Ann Hits It Out Of The Park Again

Pilgrim & Old/Tired:

Sorry, for the delay. Doing some research and I will agree with you that I think Pelosi's (especially) verbiage has been from a higher-ranking person and more harsh than previous protester slurs that I've found. Bohner (and some others who don't rank as high) said anti- Iraq war protesters were in league with terrorists and various other pundits (but NOT elected officials) have been very harsh in labeling dissenters as communists and terrorists and the like.

So in terms of where the barbs are coming from, I acknowledge your very good points.

But I think it is a matter of degree. I've heard BOTH sides say some very irresponsible things. But I'll agree that I find Pelosi as disagreeable as any I have found.

But I also think it is disengenious to try to say a very notable and extreme example contrary to your contention is "off limits."

I remember the ridicule I recieved on some other message board when I spoke out against the patriot act. Both sides definately play this dispicable game.

Right now the dems have power so they receive the focus.

She is so right about how wrong idiot democrats are about heath insurance........ too bad the imbecile sheep that make up the democwat's constituency won't read it and not get any of the wisdom written. Instead, they will just try to criticize her looks or whatever........ pathetic.

Welcome to AnnCoulter.com

I can only say that as a person of faith, one who knows the teachings of Christ well. That any person who would think Ann Couter spouts anything but hate and anti Christ like speech is sorely being deceived.

Yep that is right. The bible makes it clear many will be deceived by Satan into thinking they do right when they really are serving Satan. Ann Couture is so obviously serving Satan and any who would follow her would be highly suspect as to doing the same.

Pilgrim & Old/Tired:

Sorry, for the delay. Doing some research and I will agree with you that I think Pelosi's (especially) verbiage has been from a higher-ranking person and more harsh than previous protester slurs that I've found. Bohner (and some others who don't rank as high) said anti- Iraq war protesters were in league with terrorists and various other pundits (but NOT elected officials) have been very harsh in labeling dissenters as communists and terrorists and the like.

So in terms of where the barbs are coming from, I acknowledge your very good points.

But I think it is a matter of degree. I've heard BOTH sides say some very irresponsible things. But I'll agree that I find Pelosi as disagreeable as any I have found.

But I also think it is disengenious to try to say a very notable and extreme example contrary to your contention is "off limits."

I remember the ridicule I recieved on some other message board when I spoke out against the patriot act. Both sides definately play this dispicable game.

Right now the dems have power so they receive the focus.

Agreed - and rightfully so imho. When the shoe is one the other foot, then it's still a shoe. But I'd also like to add that I don't ever want to find myself in the position of defending a wrong just because the other guys did it once. I think that is a HORRIBLE argument.

I'll sign on too.

It is diffciult to have "no insults and reasoned debate", when the OP's original post contained a link to an opinion piece laced with exactly that type of language.

whaaaaaaaaaa, there is no debate, the democrats are wrong and everything they do is nothing more than vote buying. They pretend to be Robin Hoods, taking from the rich and giving to the poor but they forget to actually give to the poor...... they just promise each election to do so. You naive clowns just continue to buy their bullshit, pathetic.

I'll sign on too.

It is diffciult to have "no insults and reasoned debate", when the OP's original post contained a link to an opinion piece laced with exactly that type of language.

whaaaaaaaaaa, there is no debate, the democrats are wrong and everything they do is nothing more than vote buying. They pretend to be Robin Hoods, taking from the rich and giving to the poor but they forget to actually give to the poor...... they just promise each election to do so. You naive clowns just continue to buy their bullshit, pathetic.

Buying Liberal bullshit? We're just not buying hers.

Bigot is the perfect descriptive for Ann Coulter.

It's pretty funny that you rightwingnuts get so defensive about Ann, she only cares that you open up your wallet and buy anything she writes. She is a huge opportunist.

I'm not defensive, I don't even like Ann Coulter, but she does make good points which you seemingly cannot argue against. And yes I believe she is a bigot, but then again so are you. And you referring to me as a rightwing nut proves your bigotry. Tell me what makes a person a "rightwing nut"? Specifically what makes me a rightwing nut?

You know, I don't even care what you are and you do like Ann Coulter enough to spring to her defense. I gave very specific reasons why Lefties don't read anything she writes and you choose to ignore that and continue with the personal attacks.

Sorry you're so bitter and upset that someone would have the nerve to disagree with you about Ann Coulter, wingnut.

Are you saying your not a bigot? You haven't answered not one question that I posed. You have not argued any point she made, instead you insult her and then you have the nerve to call her a bigot?!?!? And me a rightwing nut for acknowledging the valid points she made. I bet you didn't even read the article didja???

If being called a bigot is insulting to you, then I would suggest you stop being bigoted.

Now are you going to argue the points she made or just dimiss all that she wrote due to your bigotry? Oh yea you said lefties don't read her shit because she says insulting things and the lefties get their feelings hurt or some such nonsense. That reason is as lame as you are bigoted.

She is so right about how wrong idiot democrats are about heath insurance........ too bad the imbecile sheep that make up the democwat's constituency won't read it and not get any of the wisdom written. Instead, they will just try to criticize her looks or whatever........ pathetic.

I can only say that as a person of faith, one who knows the teachings of Christ well. That any person who would think Ann Couter spouts anything but hate and anti Christ like speech is sorely being deceived.

Yep that is right. The bible makes it clear many will be deceived by Satan into thinking they do right when they really are serving Satan. Ann Couture is so obviously serving Satan and any who would follow her would be highly suspect as to doing the same.

Can you say bigot? I thought you could.

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you. (Matthew 5:38-44)

Are you talking about this Ann?
View attachment 7964

Yeah, I thought you were.

Forum List

Back