Ann Frank and Gaza

did you watch the videos?

clearly, you did not
watch them, then tell me they aren't combatants

I watched both.

The first talks about some citizens who are human shields and the second one shows a group of people coming together to defend a guy from getting his house bombed to dust. They would be considered idiots more then combatants. I say this because I'm not sure if they fit the definition of combatant.

Does that all of a sudden make all people living in Gaza combatants?

There are innocent people in Gaza.

I never once seen you say such a statement. All you've done is call every arab who reports a thing out of Gaza a liar, you seem to bunch them all together, and paint them all with the same brush.

Last edited:
abu bilal al ja'abeer

Is the mans name.

what crime did he commit according to the current government of Israel?

Now that you have googled him and realised he is just a citizen and not any criminal what do you have to say?????

It was your evidence.

Now you call the guy a liar?

Does that mean it never happened?

You seem to really wish and hope that they all can have their civilian status removed so Israel would just be killing terrorists.

Watch out for those six year old terrorist leaders, they seem to be getting younger and younger.

Yeah, sure because all kids are treated so good by the Gaza government: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTGbP55HGi8]YouTube - Children of Hamas[/ame]

YouTube - Gaza, land of human shields

The first video is dated feb/2008

This cease fire started in june pf 2008.

Distortion is not a good plan here folks.

What does the date matter? The fact of the matter is that they use it as a tactic and still do, Hamas doesn't seem to move its civilians away from potential targets it rather invites the civilians to stand in front of their house. If you would get a call from a guy that says he is going to blow up your house, would you put your family on the roof of that house then?

This is a war crime, inviting people to stand on a military target: the hamas fighter invited the people to stand there and claims they are there on their own free will (wich is not sure), do you think he would honestly say it on live TV if he forced them to stand there?

Last edited:
abu bilal al ja'abeer

Is the mans name.

what crime did he commit according to the current government of Israel?

According to international laws, Hamas is a terrorist organization. If you are part of a terrorist organization then you are a terrorist, that is international law: not only Israel that claims this.

Last edited:
According to international laws, Hamas is a terrorist organization. If you are part of a terrorist organization then you are a terrorist, that is international law: not only Israel that claims this.

I Found nothing to even proove he is part of hamas.

Under that type of proclamation they can kill anyone in Gaza without compunction.

I Found nothing to even proove he is part of hamas.

Under that type of proclamation they can kill anyone in Gaza without compunction.

I find that hard to believe, if he really were a civilian and his friends were also all civilians then why is the place fully decorated with Hamas-flags?

Forum List

Back