Ann Coulter's Answer to Canada!

Cat Stevens, so he changed his name and became a Sunni Moslem, so he gives thousands of dollars to the people that murder other people, you cannot persecute someone simply because the money they give to people who are openly committing murder. This is how some people practice the Sunni/Islam religion, these acts are not against Sharia law in which these particular Moslems obey, its outside our country, its not our children that are dead because of Cat Steven's charity to murderers so what is the big deal.

Ann Coulter on the other hand, my god, imagine how many people will die if she is allowed to incite hatred.

Canada has their own laws? How cute... just like a real country. :tongue:

I know, right?

Kind of like Coulter has her own cute little political opinions... just like a grown-up. ;)

Ouch KaBlam! :lol:

To bad some of the folks in Canada could not make that point. It seems that, for some reason, they will never get the chance to hear the other side of the debate.

Oh well. The world spins on... and Canada tries as hard as it can to keep up.

:tongue:

While it initial reports seemed to imply that the organizers made the decision to cancel the speech (hinting that Coulter was the innocent victim of some nefarious experiment in Canadian censorship) it later came to light that Coulter's bodyguard made the decision to cancel the speech in consultation with on-site security when someone pulled a fire alarm in the building.

According to CBC news blogger Kady O'Malley Coulter was offered secure options, but chose instead to cancel.

First, contrary to what Coulter seems to suggest in a brief phone interview with Macleans.ca scribe Colby Cosh, it was not the police who "shut it down." I spoke with Ottawa Police Services media relations officer Alain Boucher this morning, and he told me, in no uncertain terms, that it was her security team that made the decision to call off the event. "We gave her options" -- including, he said, to "find a bigger venue" -- but "they opted to cancel ... It's not up to the Ottawa police to make that decision."

Michael Rowe: Sorry Ann Coulter, Canada's Just Not That Into You

Coulter has conditionally agreed to speak at a French nursery school in Paris. France's President has promised her that most children will be carrying nothing other than teddy bears and security blankets. In fact, he has insisted that the children speak only in French in case Coulter mistakes a child whining about a dirty diaper as a threat against her person.

Now the thing to recognize here, is that the Canadian Government admonishment to Miss Coulter; regarding Canadian laws for "hate-speech", in NO WAY reflected ANY sense of HATRED on the part of the LEFTISTS, who were; as one member of the board loves to note in her neg-rep-fests... : HATIN' ON WOMEN!

And such is the nature of the subjective interpretation common to Leftist government... Again; these people are HUMANIST; Humanists are Relativists and the ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS...

But hey... that's EVIL FOR YA!

Now, the thing to recognize here, is that the Canadian government did not admonish anyone. The Canadian government has had nothing to do with this.

But facts are optional for blowhard conservatards.

Well in reviewing the footage... I find that Sam was referring to the Leftists who organized the riots that prevented Miss Coulter from speaking; who in his letter to her, warned her that she could be judged by Canukistani Law as a criminal for her speech...

So it's true that the Canadian government has not commented on the issue; only the Canadian Academic Leftist, who interprets Canadian Law subjective to her compassionate and tolerant point of view...

So I hereby revise my comments; correcting the error:

Now the thing to recognize here, is that the Canadian Academic Leftist who organized the Riots that prevented Miss Coulter from speaking; admonishing Miss Coulter for her point of view; threatened Miss Coulter with Canadian laws regarding "hate-speech"; and in so doing, the same Canadian Academic Leftist... FOUND NO sense of HATRED on the part of HERSELF or the LEFTISTS who RIOTED TO PREVENT Miss Coulter from SPEAKING...; thus demonstrating, as one member of the board loves to note in her neg-rep-fests... : that their own behavior reflected their own: HATIN' ON WOMEN!

And such is the nature of the subjective interpretation common to Leftists where they are interpreting invalid reasoning and unsound, unsustainable law common to LEFTIST government...

Again; these people are HUMANIST; Humanists are Relativists and the ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS...

