Ann Coulter's Andrea Saul rant

Ann is like many religious figures, politicians, etc.,i.e.; she has found or carved a comfortable niche and is mining it for all it's worth. What an easy life, working off of and profiting from an frustrated minority's anger! Guaranteed book sales (OK, not huge numbers, but enough), well paid speaking tours, free dinners and meetings with V.I.P.s. Glamorous!

The Pee wee herman of the new radical right, no need for a dictionary to understand the chicken neck's one liners. Her star is fading fast, a new bunch of loons is competing with her; I read an interview wherein the Coulter creature complained that all the new far right slow wit ted talking heads "have blond hair"; they are copying her!:lol:

My favorite was when she was describing how democrats were kicking an issue down the road and said something to the effect of: "Oh well, as Ted Kennedy says 'We'll drive off that bridge when we come to it'....."

Classic Ann

Good Bye Ted, So Glad You're Dead.

My favorite was when she was describing how democrats were kicking an issue down the road and said something to the effect of: "Oh well, as Ted Kennedy says 'We'll drive off that bridge when we come to it'....."

Classic Ann

Good Bye Ted, So Glad You're Dead
Nice....reflection of your religious beliefs there Listening! :eek:

Classic Ann

Sorry sister.....it's all me.

I guess I won't judge all women based on your sillyness.

As for So-Glad-You're-Dead-Ted, I watched as a young person as that bastard got away with the death of a young woman (when he came on TV with his neck brace.....it was more than I could take) and have been disgusted at the very mention of his name since.

Sue me...and leave my religion out of it.

Classic Ann

Yes, Mormon religion must be wonderful. It apparently also allows Romney to lie with impunity.

Classic Ann

Yes, Mormon religion must be wonderful. It apparently also allows Romney to lie with impunity.

I'll bet you've got a PhD. No one can argue with that kind of logic and win.

Unless they've been to kindergarten.

I think you should lay off the peyote there S.B.

Of course, some races are stereotypically prone to alcoholism. Is that your issue ?

Forum List

Back