Ann Coulter

I love Ann Coulter

:clap2:

and I can help ya out but it's late, good night :)

Fuck me, do you know how badly I want to make love to Ann Coulter.

It would be like the perfect storm, the sex would kill thousands, nay I say it would kill hundreds of thousands, the passion would ignite a new ideology capable of making humankid rant in orgasmic bliss.

Where are you Ann?

Where are you?

I could do some great things with Ann between the sheets, in the car, on the floor, on the table.....pretty much anywhere!

ann_coulter_2007_cut_image.jpg
meh, she needs to be fed a couple double whoppers with extra mayo

I love Ann Coulter

and I can help ya out but it's late, good night :)

Fuck me, do you know how badly I want to make love to Ann Coulter.

It would be like the perfect storm, the sex would kill thousands, nay I say it would kill hundreds of thousands, the passion would ignite a new ideology capable of making humankid rant in orgasmic bliss.

Where are you Ann?

Where are you?

I could do some great things with Ann between the sheets, in the car, on the floor, on the table.....pretty much anywhere!

ann_coulter_2007_cut_image.jpg
meh, she needs to be fed a couple double whoppers with extra mayo

She's fine just the way she is. Just avoid long walks on windy days.

I reamember Ann Couter right after 9/11 and she said this:

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.

And, the Left went crazy over those remarks.

Well, maybe instead of going crazy on Ann Coulter, maybe they should have asked her what if we don't do that?

And, we can't go back in time but we can ask Obama... because he has to make the final decision in regard to Afghanistan. Should we continue to prop up an Islamic regime, should we convert them all, should we just leave?

The reason we have to ask these questions is because we did not follow Ann's original advice.

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.

Well, maybe instead of going crazy on Ann Coulter, maybe they should have asked her what if we don't do that?

And, we can't go back in time but we can ask Obama... because he has to make the final decision in regard to Afghanistan. Should we continue to prop up an Islamic regime, should we convert them all, should we just leave?

The reason we have to ask these questions is because we did not follow Ann's original advice.

Links back up the claims best.

i dont have a link, but she did say that

Anne, I told you, "bobbing for apples" can be a valuable skill set.

Friday, September 14, 2001

This is war

by Ann Coulter

Barbara Olson kept her cool. In the hysteria and terror of hijackers herding passengers to the rear of the plane, she retrieved her cell phone and called her husband, Ted, the solicitor general of the United States. She informed him that he had better call the FBI -- the plane had been hijacked. According to reports, Barbara was still on the phone with Ted when her plane plunged in a fiery explosion directly into the Pentagon.

Barbara risked having her neck slit to warn the country of a terrorist attack. She was a patriot to the very end.

This is not to engage in the media's typical hallucinatory overstatement about anyone who is the victim of a horrible tragedy. The furtive cell phone call was an act of incredible daring and panache. If it were not, we'd be hearing reports of a hundred more cell phone calls. (Even people who swear to hate cell phones carry them for commercial air travel.)

The last time I saw Barbara in person was about three weeks ago. She generously praised one of my recent columns and told me I had really found my niche. Ted, she said, had taken to reading my columns aloud to her over breakfast.

I mention that to say three things about Barbara. First, she was really nice. A lot of people on TV seem nice, but aren't. (And some who don't seem nice, are.) But Barbara was always her charming, graceful, ebullient self. "Nice" is an amazingly rare quality among writers. In the opinion business, bitter, jealous hatred is the norm. Barbara had reason to be secure.

Second, it was actually easy to imagine Ted reading political columns aloud to Barbara at the breakfast table. Theirs was a relationship that could only be cheaply imitated by Bill and Hillary -- the latter being a subject of Barbara's appropriately biting best seller, "Hell to Pay."

Hillary claimed preposterously in the Talk magazine interview that she discussed policy with Bill while cutting his grapefruit in the morning. Ted and Barbara really did talk politics -- and really did have breakfast together.

It's "Ted and Barbara" just like it's Fred and Ginger, and George and Gracie. They were so perfect together, so obvious, that their friends were as happy they were on their wedding day. This is more than the death of a great person and patriotic American. It's a human amputation.

Third, since Barbara's compliment, I've been writing my columns for Ted and Barbara. I'm always writing to someone in my head. Now I don't know who to write to. Ted and Barbara were a good muse.

