Ann Coulter's Oscar Predictions

Kagom said:
Brokeback is about BISEXUAL sheepherders. I just want to point that out.

Uh, dude...brother...

If one guy has sex with another guy, they are 'gay'...'homosexual'. People who don't have have sex with ther other-same of their gender aren't 'gay/homosexual'. Those who only have sex with other-different gender are 'NOT gay/heterosexyal'

Easy. :)

dmp said:
Uh, dude...brother...

If one guy has sex with another guy, they are 'gay'...'homosexual'. People who don't have have sex with ther other-same of their gender aren't 'gay/homosexual'. Those who only have sex with other-different gender are 'NOT gay/heterosexyal'

Easy. :)
Uhm, they have sex with each other and females in this movie. Therefore, they are bisexual because they are actually attracted to both sexes.

Kagom said:
Uhm, they have sex with each other and females in this movie. Therefore, they are bisexual because they are actually attracted to both sexes.

Right - but they are HOMOSEXUAL because they have sex with others of the same gender. Really shouldn't be that hard for you to understand bro. Homosexual IS as homosexual does. Homosexuality is behaviour-based.

dmp said:
Right - but they are HOMOSEXUAL because they have sex with others of the same gender. Really shouldn't be that hard for you to understand bro. Homosexual IS as homosexual does. Homosexuality is behaviour-based.
I don't see it the way you do. I see them as bisexual, not exclusively homosexual or heterosexual.

Kagom said:
I don't see it the way you do. I see them as bisexual, not exclusively homosexual or heterosexual.

seriously, whatever makes you feel better. Men who have sex with other men are NOT more normal simply because they like having sex with women on occasion..

:)

dmp said:
seriously, whatever makes you feel better. Men who have sex with other men are NOT more normal simply because they like having sex with women on occasion..

:)
I'm not saying they're more normal. I'm saying they aren't homosexual or heterosexual, they're bisexual which is a mix of both worlds. They have a sexual preference for both genders. Does that make sense to you or are you too stubborn and stuck in your ways to actually notice this?

Definition of Bisexual

Bisexual: An individual who engages in both heterosexual and homosexual sexual relations.

http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=10794

Definitions
bisexual
adj

1. Sexually attracted to both males and females. Often (colloq) shortened to bi.

http://www.allwords.com/query.php?SearchType=3&Keyword=Bisexual&goquery=Find+it!&Language=ENG

Bisexual can also mean hermaphrodite, but this is not the case of the way I'm using the word.

Kagom said:
I'm not saying they're more normal. I'm saying they aren't homosexual or heterosexual, they're bisexual which is a mix of both worlds. They have a sexual preference for both genders. Does that make sense to you or are you too stubborn and stuck in your ways to actually notice this?

Definition of Bisexual

Bisexual: An individual who engages in both heterosexual and homosexual sexual relations.

Definitions
bisexual
adj

1. Sexually attracted to both males and females. Often (colloq) shortened to bi.

http://www.allwords.com/query.php?SearchType=3&Keyword=Bisexual&goquery=Find+it!&Language=ENG

Bisexual can also mean hermaphrodite, but this is not the case of the way I'm using the word.

hermaphrodite....is the only case that can be excused...a biological disaster...the only true bi-sexual...the rest are just sexual fetishes...get over it already...this subject has been beaten to death! Life has more important issues than who sleeps with who and why!

Kagom said:

Definition of Bisexual

Definitions
bisexual
adj

You are wrong. See, our sexuality isn't defined by who we are attracted to, but what we do about it. A child molester is NOT a child molester until he/she acts on their desires. A Murderer isn't a murderer until they kill. A homosexual is a homosexual when they have sex with members of their gender.

You can show all the definitions you like, I'm still absolutely correct.

You are wrong. See, our sexuality isn't defined by who we are attracted to, but what we do about it. A child molester is NOT a child molester until he/she acts on their desires. A Murderer isn't a murderer until they kill. A homosexual is a homosexual when they have sex with members of their gender.

There's no right or wrong answer to this, but as far as I'm concerned, someone who thinks about or seriously talks about molesting kids is just as much a piece of garbage as a molestor, if you ask me.

Dan said:
There's no right or wrong answer to this, but as far as I'm concerned, someone who thinks about or seriously talks about molesting kids is just as much a piece of garbage as a molestor, if you ask me.
Not to the 'imaginary child' vs. a real one.

archangel said:
hermaphrodite....is the only case that can be excused...a biological disaster...the only true bi-sexual...the rest are just sexual fetishes...get over it already...this subject has been beaten to death! Life has more important issues than who sleeps with who and why!
You constantly say "fetish fetish!" and you have no scientific backing of any sort or do you really have the backing of a religious sort. I dont' view heterosexuality as a fetish and I don't view bisexuality as a fetish.

Yes, this subject has been beaten to death numerous times and it only gets old when someone decides to fight on it.

dmp said:

You can show all the definitions you like, I'm still absolutely correct.
You're not absolutely correct just because you say you are. I'm going to refer back to Pale Rider as having said "Just because you claim something is true does not make it true."

Sexuality can be defined at times by who we are attracted to. You can't count on someone who has homosexual thoughts to have heterosexual sex (most of the time).

But going by your logic, does that mean a person is heterosexual until they have sex? Or is a person asexual until they have had sex with some gender?

Kagom said:
You constantly say "fetish fetish!" and you have no scientific backing of any sort or do you really have the backing of a religious sort. I dont' view heterosexuality as a fetish and I don't view bisexuality as a fetish.

