Ann Frank and Gaza

No I am stating the fact that this video offers no proof that the Gazans are currently using human shields to protect fighters.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

un-fucking-believable

Where is the proof they are using human shields?

There is none, there is only the word of the current Israeli government.

Then they bomb 67 schools some belonging to the UN.

SHOULD THEY KILL ALL THE PALI CHILDREN???????

why do you refuse to answer my questions when I answer all yours?

I simply can't build my hopes on a foundation of confusion, misery and death... I think... peace and tranquillity will return again.
Anne Frank
She was not creating proverbs. She would have thought completely differently about this situation. And that is assuming that one quote from her that you gave is accurate.

Where is the proof they are using human shields?

There is none, there is only the word of the current Israeli government.

Then they bomb 67 schools some belonging to the UN.
yeah, schools wired with explosives arent proof

MORON

So you think they shoudl kill all the palestinian children?
I have hope for them, and you are supposed to react to what happened already, and not what you think/suppose would happen in the future, but the past has pretty much proven to me that Palestinians are made for terrorism. I don't care as much anymore if the children are killed because just like Minority Report (I think that is the movie), we know that they are criminals or terrorists who just haven't done the actual acts of terrorism yet.

You have just decided that children should die because of who their parents are.

Anne Frank would not join in that hate.
you are the hater
you think Israel should just let Hamas keep killing innocent Israelis

you are part of the problem in this country, you give aid and comfort to the enemy

Forum List

Back