Apart from hearing that this beautiful light has been extinguished from the world, only one other news flash broke beyond the numbingly omnipresent horror of the entire day. That evening, CNN reported that bombs were dropping in Afghanistan -- and then updated the report to say they weren't our bombs.

They should have been ours. I want them to be ours.

This is no time to be precious about locating the exact individuals directly involved in this particular terrorist attack. Those responsible include anyone anywhere in the world who smiled in response to the annihilation of patriots like Barbara Olson.

We don't need long investigations of the forensic evidence to determine with scientific accuracy the person or persons who ordered this specific attack. We don't need an "international coalition." We don't need a study on "terrorism." We certainly didn't need a congressional resolution condemning the attack this week.

The nation has been invaded by a fanatical, murderous cult. And we welcome them. We are so good and so pure we would never engage in discriminatory racial or "religious" profiling.

People who want our country destroyed live here, work for our airlines, and are submitted to the exact same airport shakedown as a lumberman from Idaho. This would be like having the Wehrmacht immigrate to America and work for our airlines during World War II. Except the Wehrmacht was not so bloodthirsty.

"All of our lives" don't need to change, as they keep prattling on TV. Every single time there is a terrorist attack -- or a plane crashes because of pilot error -- Americans allow their rights to be contracted for no purpose whatsoever.

The airport kabuki theater of magnetometers, asinine questions about whether passengers "packed their own bags," and the hostile, lumpen mesomorphs ripping open our luggage somehow allowed over a dozen armed hijackers to board four American planes almost simultaneously on Bloody Tuesday. (Did those fabulous security procedures stop a single hijacker anyplace in America that day?)

Airports scrupulously apply the same laughably ineffective airport harassment to Suzy Chapstick as to Muslim hijackers. It is preposterous to assume every passenger is a potential crazed homicidal maniac. We know who the homicidal maniacs are. They are the ones cheering and dancing right now.

Ann Coulter : This is war - Townhall.com

This is war

by Ann Coulter

Barbara Olson kept her cool. In the hysteria and terror of hijackers herding passengers to the rear of the plane, she retrieved her cell phone and called her husband, Ted, the solicitor general of the United States. She informed him that he had better call the FBI -- the plane had been hijacked. According to reports, Barbara was still on the phone with Ted when her plane plunged in a fiery explosion directly into the Pentagon.

Barbara risked having her neck slit to warn the country of a terrorist attack. She was a patriot to the very end.

This is not to engage in the media's typical hallucinatory overstatement about anyone who is the victim of a horrible tragedy. The furtive cell phone call was an act of incredible daring and panache. If it were not, we'd be hearing reports of a hundred more cell phone calls. (Even people who swear to hate cell phones carry them for commercial air travel.)

The last time I saw Barbara in person was about three weeks ago. She generously praised one of my recent columns and told me I had really found my niche. Ted, she said, had taken to reading my columns aloud to her over breakfast.

I mention that to say three things about Barbara. First, she was really nice. A lot of people on TV seem nice, but aren't. (And some who don't seem nice, are.) But Barbara was always her charming, graceful, ebullient self. "Nice" is an amazingly rare quality among writers. In the opinion business, bitter, jealous hatred is the norm. Barbara had reason to be secure.

Second, it was actually easy to imagine Ted reading political columns aloud to Barbara at the breakfast table. Theirs was a relationship that could only be cheaply imitated by Bill and Hillary -- the latter being a subject of Barbara's appropriately biting best seller, "Hell to Pay."

Hillary claimed preposterously in the Talk magazine interview that she discussed policy with Bill while cutting his grapefruit in the morning. Ted and Barbara really did talk politics -- and really did have breakfast together.

It's "Ted and Barbara" just like it's Fred and Ginger, and George and Gracie. They were so perfect together, so obvious, that their friends were as happy they were on their wedding day. This is more than the death of a great person and patriotic American. It's a human amputation.

Third, since Barbara's compliment, I've been writing my columns for Ted and Barbara. I'm always writing to someone in my head. Now I don't know who to write to. Ted and Barbara were a good muse.

Apart from hearing that this beautiful light has been extinguished from the world, only one other news flash broke beyond the numbingly omnipresent horror of the entire day. That evening, CNN reported that bombs were dropping in Afghanistan -- and then updated the report to say they weren't our bombs.

