Ann Coulter's new book "Godless" :)

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
http://www.exposetheleft.net/video/coulter-godless.wmv

To be released on 6/6/06 :p

godless.jpg

This broad looks like she's got teeth in her esophagus and she'll use them on you while she's doing the Lewinsky thing. She's scary.

I like Coulter. She can be pretty mean and sarcastic sometimes, but I like what she has to say. I like her smarts, admire her verbal ability.

"Godless"?

Not too many decades ago, she would have been called a slut for dressing like that in public.

BaronVonBigmeat said:
"Godless"?

Not too many decades ago, she would have been called a slut for dressing like that in public.

OK.

And?

Not too many decades ago, I was 7.

Your point?

Ann Coulter is a propaganda queen. She raps all this conservative, I mean ultra conservative, however she is not married. Hmmm!!!!!!!!!!!! So are we to believe she dosen't have sex! OK, I'm naive! What I mean is, what is her stand on Abortion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Conservatives don't dig it! She never talks about it! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Ann Coulter uses the conservative base of America to make a damn fortune, that's what I think.

She IS NOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's skinny, you know, frail looking.

Where does she go to church?

How does she manage to be slap dab in the thick of things but never seems to talk about core, I MEAN CORE< CORE conservative agenda items.

Now, frankly if she were married, went to church and stood in front of Abortion clinics I guess I would view her differently. I think she uses conservatives to make a fortune, plain and simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GotZoom said:
OK.

And?

Not too many decades ago, I was 7.

Your point?

The rather obvious point is, she's just using religion to bash others over the head and doesn't seem to particularly care what the bible says (about standards of modest dress, for example)

No... she's not hot. But I do think she nails liberals to the floor. THAT I adore about her.

And maybe people should read her new book BEFORE they start in with crucifying her.

Forum List

Back