Yes, this subject has been beaten to death numerous times and it only gets old when someone decides to fight on it.

Did you actually read what you just wrote?

Fetish...per the Meriam-Webster Dictionary:an object of unreasoning devotion or concern...an object whos real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification...You my friend are suffering from a fetishism...to believe in;devotion to,or pathological attachment to fetishes...I rest my case! :smoke:

Kagom said:
You're not absolutely correct just because you say you are. I'm going to refer back to Pale Rider as having said "Just because you claim something is true does not make it true."

Sexuality can be defined at times by who we are attracted to. You can't count on someone who has homosexual thoughts to have heterosexual sex (most of the time).

But going by your logic, does that mean a person is heterosexual until they have sex? Or is a person asexual until they have had sex with some gender?

Sexuality is defined by WHO we have sex with, NOT illogical, unnatural, damaging urges.

by 'your' logic, you're a pedophile bank robber. I'm SURE you've seen a guy you THOUGHT coulda been 18, but maybe wasn't...and lusted for him...same as you've probably thought it'd be cool to have millions of dollars free.

Brother, you need counselling. Before your 'urges' kill you. :(

archangel said:
Did you actually read what you just wrote?

Fetish...per the Meriam-Webster Dictionary:an object of unreasoning devotion or concern...an object whos real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification...You my friend are suffering from a fetishism...to believe in;devotion to,or pathological attachment to fetishes...I rest my case! :smoke:
But another male isn't an object of unreasoning devotion or concern. I have a reason: I'm sexually attracted to males. There is a difference between sexuality and fetish.

dmp said:
Sexuality is defined by WHO we have sex with, NOT illogical, unnatural, damaging urges.

by 'your' logic, you're a pedophile bank robber. I'm SURE you've seen a guy you THOUGHT coulda been 18, but maybe wasn't...and lusted for him...same as you've probably thought it'd be cool to have millions of dollars free.

Brother, you need counselling. Before your 'urges' kill you. :(
No, by my logic, none of that would be true. By my logic, if you think it'd be cool to have a million dollars for free, that's wishful thinking. If you see someone you thought could be 18 and lust after that person, that's just lusting for someone (unless that person is below 17).

My urges won't kill me. I already know that now. You all can continue saying that until you're blue in the face, but you don't know me well enough and you only assume my sexuality will kill me only because what you are told through your biased sources. I live life to the fullest, but I am still careful about what I do so I can ensure I'll live longer and harm no one. Besides, most urges can kill you, given that they can affect your life negatively through distractions (like flipping a coin in on-coming traffic...lame example, but you get the point), emotional/physical harm, etc.

Kagom said:
But another male isn't an object of unreasoning devotion or concern. I have a reason: I'm sexually attracted to males. There is a difference between sexuality and fetish.

I am a blunt guy...I have tried to be gentle with you on this issue...I defined your denial with a dictionary description...as pale told you up front and blunt...'until you see the problem and address it, it will never be solved' para phrased for gentleness! I'm done...carry on with your professed denial!

Kagom said:
No, by my logic, none of that would be true. By my logic, if you think it'd be cool to have a million dollars for free, that's wishful thinking. If you see someone you thought could be 18 and lust after that person, that's just lusting for someone (unless that person is below 17).

Exactly. You get it, finally. We aren't defined by our urges or inclinations - we're defined by our ACTING on those urges. By choosing to have sex with men, you are homosexual. If you never allow those urges to manifest, you're 'not homosexual'. What you are then is a confused guy who needs somebody to help him find his way. As you've allowed your urges to overcome good sense, you 'are' homosexual, and will need MUCH more restoration to be free from your deadly addictions.

:(

archangel said:
I am a blunt guy...I have tried to be gentle with you on this issue...I defined your denial with a dictionary description...as pale told you up front and blunt...'until you see the problem and address it, it will never be solved' para phrased for gentleness! I'm done...carry on with your professed denial!
I deny lies and falseness and I stick to truth. All you are doing is supporting a lie that you (and others) strongly stick to.

Sexual orientation refers to the sex, sexes, gender or genders, to which a person is attracted and which form the focus of a person's amorous or erotic desires, fantasies, and spontaneous feelings. The alternative terms sexual preference and sexual inclination have similar meanings. [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_orientation ]

versus

Fetish...per the Meriam-Webster Dictionary:an object of unreasoning devotion or concern...an object whos real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification...to believe in;devotion to,or pathological attachment to fetishes...

There is a difference between the two and you only don't wish to acknowledge that. Also, did you feel a need to perhaps cut some things out and to also throw in commentary with the definition?

dmp said:
Exactly. You get it, finally. We aren't defined by our urges or inclinations - we're defined by our ACTING on those urges. By choosing to have sex with men, you are homosexual. If you never allow those urges to manifest, you're 'not homosexual'. What you are then is a confused guy who needs somebody to help him find his way. As you've allowed your urges to overcome good sense, you 'are' homosexual, and will need MUCH more restoration to be free from your deadly addictions.

:(
Actually, I haven't confused my urges. I have never possessed a sexual attraction to females and have to males.

It seems to me that the only person in need of restoration from any deadly addictions are people addicted to lying, alcohol, drugs, and other things that actively and passively destroy the body and harm other people. Homosexuality is a sexual orientation that isn't deadly in and of itself. Only people can make something deadly and they do with sexuality, religion, politics, etc.

Forum List

Back