This is no time to be precious about locating the exact individuals directly involved in this particular terrorist attack. Those responsible include anyone anywhere in the world who smiled in response to the annihilation of patriots like Barbara Olson.

We don't need long investigations of the forensic evidence to determine with scientific accuracy the person or persons who ordered this specific attack. We don't need an "international coalition." We don't need a study on "terrorism." We certainly didn't need a congressional resolution condemning the attack this week.

The nation has been invaded by a fanatical, murderous cult. And we welcome them. We are so good and so pure we would never engage in discriminatory racial or "religious" profiling.

People who want our country destroyed live here, work for our airlines, and are submitted to the exact same airport shakedown as a lumberman from Idaho. This would be like having the Wehrmacht immigrate to America and work for our airlines during World War II. Except the Wehrmacht was not so bloodthirsty.

"All of our lives" don't need to change, as they keep prattling on TV. Every single time there is a terrorist attack -- or a plane crashes because of pilot error -- Americans allow their rights to be contracted for no purpose whatsoever.

The airport kabuki theater of magnetometers, asinine questions about whether passengers "packed their own bags," and the hostile, lumpen mesomorphs ripping open our luggage somehow allowed over a dozen armed hijackers to board four American planes almost simultaneously on Bloody Tuesday. (Did those fabulous security procedures stop a single hijacker anyplace in America that day?)

Airports scrupulously apply the same laughably ineffective airport harassment to Suzy Chapstick as to Muslim hijackers. It is preposterous to assume every passenger is a potential crazed homicidal maniac. We know who the homicidal maniacs are. They are the ones cheering and dancing right now.

You do realize that Anne Knew Barbara Olson Personally. This Statement was made 9/14/2001, three days after the attack. NYC was still Partially Quarantined. Many of us lost friends and family in the attack.

My personal View is to See Islam accept Individual Liberty and Equal Protection under The Law, To Acknowledge Inalienable Rights, Until it does that, The World is Not Safe from Abuse. That Is where I differ From Anne. I believe that the Words You use when You Pray, are Between You and God, by What Ever Name You call Him.

Had the Attacks continued, had the Terrorism Escalated, I have No Doubt that Our Militarywould have Responded Accordingly. No Doubt at all.

Context. You are lacking it right now.

Three Fire Houses in my neighborhood were hit bad were hit bad with loss of Life, this is one Story.

Letter from Ground Zero
Note: The following letter came to us on the Internet shortly after the New York/Washington attacks. It chronicles the events of September 11 for one of the surviving members of FDNY Haz-Mat 1 & Squad 288, Phil McArdle

Letter from Ground Zero

To Whom It May Concern:

I am sorry I have to write a letter: this way, being impersonal and general in nature (my time is being concentrated on survivors and the victims families).

I will do the best I can at trying to bring all of you up to date on the circumstances surrounding the tragic events of the World Trade Center from my perspective about FDNY Haz-Mat 1 & Squad 288.

My day started off pretty routinely, getting relieved early so I could go to a meeting about training issues with the Chief of Haz-Mat Operations BC Jack Fanning. Before going to meet Jack, I went to meet my wife Eileen. She was working in the City at a school in the Bronx and had brought some material from home that I intended to show Jack. I was running behind and about 15 minutes late to meet Jack. Little did I know at the time, that both John Hohmann (who relieved me early) and Jack Fanning (by rushing out of the office) had both spared my life; they are both still missing at the World Trade Center.

When I had gotten to Jack's office, Jeff Borkowski had already been in contact with Jack. Jack wanted both Jeff and myself to come down to the trade center. We loaded up a Suburban with some extrication devices and some SCBA and off we went.

