Ann Coulter's Adams Apple Speaks Again!

Quite an irresponsible statement. But it is a fact that there are many, many useless overpaid teachers in the system. And they will remain thanks to tenure. And quite often, new hires are either related to an administrator or the close friend of a friend. I've seen it first hand.

Coulter is one of the highest paid useless people on the face of this planet.

Yup.

Speaking of Adam's apples, though.....
People talk alot about Coulter's but watching the post-debate circle jerk on MSNBC, the other night, I couldn't focus on anything BUT Madcow's

:lol:

The Comments on that page are spot on!

Love this one!

"Summers off." That is not accurate. Many of my "summers off" were spent teaching summer school and taking classes to become a better teacher. "Finish at 2?" Seriously???? I am contracted until 3, and if I have to leave for an appointment, I take work home with me. I have papers to grade this weekend, things to get ready for next week. I'll spend a few hours of my free weekend working on school things.

Her attitude is what causes our schools to have problems. If the US actually valued education and its teachers, we would not be in the mess we are in.

By the way, ever notice how everyone who moans and complains about teachers has gone to school? So they can thank a teacher for giving them the skills to read, write, and think. Although in some people's cases, thinking is questionable.

and this:

Thanks for the moronic comment Ann...I'm a public school teacher and don't consider myself useless or overpaid...just the opposite...I also am not in a profession for the money ...that's apparent! Have you sat in a classroom lately to see what it is like? No? Then please someone shut her up!

And This:

Gee. A professional hate monger calls the people who daily deal with overcrowded classrooms, problem students, low pay and few materials overpaid freeloaders?

Hey, Ann, look up the definition of psychological projection.

What a misery it must be to exist inside that skin for one day.

So many more good ones! America Speaks, and they all agree, the blonde adams apple is an IDIOT!

Quite an irresponsible statement. But it is a fact that there are many, many useless overpaid teachers in the system. And they will remain thanks to tenure. And quite often, new hires are either related to an administrator or the close friend of a friend. I've seen it first hand.

No matter how crazy they are or how dumb a statement they make, there will always be some fucking moron who agrees with what they say.

I guess this is how Palin stays relevant? Its how bush stayed in office for 8 years as well.

No matter how crazy they are or how dumb a statement they make, there will always be some fucking moron who agrees with what they say.

I guess this is how Palin stays relevant? Its how bush stayed in office for 8 years as well.

That's MR. fucking moron to you, bub.

Ann Coulter is quickly becoming irrelevant. In order to get face time on the news, she is forced to say more outrageous things to gain attention.

Ignoring her is the best option

I think she use to appeal to all the young college Repub randians but now that she's getting long-in-the-tooth she's losing her appeal lol

Forum List

Back