Thank you Toro for bringing that error to my attention... I know I feel better about it...

You're welcome.

What happened to "diversity of opinions" and "free speech"? Whiny leftists just can't debate someone with a 3-digit IQ.

Not happenin' in Canada.

It's not happening anywhere....

The simple fact is, that the Canadians; who it should be pointed out, that Ravi, a Leftist... refers to Children...; felt IN THEIR OWN MINDS, that their point of view would NOT PREVAIL in a contest with Miss Coulter.

So to avoid that contest, they opted to force her from speaking.

It's the same everywhere... from this forum, throughout the debate forums across the web; to every University on earth; at any point where Leftists are confronted with Conservatism... THE LEFT KNOWS THAT THEY HAVE ALWAYS LOST and will always LOSE!

Reason demands that IF the Left felt that they would prevail; that their argument would stand supreme; that their reasoning would discredit, refute or otherwise set aside any means by the objective observer to conclude that the Left's point of view was more sound; that the left's argument had been sustained and that it prevailed over it's competition... then the Left would be LINING UP Debates with Miss Coulter... eagerly desiring that the world witness the supremacy of their reasoning.

But that's not what is happening is it? Never has... Never will...

Wherever the Left is in a position to violently remove their opposition... they must take any option which precludes open, honest, objective debate. Simply because their ideology; their ideas; their feelings... are unsound; thus they're unsustainable... thus THEY LOSE.

And again... the coolest part here; is that THEY CONCEDE SUCH AS FACT; through their OWN ACTIONS.

Personally I'm mildly surprised to even see Coulter's name in the news. She's over, for all practical purposes.

ROFLMNAO...

Ain't delusion, grand?

This is the same sort of reasoning that gave us the Hoper's for Change... The setting aside of every point of reality, and re-creating a reality of their very OWN!

Riot ? what is this hysteria who said riot ? if thee were any real concerns of riots..lol..ove ann..lol...campus security or police would of voiced concerns

Dude... what's with the denials of the riots? It's written right there... If you've some dispute with what is being reported by (LifeSiteNews.com) take it up with them...

"Last night, I went on a Facebook page for some of the protesters and there were clear calls for violence. And not just in an abstract way, I mean there were instructions to bring vegetables and eggs to throw," Levant said.
About LifeSiteNews.com

lol... alleged facebook threats...lol...and lifesite is a rightwing Christan front group with a agenda that report facts of the incident different from those found elsewhere

Hey LOOK! It's an assurance that threats set on Facebook are not worthy of consideration... and should never be taken seriously.

And I love that whole "its a Christian front-group..."

It's as if being Christian somehow discredits the whole group.

But look what we don't see... we don't see any actual evidence that threats on facebook are not to be taken seriously... which would likely be because of all the dictatorships who've banned such community sites... due to all the protests which such is organized through, around the world.

Nor do we find any evidence wherein it is shown that Christianity is a discrediting condition...

Funny stuff...

I found that absolutely amazing. And I fear for what kinds of things Universities think ARE important to expose their fragile students to.

The whole thing makes me wonder WTF Coulter had to say to Canadians that would get them so worked up.

Maybe she wanted to speak French?

If that coulter dude actually got arrested, it would have been a hoot.

Now the thing to recognize here, is that the Canadian Government admonishment to Miss Coulter; regarding Canadian laws for "hate-speech", in NO WAY reflected ANY sense of HATRED on the part of the LEFTISTS, who were; as one member of the board loves to note in her neg-rep-fests... : HATIN' ON WOMEN!

And such is the nature of the subjective interpretation common to Leftist government... Again; these people are HUMANIST; Humanists are Relativists and the ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS...

Now, the thing to recognize here, is that the Canadian government did not admonish anyone. The Canadian government has had nothing to do with this.

But facts are optional for blowhard conservatards.

In the interests of accuracy, my friend, you may wish to re-analyze your post.

As it stands, it is, of course, not true.