We went down the FDR Drive and when we got on the FDR from upper Manhattan, we saw the second plane hit Tower two of the Trade Center. Continuing south on the FDR we went through the tunnel under Battery Park and came up on West Street on the south side of Tower 2. As Jeff and I looked north on West Street we could (see) a large number of civilians and emergency workers running towards us. For a brief moment we were slightly confused; why were emergency workers running away? In no time at all we quickly realized what was happening, Tower #2 was collapsing and everyone was trying to avoid the collapse zone. The debris from the collapse quickly overtook our vehicle and although we had just parked the vehicle we could hear the sounds of people running into ours, as well as other vehicles because of zero visibility. We donned breathing apparatus and proceeded into the trade center area. Along the way we gave some fresh air from our SCBA to people who were having difficulty breathing directing them to head south on West Street to safety. We continued to proceed north into the collapse area where we came upon a photographer with an obvious broken leg lying on the ground. He was in great pain and did not want to be moved. He was under the walkway that crossed West Street from the Trade Center to the World Financial Center. Fearing for his safety we moved him farther west from the collapse area to the inside of a deli located in a building away from West Street. Returning back to the same area where we just removed the photographer, we (were) now going to proceed back to the rubble to search. We began searching just as Tower #1 started to come down. We ran for cover in one of the buildings directly across the street at the World Financial Center, diving through a window and hiding behind one of the columns in the building. I could feel the pressure and the debris rushing past me as I hugged the column. Momentarily it because difficult to breathe, I started to put my facepiece on. The heat was pretty intense. I stayed near the column until most of the noise stopped; everything went black. After a few minutes we crawled out of the back of the building to safety.

At this point it was utter chaos trying to find people and get organized. It took a while to re-organize and find some people and get working on the rubble to look for survivors. A total recall was ordered and upon the arrival of a few more Haz-Mat guys we performed quick surveys of the perimeter in two teams of four checking for radiation, nerve and blister agent, all results were negative. We then began digging for survivors. Sometime after midnight I came off the rubble pile and was treated by EMS for debris in my left eye. I was treated at the scene and at Elmhurst Hospital over the next two days and regained vision in my left eye. I have been back to the incident a number of times but the main focus for me and the guys in the firehouse, is dividing our time between the work at the site and working with the families.

All of us at one time or another have asked ourselves, what would we want the guys to do for our families if something happened to us. Under usual circumstances when a death occurs, the Department and the Firefighters Unions (UFA & UFOA) provide a great deal of support to help the family of the deceased and the company to which he was assigned. Because of the extraordinary carnage and the number of missing, the Department and Union resources are virtually non-existent. We have had to endure most of the burden of taking care of the families and ourselves. This is what we have done so far.

We have essentially lost half of our operating personnel. While other special units have been taken out of service, Haz-Mat 1 has continued to operate both down at the site and in the firehouse. We are continuing to keep both the Squad and the Haz-Mat families up to date on what little information is being provided. We have been trying to secure outside counseling service for the wives, the children of the missing members, other family members and the guys in the firehouse. Our daily routine consists of sending personnel down to the rubble pile to dig and taking care of the 19 families with virtually no time off

Being one of the hardest hit firehouses is especially painful; we have 19 missing. We are not getting ready for the long process of funerals and memorial services. As of the writing of the letter only one of our members has been found. We will bury Lt. John Crisci on Friday of this week. The rescue operation may not go on much longer.

Many have asked what can be done to help us. The simplest answer I can give you is this. PLEASE, Please do not call or write at this time, we are too busy to reply. We sincerely appreciate your concern. The time I am spending talking or replying to E-mails and people on the phone is cutting into the time we need to spend with and supporting families. You all have been so sincere and kind, it sometimes becomes difficult to talk or write back. As I (am) writing or talking to some of you, I (am) beginning to cry for my friends lost, whom I will never see again. I don't want your calling or writing to make me crack. I have to be strong to try and keep the guys together in the Firehouse. ..

One last thing, many of you have asked about donations with this email is a flyer that you can duplicate. The money is being put into the local bank. All of the money given to this fund is going to the victim's families from Haz-Mat and Squad 288. We sincerely appreciate your concern and thank you for the many kind words you have offered.

