Ann Frank and Gaza

PatRabbit

Rookie
Sep 28, 2008
Watched the touching series on British TV about the dutch girl who hid for two years but was eventually found by the Nazis.

Couldn’t help but contrast her treatment with that of the many Palestinian children herded into the building in Gaza and blasted by the Israelis.

Such inhumanity.

Watched the touching series on British TV about the dutch girl who hid for two years but was eventually found by the Nazis.

Couldn’t help but contrast her treatment with that of the many Palestinian children herded into the building in Gaza and blasted by the Israelis.

Such inhumanity.

You know what, she is a Jew and she would certainly be happy to know that now her race is being persecuted by Arabs and muslims instead of Nazis.

She probably wouldn't be proud of the large amount of civilian casualties, but I doubt she d like your comparison between Jews/Israeli and Nazis. Oh and she must have loved the Intifadas where 1/100 Jews died, because of the word the Arabs seem to use much these days: "disproportional".

"Couldn’t help but contrast her treatment with that of the many Palestinian children herded into the building in Gaza and blasted by the Israelis. "

You seem to forget that Israeli soldiers are not herding many palestinian children into buildings: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTu-AUE9ycs&feature=related]YouTube - Hamas admits it uses human shields[/ame] & [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSAV8jGV5QY&feature=related]YouTube - Gaza, land of human shields[/ame]

So, if their is any group she will identify with the Nazis (if she still were alive) then it will be the group that openly says it wants to destroy Jewish civilians.

I think maybe you have never read her book.

She would have most certainly wanted these children protected from bombs and guns.

You just cant see that because of your prejudice.

You know what, she is a Jew and she would certainly be happy to know that now her race is being persecuted by Arabs and muslims instead of Nazis.

She probably wouldn't be proud of the large amount of civilian casualties, but I doubt she d like your comparison between Jews/Israeli and Nazis. Oh and she must have loved the Intifadas where 1/100 Jews died, because of the word the Arabs seem to use much these days: "disproportional".

"Couldn’t help but contrast her treatment with that of the many Palestinian children herded into the building in Gaza and blasted by the Israelis. "

You seem to forget that Israeli soldiers are not herding many palestinian children into buildings: YouTube - Hamas admits it uses human shields & YouTube - Gaza, land of human shields

So, if their is any group she will identify with the Nazis (if she still were alive) then it will be the group that openly says it wants to destroy Jewish civilians.
thanks for those 2 videos
that settles it for me, they are willingly becoming human shields, that takes them from civilian status, to members of the fighting force

She would have most certainly wanted these children protected from bombs and guns.

and you are a moron
they are WILLINGLY doing this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSAV8jGV5QY&feature=related]YouTube - Gaza, land of human shields[/ame]

OK you fucking idiots, did you even listen to this one?

No guns or bombs or soldiers in the house. They called a guy and told him to leave his house so they could distroy it. He called people to come and surround it. Brave people did just that. NO ONE PROTECTING GUN MEN, they were protecting a mans house.

thanks for those 2 videos
that settles it for me, they are willingly becoming human shields, that takes them from civilian status, to members of the fighting force

You seem to really wish and hope that they all can have their civilian status removed so Israel would just be killing terrorists.

Watch out for those six year old terrorist leaders, they seem to be getting younger and younger.

Last edited:

Yeah, she most certainly would want the children from BOTH sides to be protected from bombs and guns.

I ve had this during my history class a long time ago, so I do remember a lot of it. In fact I went to her museum with my school also a long time ago.

If she would have survived and by any chance had to live in Israel, then she might as well be one of the target of those rockets "that hardly never hit anyone" or living in fear in a city that is located nearby the Gaza border. I really aim not biased, I m realistic: She was her whole life a victim of persecution, I m sure she won't like it when this happens again to other Jews after WWII in the Arab states (Jews were persecuted).

Last edited:
You seem to really wish and hope that they all can have their civilian status removed so Israel would just be killing terrorists.

Watch out for those six year old terrorist leaders, they seem to be getting younger and younger.
did you watch the videos?

clearly, you did not
watch them, then tell me they aren't combatants

YouTube - Gaza, land of human shields

No guns or bombs or soldiers in the house. They called a guy and told him to leave his house so they could distroy it. He called people to come and surround it. Brave people did just that. NO ONE PROTECTING GUN MEN, they were protecting a mans house.

Yeah true, but I find it hard to believe that so many palestinians were to risk their live for someone's house when he stands nice and safe outside that house talking to the TV. I didn't hear the opinion of any of those palestinians who were on those rooftops, I just saw a man with a beard (Hamas-fighter) claiming it.

It is also doubtful because the house is full of Hamas flags, isn't that provoking an attack? I find it very confusing, what makes the difference between a hamas supporter and a hamas militant? Is there a way that you can see that they re just not carrying their guns today?

Last edited:
YouTube - Gaza, land of human shields

the guy is a fucking terrorist you MORON
they shouldnt have called him, they should have just bombed HIM to hell

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSAV8jGV5QY&feature=related]YouTube - Gaza, land of human shields[/ame]

The first video is dated feb/2008

This cease fire started in june pf 2008.

Distortion is not a good plan here folks.

the guy is a fucking terrorist you MORON
they shouldnt have called him, they should have just bombed HIM to hell

But I thought they were bombing military sites?

hahahahahahahaha!

now your justification is changing huh?

Forum List

Back