They can't relate to him because he's black and they don't like black people. It is what it is.

I have to pull a Mr. Shaman here. He was the child of wealthy. His dad 2nd dad was a Mobile executive. His dad was wealthy.

Ok let's get something straight here. rdean is either lying his head off or completely stupid.:D

I think I'm going to be running with second thought. Holy toledo, do facts count any more? Obama's stepfather was a Mobile Oil executive. He was the go between for his country and the company.

But a big time player in the oil business.

Ok let's get something straight here. rdean is either lying his head off or completely stupid.:D

I think I'm going to be running with second thought. Holy toledo, do facts count any more? Obama's stepfather was a Mobile Oil executive. He was the go between for his country and the company.

Rdean is a proud cog in the Obama propaganda machine.

Fuck people, wake up!

Now back to politics.

What you just posted is a lie. A complete lie. Including he's black. He's biracial.

Why is this so hard to embrace? His mom really was white.

Statements like this (on FOX news, no less) is what will eventually be Mitt Romney's downfall. How in the world will voters be able to connect with him?

Speaking on Fox News Monday, Ann Romney showed that her husband's habit of making uncomfortable references to their wealth is rubbing off. Attempting to make the point that there are things more important than money, she instead uttered, "I don't even consider myself wealthy, which is an interesting thing. It can be here today gone tomorrow."

During the same interview, speaking about the horseback riding therapy she uses to treat her multiple sclerosis, she said, according to Boston Globe reporter Michael Levenson, "Some people have lovers in every port; I have horses in every port."

Ann Romney Is Talking Awkwardly About Money Now Too - Yahoo! News

:gives:

Seriously, you guys are a bunch of crybaby pussies.

Do you know that obama is rich?
That his family is wealthy?
That he could afford Harvard?

and you think he's connected?

well

I guess when you have less than nothing, invent shit and see what sticks

Rdean is a proud cog in the Obama propaganda machine.

For true I think. Pardon me for any spelling errors. I've just been thru one of the worst weeks of my life. And I'm drunk as a skunk. As I should be. We just put down our girl of 12 years.

I like Mr. Romney. I admire him. He governed for all the people of his state. Amelia I don't think others get it some time.

He governed (hang on to me with the spelling) the state he was elected to..

And he did the best job on the Salt Lake Olympics. It was going down the tubes. I don't know he did it (and I truly am a genius at promo :D and you bet I am so I have to really give him cred here ). I have to give him and his team credit. It was awesome.

Mr. Romney turned at it all around. I didn't even know who he was at the time. But he got the job done.

yours,

td

Last edited:
Statements like this (on FOX news, no less) is what will eventually be Mitt Romney's downfall. How in the world will voters be able to connect with him?

Speaking on Fox News Monday, Ann Romney showed that her husband's habit of making uncomfortable references to their wealth is rubbing off. Attempting to make the point that there are things more important than money, she instead uttered, "I don't even consider myself wealthy, which is an interesting thing. It can be here today gone tomorrow."

During the same interview, speaking about the horseback riding therapy she uses to treat her multiple sclerosis, she said, according to Boston Globe reporter Michael Levenson, "Some people have lovers in every port; I have horses in every port."

:gives:

Seriously, you guys are a bunch of crybaby pussies.

Do you know that obama is rich?
That his family is wealthy?
That he could afford Harvard?

and you think he's connected?

well

I guess when you have less than nothing, invent shit and see what sticks

hey hey hey that's called spaghettini or vermiccilli throw it against the wall if it sticks its done.

what thread am I in?

The John and Cindy McCain factor. There's no law against being rich but when you're trying to take helpful legislation away from people, they get kind of pissed.

The John and Cindy McCain factor. There's no law against being rich but when you're trying to take helpful legislation away from people, they get kind of pissed.

Helpful legislation? Is that the new term for taxpayer funded voter bribery programs?

One of the things that Walmart employees liked about Sam Walton was the fact that he didn't think of himself as rich or better than anyone else. He drove a dented rusty pickup and wore the same kind of clothes everyone else does. He was rich as shit and didn't act like it.

So, my opinion is this.......

It doesn't matter what you say, if you have a rotten attitude about the person, you can find something wrong with it. If Mitt doesn't think of himself as being rich that can be a good thing.

Forum List

Back