The origin of the episode remains the letter from the provost of the U. of Otttawa, as:

"widely disseminating his letter to at least a half-dozen intermediaries before it reached me -- in advance of my visit in order to recommend that I familiarize myself with Canada's criminal laws regarding hate speech.
Apparently Canadian law forbids "promoting hatred against any identifiable group," which the provost, Francois A. Houle advised me, "would not only be considered inappropriate, but could in fact lead to criminal charges."
Welcome to AnnCoulter.com

Now, when one compares the above with your frenzied statement "The Canadian government has had nothing to do with this." it remains to be asked, who would bring charges or even arrest Ms. Coulter???

Would it be the private police of the university who might impose some penalties on Ms. Coulter for infracting 'Canadian law'?

Or do you, in that fevered imagination, contemplate a vigilate army doing so???

Or is it possible that you are totally in error, and the laws of Canada are in some direct way related to "The Canadian government" ?

And, if that is the case, exactly what variety of blowhard would that make you, eh?

The apology should be to the five teachers who the grades of schooling that you completed.

I did only go to 11 years of regular public school.
I was double promoted and did not have to attend one grade.
How about you?

Can't you tell how smart I am from my avatar?

Same thing happened to me. They didnt call it double promoting, it was called getting skipped a grade when they bounced me from the 6th to the 8th grade. I would not allow them to do anything like that to my daughter though. I never really fit in to any class I was in all during high school. In my mind.

That explains a lot.

I found that absolutely amazing. And I fear for what kinds of things Universities think ARE important to expose their fragile students to.

The whole thing makes me wonder WTF Coulter had to say to Canadians that would get them so worked up.

Maybe she wanted to speak French?

If that coulter dude actually got arrested, it would have been a hoot.
Coulter is a funny guy. It would have been funny if she went there and got arrested for her hatefull crap.

Funny dude.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2139427-post15.html

Say it again, see if it gets funny .

The OP is a troll, but a fun one at least.

It doesnt take a genius to get the concept that a university should be able to set their own policy about the type of speech they allow. Read that again if you're thick-headed. That's not denying free speech...that's about PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. Something that conservatives like to claim as their own issue. The university is taking responsibility for the level of hate-speech and unchecked rhetoric that passes on its campus. That's laudable.

The tired quip "they shouldn't have invited her to speak if they knew what kind of talk she'd give" is a chicken-and-the-egg kind of argument at best. Coulter had to know as a speaker that each venue has its own groundrules. So backatcha with that one. The common sense approach is "their house, their rules."

What's totally disingenuous about Coulter's position is...when she tells a Muslim to go ride a camel instead of a magic carpet...that sends up red flags. And that's not even the worst thing she's ever said. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Hell ..it was just a freaking request and quasi-admonition. She's manufacturing publicity...and trampling the truth to do it.

Coulter was given secure options to stay and deliver the speech. That's been proven. For Coulter to play shock-jock and trump up a bunch of drama is expected...but can't be defended. And it brings all her other comments into question when she'd rather trample truth than explain what really happened.

But of course...she still thinks Canada sent troops to fight in Vietnam ha ha ha ha

Kalam's response to Monsieur Coulter on behalf of Canada:

middle-finger.jpg

It is rather clear why you might be opposed to Ms. Coulter, based on your religious persuasion...

Understandable.

But you used to be able to express yourself in a less vulgar manner.

Is this the real you peeking out, or merely a momentary lapse?

While it initial reports seemed to imply that the organizers made the decision to cancel the speech (hinting that Coulter was the innocent victim of some nefarious experiment in Canadian censorship) it later came to light that Coulter's bodyguard made the decision to cancel the speech in consultation with on-site security when someone pulled a fire alarm in the building.

According to CBC news blogger Kady O'Malley Coulter was offered secure options, but chose instead to cancel.

