Ann Is So Upset She Can't Ride Her Horse

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
From the WaPo:

""By all accounts, the past month has been most difficult on Romney’s wife, Ann, who friends said believed up until the end that ascending to the White House was their destiny. They said she has been crying in private and trying to get back to riding her horses.""

A detached Romney tends wounds in seclusion after failed White House bid

Oh,this brought me to tears. I am crying as I type this post..... I feel so, so sorry for Ann.......Her poor ponies neglected.

ann_romney_stop_it.jpg

You want to try it, get in the ring! :lol:

And they had Boston Market for Thanksgiving.

The funny part is that Kween Ann-toinette didn't even want to campaign. She just wanted it handed to her the way everything else in her life as been. BUT, these are not people who are used to being told no.

I have no doubt that they're depressed and mourning what they believe is their just due.

Thank heavens the American people believed differently.

Meanwhile, my bet is that they'll find some way to survive, to carry on. Somehow.

From the WaPo:

""By all accounts, the past month has been most difficult on Romney’s wife, Ann, who friends said believed up until the end that ascending to the White House was their destiny. They said she has been crying in private and trying to get back to riding her horses.""

Oh,this brought me to tears. I am crying as I type this post..... I feel so, so sorry for Ann.......Her poor ponies neglected.

Do you post here between visits to Gloryholes?

From the WaPo:

Wooooooo....whole lot of sore losers here. I guess you were looking forward to bowing to Queen Ann, too. And subsidizing her dressage hobby. Loser.

From the WaPo:

Wooooooo....whole lot of sore losers here. I guess you were looking forward to bowing to Queen Ann, too. And subsidizing her dressage hobby. Loser.

don't let them deter you. they reside in an alternate universe where the polls were skewed and the president was born in kenya.

don't let them deter you. they reside in an alternate universe where the polls were skewed and the president was born in kenya.

No problem, Jillian. In the infamous words of Geo W. Bush, "This isn't my first rodeo".

Forum List

Back