May God Bless us all
Regards
Phil McArdle
FDNY Haz-Mat 1

Note - Donations to the families of Squad 288 & Haz-Mat 1 can be made to the Firefighters World Trade Center Fund, 56-29 68th St., Maspeth, NY 11378

19 brothers of Squad 288 & HazMat are missing and dead from the World Trade Center

Squad 288: Firefighter Peter Brennan, Firefighter Ronnie Gies, Firefighter Joseph Hunter, Firefighter Johnathan Ielpi, Lieutenant Ronald Kerwin, Firefighter Adam Rand, Firefighter Brian Sweeney, Firefighter Timothy Welty

HazMat: Firefighter Dennis Carey, Lieutenant John Crisci, Firefighter Martin Demeo, Batallion Chief John Fanning, Firefighter Thomas Gardner, Firefighter John Giordano, Firefighter Jonathan Hohmann, Captain Thomas Moody, Firefighter Dennis Scauso, Firefighter Kevin Smith, Captain Pat Waters

(Note: the following is an exerpt from the Squad 288 web site:)

was placed in service on July 1, 1998. Twenty-five firefighters and four officers brought together for one common cause, to better serve the citizens of the City of New York. After months of extensive training, hard work and dedication, the members of Squad 288 were proud to rank amongst the "Best of the Bravest".

Several months after the creation of Squad 288, our Company Commander, Captain Denis Murphy chose our company motto, the Latin phrase, "Fortuna Favet Fortibus". Translated into English it reads, "Fortune Favors the Brave". This phrase would become our cherished slogan. No one could have foreseen just how significant this phrase would become on the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001. Called to respond to the World Trade Center, the members of Squad 288 would demonstrate the true meaning of bravery.

Although we know the number of lives lost, we will never know the number of lives saved by the actions of our brothers. It was once said, "No greater love hath a man, than to lay down his life for a friend". It takes an even greater love to lay down his life for a stranger. Firefighters have been called "Soldiers in a war that never ends". If this is true, "Fortuna Favet Fortibus" is the battle cry of Squad 288. For their bravery, the eight members of Squad 288, who made the supreme sacrifice on September 11, 2001, will never be forgotten. We will cherish their memory, safeguard their families and their spirit will live on through us. Brothers, we are proud to know you, honored to have worked with you and heartbroken to have lost you. As it has been said in the past, "Take a blow, we'll take it from here". Until we meet again, stay low, be well and "Fortuna Favet Fortibus".

The Dispatch is a publication of the Emergency Film Group. We welcome your questions and comments at [email protected]

Letter from Ground Zero

This is war

by Ann Coulter

You do realize that Anne Knew Barbara Olson Personally. This Statement was made 9/14/2001, three days after the attack. NYC was still Partially Quarantined. Many of us lost friends and family in the attack.

My personal View is to See Islam accept Individual Liberty and Equal Protection under The Law, To Acknowledge Inalienable Rights, Until it does that, The World is Not Safe from Abuse. That Is where I differ From Anne. I believe that the Words You use when You Pray, are Between You and God, by What Ever Name You call Him.

Had the Attacks continued, had the Terrorism Escalated, I have No Doubt that Our Militarywould have Responded Accordingly. No Doubt at all.

You aren't going to see Islam accept or respect individual liberty and equal protection. Same for inalienable rights. Islam is a cult of domination and forced submission. They do not respect such freedoms. The Koran rules their lives and Muslims demand respect from others but will not give respect in return.

You aren't going to see Islam accept or respect individual liberty and equal protection. Same for inalienable rights...They do not respect such freedoms.

Could you not say the same about some groups of Christian fundamentalists?

The Koran rules their lives and Muslims demand respect from others but will not give respect in return.

Again...could you not say the same about Christian fundamentalists and the Bible?

It's all about how literally (or not) people interpret these holy books and the degree to which they allow that interpretation to rule their lives. Christianity can be, and has been, just as dangerous in this respect as Islam. I'll be the first to admit that I believe that Islam played a role in the attacks and continues to play a role in the conflict in the Middle East today...but is converting them to Christianity by force the answer to the problem?

This is war

by Ann Coulter

You aren't going to see Islam accept or respect individual liberty and equal protection. Same for inalienable rights. Islam is a cult of domination and forced submission. They do not respect such freedoms. The Koran rules their lives and Muslims demand respect from others but will not give respect in return.

There was a time Our Religions were similar.

You aren't going to see Islam accept or respect individual liberty and equal protection. Same for inalienable rights...They do not respect such freedoms.

Could you not say the same about some groups of Christian fundamentalists?

The Koran rules their lives and Muslims demand respect from others but will not give respect in return.

Again...could you not say the same about Christian fundamentalists and the Bible?