First, contrary to what Coulter seems to suggest in a brief phone interview with Macleans.ca scribe Colby Cosh, it was not the police who "shut it down." I spoke with Ottawa Police Services media relations officer Alain Boucher this morning, and he told me, in no uncertain terms, that it was her security team that made the decision to call off the event. "We gave her options" -- including, he said, to "find a bigger venue" -- but "they opted to cancel ... It's not up to the Ottawa police to make that decision."

Michael Rowe: Sorry Ann Coulter, Canada's Just Not That Into You

Seems to a precipitous retreat from your earlier "Riot ? what is this hysteria who said riot ?"

Am I to assume that you agree that there was a reasonable basis for whoever decided that discretion was in order?

So there is an actual learning curve.

mdn2000>>>>"Ann Coulter on the other hand, my god, imagine how many people will die if she is allowed to incite hatred."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bingo!! That's what it is all about...."inciting hatred" for the sake of various self serving agendas. Unfortunately, it invites repaying evil for evil to the point we are eveloped in it from every aspect of social interaction. I, at one time, despised her and took part in the name calling. Now, I try my best to ignore her in a newly developed recognition that ALL political parties are equally corrupt and deceitful and to bash one or the other is nothing more than pathetic ignorance.

"The provost of the University of Ottawa, average student IQ: 0, wrote to me—widely disseminating his letter to at least a half-dozen intermediaries before it reached me—in advance of my visit in order to recommend that I familiarize myself with Canada's criminal laws regarding hate speech.

What other speakers get a warning not to promote hatred? Did Francois A. Houle send a similarly worded letter to Israel-hater Omar Barghouti before he spoke last year at U of Ottawa? ("Ottawa": Indian for "Land of the Bed-Wetters.")

How about Angela Davis, Communist Party member and former Black Panther who spoke at the University of Zero just last month?

Or do only conservatives get letters admonishing them to be civil? Or—my suspicion—is it only conservative women who fuel Francois' rage?

I'm sure Canada's Human Rights Commission will get to the bottom of Francois' strange warning to me, inasmuch as I will be filing a complaint with that august body, so I expect they will be reviewing every letter the university has sent to other speakers prior to their speeches to see if any of them were threatened with criminal prosecution.

Curiously, however, there was no evidence that either the cartoons or the column did, in fact, incite hatred toward Muslims—nor was there the remotest possibility that they would.

By contrast, conservative speakers are regularly subjected to violent attacks on college campuses. Bill Kristol, Pat Buchanan, David Horowitz and I have all been the targets of infamous campus attacks.

At the risk of violating anyone's positive space, what happened to Canada? How did the country that gave us Jim Carrey, Mike Myers, Martin Short, Dan Aykroyd and Catherine O'Hara suddenly become a bunch of whining crybabies? "
Conservative News: Coulter - University of Ottawa, Parliament condemn speech as "hate speech" - HUMAN EVENTS

I think probably the reason is quite simple: Canada doesn't want the hatred that has recently turned violent crossing the border and fomenting similar incidents there. Can't say as I blame them. Just Coulter's tone admonishing that decision is a clear indication that she had no intention of playing nice. Her angry attitude is what has always gotten her in trouble. Was Ann even invited to speak at the National Conservative Symposium this year? Did she even attend?

Bilderberg-bound filmmaker held at airport

Canadian authorities detained an American activist filmmaker at the Ottawa airport late Wednesday night, confiscating his passport, camera equipment and most of his belongings.Citizenship and Immigration Canada agents stopped Alex Jones, whose films include Martial Law 9/11: The Rise of the Police State, and questioned him for nearly four hours before letting him go with only one change of clothes and telling him to return Thursday morning.“It’s really chilling, like a police state,” said Mr. Jones of his detention

Bilderberg-bound filmmaker held at airport

That was in 2006. I think he tried it again more recently, with Jesse Ventura in tow. Prison Planet clowns beg for attention by the national media any way they can get it. They know damned well there's no chance in hell they will get within five miles of a Bilderberg conference site.

Forum List

Back