Ann Coulter's Adams Apple Speaks Again!

Thats a stupid blanket statement. There are many though. I had just as many useless ones as good ones.

Coulter is one of the highest paid useless people on the face of this planet.

Yup.

Speaking of Adam's apples, though.....
People talk alot about Coulter's but watching the post-debate circle jerk on MSNBC, the other night, I couldn't focus on anything BUT Madcow's

:lol:

Rachel is pretty, ya jerk.

Different strokes........ **shrug**

Please don't think for a minute that I think Coulter is attractive, BTW.
I've just never noticed her throat. I have seen "Rachel's" Adam's apple, though

:cool:

is there anyone in america not related to a teacher......mil here.....

Or is there anyone in America that hasn't been taught by a teacher.

Well, I guess there are the home schooled kids.

My friend home schools all 5 of her kids, but she also has a degree in teaching. She does a wonderful job. If a parent is going to do that with their kids, they need some kind of training imo. There are a lot of resources out there for them, but they need to know how to implement them.

My mom and sister in law were teachers bones, and I knew I wanted to be one since I was 13 and was volunteering in a special needs camp.

Mini EZ wants to be a History teacher!

Ann Coulter is quickly becoming irrelevant. In order to get face time on the news, she is forced to say more outrageous things to gain attention.

Ignoring her is the best option

This is why Beck, Palin, Rush etc will say nuttier and nuttier crap and their sheeple will agree with them no matter what.

Even they have to say, really.....you are actually agreeing on what I said? Wow.

Quite an irresponsible statement. But it is a fact that there are many, many useless overpaid teachers in the system. And they will remain thanks to tenure. And quite often, new hires are either related to an administrator or the close friend of a friend. I've seen it first hand.

That kind of political hiring is prevalent in a lot of government jobs. Ask any number of fire and police dept. applicants about that and they'll tell you.

I've seen guys who were volunteer firefighters for 10, 15 years get overlooked for a position at a paid department in favor of some dude who's never donned turnout gear in his life because he was related to the mayor or the chief or whatever.

Forum List

Back