It's all about how literally (or not) people interpret these holy books and the degree to which they allow that interpretation to rule their lives. Christianity can be, and has been, just as dangerous in this respect as Islam. I'll be the first to admit that I believe that Islam played a role in the attacks and continues to play a role in the conflict in the Middle East today...but is converting them to Christianity by force the answer to the problem?

Part of the Solution is having A Personal Relationship with God Through Conscience, in the Here and Now, the Present. We are All Accountable to God before Man. It is Purely a mater of Recognition.

I'm a conservative and I expect far better from conservative pundits. I wouldn't lose a minute of sleep if Coulter never spoke or wrote another single word the rest of her life. She is part of the reason why the public discourse in America has coarsened over recent years.

I'm a conservative and I expect far better from conservative pundits. I wouldn't lose a minute of sleep if Coulter never spoke or wrote another single word the rest of her life. She is part of the reason why the public discourse in America has coarsened over recent years.

She, just like Soros, or Gore, or Moore, is entitled to Voice. Go fall on your sword somewhere else, or just join Specter. It's harsh, I admit, but why do you throw stones when you could just flip the channel. Libs don't need encouragement.

She, just like Soros, or Gore, or Moore, is entitled to Voice. Go fall on your sword somewhere else, or just join Specter. It's harsh, I admit, but why do you throw stones when you could just flip the channel. Libs don't need encouragement.

I do flip the channel. After having seen way to much of her and reading some of her stuff, I refuse to read her columns, buy her books, listen to her on the radio or watch her on TV......the same as Moore. She has no original thoughts, doesn't actually have any ideas that advance the conservative cause and is little more than an attack dog who uses gotcha tactics to score points for her team. Her only interest is self promotion and making bucks off the low brows who soak up her hate like a sponge. I'll take a Pat Buchanan, George Will or Peggy Noonan over an Ann Coulter any day of the week. Our nation faces some great challenges. Playground rhetoric and tactics do absolutely nothing to provoke reasoned thought to solve those challenges. Conservatism is better than what Ann Coulter has to sell. She is just as free to sell her soap as Moore is and I support their right to do so. I also reserve the right to criticize both and put them on ignore.

I do flip the channel. After having seen way to much of her and reading some of her stuff, I refuse to read her columns, buy her books, listen to her on the radio or watch her on TV......the same as Moore. She has no original thoughts, doesn't actually have any ideas that advance the conservative cause and is little more than an attack dog who uses gotcha tactics to score points for her team. Her only interest is self promotion and making bucks off the low brows who soak up her hate like a sponge. I'll take a Pat Buchanan, George Will or Peggy Noonan over an Ann Coulter any day of the week. Our nation faces some great challenges. Playground rhetoric and tactics do absolutely nothing to provoke reasoned thought to solve those challenges. Conservatism is better than what Ann Coulter has to sell. She is just as free to sell her soap as Moore is and I support their right to do so. I also reserve the right to criticize both and put them on ignore.

You don't listen to Her or Read Her, yet You know that She has no Original Thoughts? Really? You do have the Right to Criticize her and put her on ignore, however that disqualifies you on any credibility on content, doesn't it now. Why criticize what you have no knowledge or awareness of?

You don't listen to Her or Read Her, yet You know that She has no Original Thoughts? Really? You do have the Right to Criticize her and put her on ignore, however that disqualifies you on any credibility on content, doesn't it now. Why criticize what you have no knowledge or awareness of?

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. I'll post my second sentence again.

After having seen way to much of her and reading some of her stuff, I refuse to read her columns, buy her books, listen to her on the radio or watch her on TV......the same as Moore.

I'm quite familar with her "work"..........which is why I no longer pay it any attention. Same goes for Jerry Springer. I don't have to continue watching him to know his schtick is shit and he appeals to the lowest common denominator.

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. I'll post my second sentence again.

After having seen way to much of her and reading some of her stuff, I refuse to read her columns, buy her books, listen to her on the radio or watch her on TV......the same as Moore.

I'm quite familar with her "work"..........which is why I no longer pay it any attention. Same goes for Jerry Springer. I don't have to continue watching him to know his schtick is shit and he appeals to the lowest common denominator.

You No longer listen to or read Her work, therefore have nothing relevant to say concerning Her or Her Work. Got it the first time Thank You.

Forum List

Back