Ann Puts The "Heath Care Crisis" Into Perspective

It's from obama's last visit to Kenya. There was a party for him in the village he was born in.

Yes Pale, we know that a half African American President must be a downer at those Klan meetings. However, you might want to make your racism a little less obvious if you want to continue to say you're pushing that "Birthers" BS on us but you're not racist. :eusa_whistle:

It's from obama's last visit to Kenya. There was a party for him in the village he was born in.

Yes Pale, we know that a half African American President must be a downer at those Klan meetings. However, you might want to make your racism a little less obvious if you want to continue to say you're pushing that "Birthers" BS on us but you're not racist. :eusa_whistle:

Pray tell bobby... regale us with what you found "racist" about my post... :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
Great article. I particularly liked this:

Third-party payer schemes are always a disaster -- less service for twice the price! If you want good service at a good price, be sure to be the one holding the credit card. Under "universal health care," no one but government bureaucrats will be allowed to hold the credit card.

Objecting to and pointing out the fact that Obama has not presented proof of his birthplace has nothing to do with racism.

It has more to do with our Constitution. Oh, I forgot...to the liberals, it's a living document, to be reinterpreted or waived at will.

You know Bobby, you like to make shit up. I've seen numerous posts by you claiming racism where there is none. Seems to me the one who has a problem with Obama being black . . . is you.

Pray tell bobby... regale us with what you found "racist" about my post... :eusa_eh:

Just what I thought... nothin'... just another liberal throwing out the race card...
MSN-Emoticon-show-ass-107.gif

fuck ann coulter. I didn't even look to see what she had to say.

PS. I saw Obama's birth certificate. Next lie from the right will be????

You know Pale, for someone who bitches to those who ask for a quick response, and your response being you were busy/offline to bitch to me about not getting a minute after respond is pure irony.

You have no evidence he was born in Kenya, no birth certificate stating he was born there. You ignore any of the facts that oppose your situation constantly. Your source is the same source that says Obama is an communist mole who is an Atheist.

It's quite obvious about what part of your post is racist, so either you're that ignorant or being that dishonest.

What a pussy you are, afraid of a woman's words. The idea that what she says may enlighten you, scares the piss out of you.

If you saw anything, it was that joke called a certificate of live birth, that was pathetic. A document that was supposedly created in 1961 that was obvious, to anyone with a brain, created recently on a computer. These imbeciles weren't even bright enough to use a typewriter which is what the real certificate would have been created with. The fact that they put African for his fathers race is also a joke, there is no way that would have been the classification in 1961.:lol::lol::lol: You have to be an idiot to buy that shit.

What a pussy you are, afraid of a woman's words. The idea that what she says may enlighten you, scares the piss out of you.

If you saw anything, it was that joke called a certificate of live birth, that was pathetic. A document that was supposedly created in 1961 that was obvious, to anyone with a brain, created recently on a computer. These imbeciles weren't even bright enough to use a typewriter which is what the real certificate would have been created with. The fact that they put African for his fathers race is also a joke, there is no way that would have been the classification in 1961.:lol::lol::lol: You have to be an idiot to buy that shit.

Fail

The African Race | Obama Conspiracy Theories

You know Pale, for someone who bitches to those who ask for a quick response, and your response being you were busy/offline to bitch to me about not getting a minute after respond is pure irony.

You have no evidence he was born in Kenya, no birth certificate stating he was born there. You ignore any of the facts that oppose your situation constantly. Your source is the same source that says Obama is an communist mole who is an Atheist.

It's quite obvious about what part of your post is racist, so either you're that ignorant or being that dishonest.
Bob... you're not being honest here man, and usually are, although you talk the occasional crap like calling me a racist.

No, I can't prove obama was born in Kenya. But, there's more evidence that he WAS than he WASN'T, and I've presented it here, and no one was able to dispute it, not even you. NO ONE has provided FACTS of ANY kind to prove where obama was born other than his grandmothers testimony that he was born in Mombasa, Kenya... AND THAT'S THE POINT!

And no, nothing in my post was obviously racist. The only person throwing that crap around is you. Even others saw it was crap besides me, so don't give me that line. It ain't holdin' water bob. In reality, YOU are the one that's fixated with race.

Do I consider obama a communist? Well, he acts more like one every day. I think if someone were to approach him and say, "I'll wave my magic wand and give you the power of Hitler," that sons a bitch would take it. He's a con man, a grifter, a LIAR, and those of you that still support him are crazier than a sack of dirt.

Last edited:

The debate is over. He was born here. Get over it. It'll go down in history like the Vince Foster myth. Yea, as if Hillary fucks men. :lol:

She's a lesbo. :eusa_shhh:

The debate is over. He was born here. Get over it. It'll go down in history like the Vince Foster myth. Yea, as if Hillary fucks men. :lol:

She's a lesbo. :eusa_shhh:

Did I forget to mention.......... FUCK YOU for the neg rep asswipe, you are definitely a faggot. I'll return it soon.

Forum List

Back